BL Novels with a consistent seme

Kuroba

Hey guys, first time posting so please do instruct me if I have posted in the wrong section or screwed up any posting etiquette.

Recently, I've started reading BL Novels (starting with the Change of Heart series and Zero to the Bone). However, ever since I've started reading BL in general, I've always had a preference towards a consistent seme (i.e. no switching/reversing). Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to determine whether a novel has role-reversing or not without having to read until the actual switching occurs. By then, my interest just completely diminishes.

Therefore, I ask you all for recommendations. I would love to read a novel where there is 0 switching/reversing, and the uke stays uke and seme stays seme. There are not many further requirements I suppose, aside from no tragedy/character death. Thank you guys so much in advance, and while I await for your replies, I'll be looking through the available novels in this forum to see if I can find some gold.

Once again, thank you guys again!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rian valentine

• Kuroba

• mopest

• Godrick

For your tastes look into dragon shifter and a lot of the werewolf stories focusing especially on Omega storylines. Shifter books shouldn't be too much of an issue for you with the change of heart series. Also another one by Mary Calmes you might want to try is Acrobat and the A Matter of Time Series is probably a must. Hope these help if you'd like any more recs let me know. For your tastes that I can gather start with the A Matter of Time series I think you'll be in for a treat.

My first time diving into BL I shared the same preference as you:Only pure Seme/Uke dynamic.Rock by Anyta Sunday breaks that but only because its really a good for me and I think the switched was necessary.

So here goes:

-Strawberries for desserts duology by Marie sexton.

-Dance with me,Special Delivery book 1 by Heidi cullinan.

-Louder than sirens louder than bells by kd sarge

-like a sparrow through the heart by Agatha bird.(Really hot)

-Captive Prince trilogy cs pacat (Superb!!!)

-Fallocaust quil carter.(Dark and mindfucked as hell but the two couple has that Badass seme/innocent twink uke so I enjoyed it so much!!)

-Chance Assassins series By Nicole Castle.Hot green eyed Seme who likes to read romance novel until the pages dropped off and barely pretty uke who loves to pout n povs funny as hell.They're both assassins.

- - - Updated - - -

*barely legal

But I hope you consider reading Stockholm syndrome trilogy by Richard riders and In the company of shadows series by Santino hassell and Ais (The uke topped twice,its not that passionate fucking tho,Since both ukes were total bottom slut,its more like experimental) It niggled me a bit but the story is so so great that I quickly get over it.

-The Foxhole series by Nora Sakavic is just mindblowing read.You might wanna check it out.Its tumblr famous along with Captive Prince and The Raven Cycle.

Back to Pure seme/uke

-Fawn by Nash summers!! So so beautiful. The uke is just a beautiful creature.Hot seme also.

-Omorphi by C Kennedy.

-More than Everything by cardeno c.Two semes 1 uke.And Loving Jay by renae kaye (ugly cover but don't judge the book by its cover lol) Very cute.Highly recommended!

-Otter,Bear and the kid series,The Queen and Homo jock king by Tj klune

-Strong Signal by Santino hassell and Megan Erickson.Cute famous twink gamer and hot army guy.

-Sunset park by santino hassell and Interborough (the sequel not out yet).

I can't remember the rest sorry I'll update more later.

Thank you both

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
for the wonderful suggestions! I've downloaded and loaded as much of the suggestions that I could find online onto my Kindle and I'm sure the coming weeks will be filled with wonderful BL.

That being said, I am still very, very welcoming of new suggestions and all. I've also started to look into novels with Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics (or even just a possessive, alpha-like top), so it would be great if I can get some suggestions for this preference as well.

Once again, thank you all so much. Without these suggestions, I would have nothing to read. I really appreciate all your help and time. Thanks!

Kind of romance-lane Hayes

Better than good-lane Hayes

Dirty laundry-heidi cullinan

Something like summer jay bell(the movie will come out next year yay!)

Kamikaze boys -jay bell.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is book that fits this description is definitely Marie Sexton's Strawberries for Dessert and its followup Fear, Hope and Bread Pudding.

Another favorite is Laura Baumbach's A Bit of Rough and its followup Roughousing (haven't read the second yet though)

If you like supernatural Sean Michael's Bite and its sequel Bitten (again haven't read the sequel yet)

Others:

- Pretend by Riley Hart

- The Law of Attraction by Jay Northcote

- Bad Boyfriend by K.A. Mitchell

- Key To Me and Heaven by Jet Mykles

- Slave Boy and Broken Vows by Evangeline Anderson

- Straight Boy by Alessandra Hazard

Also see this list:

• 1 year later...

Dont know if you still need a suggestion. But i only started reading english bl novels a couple of months back and i have the same preference as you. my fav is With caution by JL Langley. With Love by the same author is a good read too but a little too short.