• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffanichan

• JenovaVII

• masha

• sarah3161

Unfortunately it is licensed and we aren't allowed to share it... :(

That's right. It's better for yaoi fan to buy the licensed BL-manga in order to support our BL-mangakas. Some of the mangakas had to discontinue their BL-series due to financial problem.

Can someone help me please to find viewfinder Manga for download ^^?

Thanks...

If you really wanna read Viewfinder, just try to look at akadot or ebay or amazon.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

You can also read it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
or download it
. ♥

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

OH!!!! Thank you too. I love this series soooooooo so so much. I ever read it online but now it cannot. So, thank you again for the link^^.

• 3 weeks later...

i love this manga..i wanna know, is it the end or not yet? thanks..usually i read it at animephile.com :) but it's really long time waiting the next chapter.. :(

• Like 1

i love this manga..i wanna know, is it the end or not yet? thanks..usually i read it at animephile.com :) but it's really long time waiting the next chapter.. :(

Yamane said it's not the end of Viewfinder yet, so we'll have, at least, one more volume.

The next chapter (first chapter of the 7th volume) will come out 28th August. (*_*)

• Like 2

wow, first chapter of 7th volume?? in animephile.com the last chapter i remember is volume 5th, where i can read the 6th volume? thanks :)

• Like 1

wow, first chapter of 7th volume?? in animephile.com the last chapter i remember is volume 5th, where i can read the 6th volume? thanks :)

You can read it

. The fifth and last chapter of Escape & Love (6th volume) wasn't posted to read online yet but you can download it on the same site
, where the volume 6's extras (booklets 1 and 2 of Finder No Netsujou) are also already translated and available for download. And you're totally welcome. (:

• Like 4

btw JenovaVII,, i wanna know, what is different oneshot and doujinshi? :) thanks

A oneshot is a one chapter, or even a few chapters, long manga that isn't part of a series and doesn't have the purpose of being continued (although it can happen, when the oneshot has a lot of positive feedback, for it to be turned into a series later).

Doujinshi are independent works that the authors/artists publish themselves (self-published). The great majority are fanmade manga and novels, about already existing series, done by fans (both rookie and well-known professional artists) of said series.

I'm not good at explaining things so I hope you got it (?) :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 3

A oneshot is a one chapter, or even a few chapters, long manga that isn't part of a series and doesn't have the purpose of being continued (although it can happen, when the oneshot has a lot of positive feedback, for it to be turned into a series later).

Doujinshi are independent works that the authors/artists publish themselves (self-published). The great majority are fanmade manga and novels, about already existing series, done by fans (both rookie and well-known professional artists) of said series.

I'm not good at explaining things so I hope you got it (?) :msn_red_fox 14

wow..i learn new thing from you JenovaVII:Red_fox:

thanks for ur information..love it and i'm not confuse anymore...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow long time not see this forum..i miss it so much.. and now like always i have a question, i hope anyone can help me :) i'm reading hunter x hunter, and may be you know guys, Hisoka really really exciting and like Gon, and i'm thinking about yaoi, is there any story about Hisoka and Gon Hunter X Hunter? thanks for your information, and sorry i dont know question like this is needed as a new topic, cause this is just my curiosity... hehehe

and for JenovaVII i love ur avatar.. and for Sara3161 what link is that? that is viewfinder? thanks so much guys

• Like 2

wow long time not see this forum..i miss it so much.. and now like always i have a question, i hope anyone can help me :) i'm reading hunter x hunter, and may be you know guys, Hisoka really really exciting and like Gon, and i'm thinking about yaoi, is there any story about Hisoka and Gon Hunter X Hunter? thanks for your information, and sorry i dont know question like this is needed as a new topic, cause this is just my curiosity... hehehe

and for JenovaVII i love ur avatar.. and for Sara3161 what link is that? that is viewfinder? thanks so much guys

Glad you like my avatar. (:

I'm not a big Hunter x Hunter fan and I haven't finished the anime nor the manga yet, it's been on stand-by for ages, so I don't have any pairings I like of that fandom. I do love Hisoka, though, he's so much fun.

I searched it for you just now and I found five Hisoka/Gon doujinshis at AarinFantasy, so you can download them there, you just need to register first. After registering just search for 'hisoka gon' and you'll find them right away. I didn't check but I think they are all sexually explicit and shota.

Also, if you are looking for fanfictions about the two of them I suggest you check FanFiction.net, I'm sure you'll find some stories about them there.

Don't know if it's what you had in mind but I hope it helped. (:

• Like 2

love love love..thanks so much JenovaVII..love you..i love yaoi, but i dont like shota..but thanks so much for the information :)

:*

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...