What is your favorite fanfiction?

crystald

I have a new fanfic recommendation:

Their Beloved Prince by misteeirene [Harry Potter - Twilight]

8 year old Harry Potter is found dying by the Volturi. Taking a chance, Aro decides to turn him and raise him with the help of his brothers. Will Harry turn out to be like all the other immortal children, or will he turn out to be something more?

:In love:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• auser

• fan_yaoi

• voide

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I Waited For You, In The Shadows Of Time by watchingvfall_n_drown [Harry Potter]

In a twist of fate, Harry is stranded in a time when Grindelwald has just been defeated and First Wizarding War hasn't begun yet. Desperate for answers, he still has the presence of mind to keep himself hidden from all, especially the power figures of the Wizarding World. And then all his carefully built hope and shelter shatters one day, in the shores of the black lake.

Formerly Tom Riddle, now Voldemort comes upon one that captures him with their beauty and magic, stroking the inevitable desire. Like all the pretty things he has collected, this will be no different. Unfortunately for him, his newest obsession has a will of its own and no intention of quietly acquiescing.

Will Harry be able to find a way home? Or a reason to stay? And will the Dark Lord find more than a desire to possess in his heart? Even as the two fated ones find each other again, the world moves on. There is still a Dark Lord and still a headmaster with sharp eyes on the horizon.

The Mudblood by Babywolfchick1142 [Harry Potter]

True unadulterated loyalty could quickly become love, which in turn, could just as quickly become obsession. There is a fine line, that is often crossed more than necessary. Brought on by the sting of unrequited love. Love of any kind lead one down a tremulous road, one that often lead to ruin. Often mistaken for love, lust can take a hold and fool one into believing in true feelings, that are by no means actually there. Leaving one to in a hopeless situation.

Mudbloods are at the bottom of the food chain, only squibs, house elves, and muggld are beneath them. The latter two just barely.

Hadrian Snow, a believed mudblood, is forced into the wizarding world under the dark Lord Voldemorts reign. Hadrian is more than just a mudblood, he's better than the others, and he will prove himself. Hiding behind a facade of disgustingly average, Harry builds himself up in the shadows. A hopeless obsession and fascination is born towards the dark lord. Hadrian managed his way into the dark lord ranks and manages to gain his favor. Secrets and lies come out, and the world is taken by storm. Meanwhile, the Order hides in the shadows and is coming for Hadrian. War will once again come to pass.

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I have one or two fanfic recommendations for you, it's for Derek x Stiles if you don't mind :)

- Open the door by eternalbreath

- Fly a Little Faster mirrorkill

* I read these two multiples times haha..

I also have another pairing which I keep look up for their fanfic updates, just let me know if you're interested to know.

Hi

!

I love Derek & Stiles!!!

I totally want to know the mysterious pairing! :)

I hope you have a good day ❤

do you know arthur x eames from Inception? Yeah, I liked them. If you're interested,
should be like a guideline for beginner :D I also happened to read a lot of Mike x Harvey (Suits, tv show) mostly fanfics from user named tattooedsiren (you can find them on ao3). How about Laurent x Damen from Captive Prince? Have you read any of their fanfictions? I usually check out new story by this user:
|
. Because I liked the writing style :)

Hi

!

I like the Arthur/Eames pair from Inception! Thank you for the post! I love

the Mike & Harvey fanfics from suits, I'll check tattooedsiren fics at ao3.

I haven't read any fics from Captive Prince, I will give it a go, that is a

lovely pair (Laurent x Damen). I'll start with Fahye!

Thank you for all your recommendations!!!

Good night my friend! :)

• 1 month later...
I just read the most heartbreaking, saddest and freaking great ThorKi fics. Still. DX

Hi

!

:)

Would you please share with me the name of the fics?

:_red_fox 4

Thanks in advance dear, I hope you have a lovely evening ❤

:_red_fox 3

dc592f01d29f7c79cb88a154e330bb61.gif

Sure bruh,

Am glad to share my suffering.

47 Days to Change (a translation) by snow_owl01 (Harry Potter)

Harry Potter and Tom Riddle are enemies, born adversaries, prophesied leaders of opposite factions.

2001 to 1932, forty-seven days to change the fate of the Dark Lord.

This is a 'Harry travels back in time to raise Tom' story. An unfortunate tale of one man's failed attempt to mold young Tom into a decent, law-abiding citizen. Instead, as Fate will have it, young Tom grows up to become the same twisted psychopath, who is hell-bent on winning the love of his adoptive father. Harry's consent be damned.

• 3 months later...

What a great thread

!:D I have just discovered the world of fanfiction quite recently and I'm pretty new to it:D

I'm going to look through all the recommendations in the thread now..^^

Happy reading, looking forward to your recommendations

!

:)

CTtMBULWoAA-pLR.jpg

Tomb of the First Men by sifshadowheart (Harry Potter - Game of Thrones)

Jon wasn't sure whether fulfilling his Uncle's request was worth it or not. But nonetheless, Jon ventures North of the Wall in search of the Tomb of the First Men - and the secret the Starks have kept for over eight thousand years. What he finds there is exactly - and nothing at all - like he'd expected. Slash & Male Pregnancy, Non-Canon A/U.

OH MY!

, I didn't know it existed - that's amazing!

btw I read a lot of fanfic from GOT recently :cuteonion49:

Good morning dear

!

:_red_fox 3

I've been reading GOT with Harry Potter in the mix!

1qqq-1523008316-7524-1523008340_300x180.jpg

onion1

Hi

!

:9onion70:

Have you read Illusions of a Promise by Anonymous1313 (Yuri!!! on Ice)?

I hope you have a lovely day!

onion1

I most certainly have not!!:D Yay!!!:D but wait wait wait, I forgot to tell you that I usually go for Otabek/Yurio rather than Viktor/Yuri.. but still, if you say it's good, i might check it out regardless.. thank you!:D

, that's my main problem - not so much. I've read quite a few, but none left a lasting impression.. hm, i will get back to this thread when I do find one:D:D

• 3 months later...

I don't really like fanfiction because the information in the fanfiction blurs with the cannon fiction until I can't remember what's what. There is a Prince Hans from Frozen fanfiction with his older brothers that I liked though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hang the Fool by AlmaMeDuele

This is a McHanzo fanfic (Jesse McCree and Hanzo Shimada from Overwatch game), it has one of the most decent plot closely canon divergent to the verse, well some of it. The pacing is pretty decent and the angst was built. The story started where Hanzo breached Overwatch's gibraltar in search of his brother, Genji. He then stumbles upon a man dressed in a cowboy costume and trouble ensues... (*not good with summaries so bare with me)

Acceptable Substiture by mataglap

McHanzo fanfic again, the story didn't beat around the bush, as McCree asked Hanzo for a blowjob in a most casual way, that's where it all began. I just love the angst on this one and the slow burn just slides like butter to my soul (???wtf). The characterization was flawless, the author caught grasp of their real personalities, true to the story I say---stuck on the storyboard perfectly.

Cat Dandy by murderlight

An Ichigo Kurosaki x Grimmjow Jeagerjaques fan fiction. Where Ichigo thought Grimmjow was dead, when he was apparently reverted back to his Adjuchas form (*the huge pantera). Now this has the awesome pacing and the humor to add all of the drama. The scenes just nails the right amount of humor and the perfect drama build up.

A Dragon's Heart by Lycanwolff

Kagami Taiga x Aomine Daiki (Kuroko no Basuke) ~ basically a Dragon Kagami and his rider Aomine. It's just so nice and sweet, a refreshing read after all those angst filled stories. Sweet, I almost had tonsilitis. >:3

Catch the Thunder by Wild Rhov

Freed Justine x Laxus Dreyas (Fairy Tail) . COZ' BDSM, WHY TF NOT!?

Remember Me by Squatta

Aomine x Kagami (KnB). I just love, despite the alternate universe, how they fit with each other and how they took the challenges together. An amnesia fan fiction we didn't want but needed. Just right to the feels.

Catnip by Rukazaya

Heiwajima Shizuo x Orihara Izaya (Drrr!!!!) Now this one's pretty amusing to read. I've really been a huge fan of a fiction with comedic relief to contrast all the angst. So this fic was all about how Shizuo turned into a goddamn cat and stumbled upon an unknowing Izaya. Shizuo slowly unveils the truth behind Izaya's twisted personality in a feline's perspective.

Midnight Memories by Daydreamer79

Naruto Uzumaki x Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto). Remember those times when you're reading and you felt your heart being ripped apart as if on repeat, ON EVERY GODDAMN CHAPTER!! This is beautifully written and hits right in the feels with utmost precision. I tell you, I had to punch a wall not to cry. This story is about a vampire Sasuke in love with a very human Naruto. They're lovers in different timelines, in which Naruto was encarnated in different lives. Death so much death, I can't... but it's nice in a not morbid kind of way.
:D

So these are the few fics which were close to my heart and I reread it religiously.

• 3 years later...

Life After Death And Betrayal by DebsTheSlytherinSnapeFan [Harry Potter - Twilight]

Spoiler

Harry is twenty two years old, moving to Forks to settle down and open a bakery. He's seen death and suffered betrayal at the hands of those he trusted. He also has a secret he hasn't told another living soul. He is the Master of death. Things change for Harry, giving him a reason to live other than his godson for the first time.

Love You Kiss GIF by swerk