hi does anyone wan to write some story?

goki

Muraki pulled Tsuzuki into his room and slammed the door shut. He locked the door quickly and turned around to see Tsuzuki staring at him. His face was bright red with embarassment. Just looking at him when he is embarrassed is a major turn on for me.Muraki thought to himself.

"I think I will try sumthing new tonight" Muraki smirked.

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• hakainoyume

• goki

• 현애

Sighing he turned away from Tsuzuki, pushing down the urge to kiss him violently "But we have to study now..."

Tsuzuki on the other hand sighed from relief, he was somewhat sore from the two previous rounds. Though he wouldn't admit it to Muraki, he couldn't help but look forward to nightfall. Something about being pushed down by his newly-found lover and held in those strong, safe arms made him so... happy.

• Like 1

Muraki grabbed his bag and put them on a table. He sat down really wishing he hadn't said that but he could tell that Tsuzuki was still sore from last time.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

"Shall we begin studying for the Math test tomorrow?" Muraki inquired.

Tsuzuki nodded his agreement, and went to sit down at his desk before being pulled over to Muraki's in his arms.

"We're studying for the same thing now, aren't we? Sit with me."

Tsuzuki's cheeks flushed with red, and he hesitantly sat on Muraki's lap.

"We better get some actual work done."

Muraki smiled and kissed Tsuzuki's cheek. "But of course!" he said happily.