Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.
Sign in to follow this  
Americandragon

My Lakorn addiction. Help

I'm addicted to lakorn. I do not how this happened. I love lakorn, its so entertaining and funny. I am currently watching Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawad 1427438752-fbimg14266-o.jpg?w=640&h=244. I tried to get into k dramas, I know they are popular, but I couldn't.

Club Friday 5 with P'win and Boss p19dfvre60ebng70c0f1kia1qrh3.jpg&w=700&h=502 Club Friday to be continued with P'win and Boss watch?v=cfovA1sTSNk I do not know thai so do not ask how I knew the story lol I was desperate so I asked people who knew thai to summarize every episode of this one :)

Club Friday 2 with Choke and Hack tumblr_nj1q8brRwg1tiuw59o1_500.png

This is Club friday to be continued with choke and hack, I have not seen it but if anyone can give me a summary that would be great watch?v=yUbaWTuIed4&list=PLboXu2CuZ4ALQWdJVH0bK6VSgJEfiy6dl

Random thought Waterboyy is the best BL Movie ever, I dare you to post a non thai bl movie that was better lol b3Egopy1_43a745_c2x.jpg

Love songs love stories

part time the series

make it right the series

SOTUS

what does khun mean? how do I end this addiction?