A little late...

Morirp

So I've actually been on the forums for a while, but I only actively started posting/rping in the last month. So I guess it's time I introduced myself.

My name is Mori ^^ some of you already know me. I'm 29 and I've been rping since 13. I've been rping yaoi specifically since I was about 16 back when Yahoo chat was still a thing. I'm almost always actively seeking rp so if you want to you can hit me up about that. I tend to play all positions but I'm most naturally a seke.

My favorite Yaoi manga is probably Totally Captivated.

I'm a college student (a little late to finishing that too but what're you gonna do) set to graduate with a degree in Micro and a focus in biochemistry and Japanese....

So...

There you go, some things about me.

FAADAAAAH:Building snowman:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morirp

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Miro

• crystald

Welcome, someone from the same age as me! :Excited:

Well what to say, I guess you know most of us already and your pretty settled, just have fun !!

oh btw I'm going on vacation in USA next year for for 14 days, starting in Chicago, going with a camper to New York, maybe any tips? altough I'm not sure ur from that area bt anyway ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Ah! I actually grew up in the New York Metro area. Hit the bagel shops, man there is nothing better than a fresh new york bagel. Don't be afraid to ask people things, everyone looks like their in a hurry because they are but generally people will stop to help if you're lost. Take a ferry to/around Ellis Isle if you can, and see the statue of liberty. A lot of people will suggest you go to ground zero but... I mean I've been there a few times and its the new WTCB now, I just... I don't agree with that being a place everyone needs to see I guess? We all saw it on the news every day for months. Anyways. There are quite a few ramen houses around Grand central station, and china town. Also Central Park has a mural dedicated to John Lennon and strawberry fields is there (I love the beatles) really just don't be afraid to wonder, New York is big but usually someone can tell you where you are.

I actually have technically been a member longer, but I was very resistant to the forum life style so you've more than likely been a lot more active than I have as I only really started coming and using the sight for it's intended purpose in like the last 2-3 weeks.

Hello Mori. Nice to meet you and a belated welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Thank you both. You're so sweet ^^

Hello Morirp! I guess 'welcome' isn't the right thing to say if you're here for some time now, so nice to meet you. And be a student for as long as you can, it's way more awesome than working full time. ;D Enjoy~

Haha yeah that was fun, I really thought the boys were going to win ^^ and sorry for slowly killing your soul lol