Yuri on Ice!!! 部 ユーリ!!! on ICE FANCLUB

Saga

I held back for so long to be honest,

but I couldn't anymore.

Especially after episode 7.

So, here it is! Yuri on Ice FanClub thread!!

Intro%2B3.gif

And now, let's share some hotness - how about it?

tumblr_offyqxizh81rt3voio1_540.png

tumblr_ogbkvcawhp1rt3voio1_540.jpg

tumblr_of8hwtD9tY1rt3voio1_540.jpg

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_L

• Katsuki

• littlespiral

• Saga

I literally watched it again and again that I already memorized the dialog XD

P/s: and I also tried to ice skate to the History Maker song. Keyword; tried.

What's make Yuri!!! on Ice so booming lately:

1. IT HAS GAY CANON

2. It doesn't have any spoiler at all (No manga, no light novel)

3. The characters so damn hot!

4. Look at the point 1.

I hope it would turn out to be REAL YAOI :cool:

although i saw the kiss coming from episode 2, i still freaked out when it happened!! best anime of the fall season, for sure :Red_fox:

it makes me really want to get into ice skating now

I have good stuff for you, dudes!

Short but worth it videos.

---------------------------------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

-san you sure that there's no manga on yurii on ice? :o i'm kinda surprised :v cz i've tried once searching yuuri on ice doujinshi but i found nothing XD hahaha XD i'm so stupid XD (I'm sorry if my english was sooo bad ^^v)

I literally watched it again and again that I already memorized the dialog XD

P/s: and I also tried to ice skate to the History Maker song. Keyword; tried.

Dude, did you like the part when he put hands on Yuuri's ears and screamed, 'Kiku na!' (Don't listen!) ?

Because I damn loved that part!

P.S. I'd rather not skate, I'd probably look like a boneless frog.

: Yeah. I heard that the manga is exist. But it's for staff only. Btw I'm from Indonesia too.. (Maaf jawabnya pake bahasa inggris takutnya gak dibolehin pake bahasa non-Inggris hehe)

Ahhhhhh how unlucky :( Just for staff :((( (Waaah orang indonesia juga toh XD Kalau gitu salam kenal

-san :_red_fox 4:_red_fox 4

Hoh, I just checked wiki page about the writer of Yuuri on Ice. I found no manga under her official works on BU whatsoever. Probably 'for staff only' is with the purpose of having some written script or something. ._.

But, I saw something interesting!

5b41e8d1aca2fc4feebc5780348b5b18.png

Episode 8 will be Yuuri vs Yuuri?! DAMN YES!

P.S. Or is it just me seeing that just now. - v -

I did! Definitely love the whole scene! Omg Victor's face when he realized Yuri was listening to the crowds cheering for Phichit was priceless ! XD

P/s: it was fun skating, but the pain afterwards tho.

I double that, man!

Though, I find it so cute whenever Yuuri pokes Victor's head LOL.

It's like, 'Lemme poke that hole there'. XD Just. XD!

It's like, 'Lemme poke that hole there'. XD Just. XD!

Lol, is there a double meaning to it? *smirk*

Also, imagine if yuri manage to do a perfect quadruple flip, I wonder what will victor do XD

Lol, is there a double meaning to it? *smirk*

Also, imagine if yuri manage to do a perfect quadruple flip, I wonder what will victor do XD

pdLTwhq.pngHmmm, I've never imagined them reversed. ..Victor as uke? ..Interesting.

Oh, damn. In fact, I am very sure that he will do something super-duper amazing which might even 'surpass' in some way Victor, and that will make Victor happy. I am still wondering though, the very first episode when Victor watched the "leaked" video on the web - he was in deep thoughts, man. So I am wondering, what was he thinking back then? Hm.

: salam kenal juga :Wink:. Aku di bandung.

Does anybody know where to download the ending theme? I found some from 4shared but the quality is low.

Thank you for making this thread. Actually I had kind of lost my love for Yaoi but episode 7 fired it up again!! So now I'm here rereading all of my fave gay romances!

Can't wait for thursday

:Excited:

pdLTwhq.pngHmmm, I've never imagined them reversed. ..Victor as uke? ..Interesting.

Oh, damn. In fact, I am very sure that he will do something super-duper amazing which might even 'surpass' in some way Victor, and that will make Victor happy. I am still wondering though, the very first episode when Victor watched the "leaked" video on the web - he was in deep thoughts, man. So I am wondering, what was he thinking back then? Hm.

victor as uke was just a thought since i'm totally going for him as seme !

idk about that, but they did said in the later episodes that Victor wanted to find something new that could 'suprise' the audience and maybe he saw something in Yuri from the leaked video and thought that he could help him achieve that...?

just an opinion tho :)

victor as uke was just a thought since i'm totally going for him as seme !

idk about that, but they did said in the later episodes that Victor wanted to find something new that could 'suprise' the audience and maybe he saw something in Yuri from the leaked video and thought that he could help him achieve that...?

just an opinion tho :)

If they could do couple ice skating, I'd have voted with both hands up that Victor and Yuuri will appear together on stage.

Alas.. - v -

Well, they kinda made it look as if Victor reached dead end in his career since, you know, always on top - it's like no one is there to challenge him. Although...now I said that...could it be he is training Yuuri for his new 'rival/opponent' in ice skating?

o v O That'd be awesome though.

If they could do couple ice skating, I'd have voted with both hands up that Victor and Yuuri will appear together on stage.

Alas.. - v -

Well, they kinda made it look as if Victor reached dead end in his career since, you know, always on top - it's like no one is there to challenge him. Although...now I said that...could it be he is training Yuuri for his new 'rival/opponent' in ice skating?

o v O That'd be awesome though.

If he really is training Yuri to be his future-rival/opponent then i really can't wait to see them on ice together; either as rival or... idk, performing together? i'm excited to see how this story will turn out later (next episode coming up in less than 48 hours!) especially...

this scene

tumblr_ogsnfvT5l21tnzzr6o1_500.gif

If he really is training Yuri to be his future-rival/opponent then i really can't wait to see them on ice together; either as rival or... idk, performing together? i'm excited to see how this story will turn out later (next episode coming up in less than 48 hours!) especially...

this scene

tumblr_ogsnfvT5l21tnzzr6o1_500.gif

Oh man, you don't get me started with scenes and shipping X'D

Here for you,

tumblr_ofdzmmrdT21vel2bxo1_400.giftumblr_ofdzmmrdT21vel2bxo6_400.gif

tumblr_ofdzmmrdT21vel2bxo3_400.giftumblr_ofdzmmrdT21vel2bxo8_400.gif

oh man, you don't get me started with scenes and shipping x'd

here for you,

tumblr_ofdzmmrdt21vel2bxo1_400.giftumblr_ofdzmmrdt21vel2bxo6_400.gif

tumblr_ofdzmmrdt21vel2bxo3_400.giftumblr_ofdzmmrdt21vel2bxo8_400.gif

and this.....

tumblr_og1h99sapl1qbq5g5o1_500.gif

omg! i think my floodgate just explode. can u feel the tension around them. Gosh, Victor is such a tease. and don't forget about him too.

tumblr_oge8j9vF311qjov86o2_540.gif

Havent seen any episode yet but it seems to be a very good serie after what i have Heard :D

I Think i will like this one, specially when it is a sport i actually do like irl. *thumbs up*

i might join the convo in the future.

I held back for so long to be honest,

but I couldn't anymore.

This made me smile haha :) I hope they will make the next season very soon then :D

You have to watch it, it's soooo good! All of my Fujoshi senses are tingling!

:Playful:

Plus they have such an unique way to approach their relationships and it's in a lot more mature sense and feels soft. Plus the animation is great for such a complexity!