4. dakaretai otoko ichii ni odosarete imasu

5. Sekaiichi hatsukoi

6. Yarichin bitch club

7. Gravitation

8. Hinekure chaser

9. Dos obake ga nekasetekurenai

10. Junjou romantica

And there is so much more.

(Also they aren?t in order from my favourite to least favourite, it?s only like that because those were the ones that happened to pop into my head at the time).

Thanks💯

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragne

• Kujaku

• Hisoka96

• sarah3161

I have to edit as I recall back on some of my fav as I read it:

-the cubi series by meraki p lyhne

It's erotic but still has plot...about demons(and their system which include slavery...the 'good' kind(idthink there's such a thing as a good kind of slavery/human traffic but you'll understand as u read), war+government(assembling to human society...but the mc's growth in character is amazing...

-the demon gates by nicholas bella

Erotic(sometimes, I feel like the author use it as a plot filler) but with plot(demons, again I know, and wars and how to survive as a demon, the acts expected of you and obligations...

-Sunset cove series by ella frank

I don't remember why I like it but the second book really open my eyes to other human being. I am very previlage in the family department so reading about abusive parents amd insecurity was something new. I came upon this a while back and before that all I read/watch was very family friendly so I really like it to a personal level. Plus, the romance is realistic. When the sudden fire burst out what becomes of the couple, do they last, and what drive them together again(why couple last a long time is kinda explain here, the author try too anyway.

-call the coroner by avril ashton

This one is kinky, I'm like so afraid of anything sharp. I find this memorable because of the knife play. I didn't find it as disturbing as I thought I would. Which was surprising since I demand to be sent to urgent care for a small knife cut...The plot is focus around the enemies to lover relationship... don't use logical thinking here. It doesn't work like that here.

-lodestar by jenna

When you love reading an enemies to lover book that actually show an interesting plot-you just like it. It contain magic, boat, princes, alliance, death of a beloved(I feel like she died just for the plot and romance too but more plotline, so frustrating) girl, marriage.

-Lord of the white hell series by Ginn Hale

Magic, supernatural stuff, and a romance that bring smile to this quite dark world.

For my last one I'll just list the author, all of their works(most) are just good.

cordelia kingsbridge(e.g. close protection, can't hide from me, & from the ashes)

Anyta Sunday(e.g. Rock, sign of love series)

x aratare(novel fill with magical, traveling and just love

All the others are mention somewhere up there. I just can't choose a beloved top 10. Because I forgot their titles and I find it hard to shuffle it all up just for 1 post(I literally reread them all and I forgot what I'm searching for so...

• 5 months later...

Initially I wanted to add to my previous post since I only managed to list five favourites, but that was then, so instead I'm going to list the top 10 (+1) novels that I read in 2020 and that I liked a lot. In no order whatsoever except for the first one, here goes: 

01. Wild by Adrienne Wilder 
02. Mr. Benson by John Preston 
03. Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by Lev A. C. Rosen
04. His Quiet Agent by Ada Maria Soto
05. The Island by Lisa Henry 
06. Adulting 101 by Lisa Henry 
07. Red Heir by Lisa Henry and Sarah Honey 
08. Misfits by Garrett Leigh
09. Complementary Colors by Adrienne Wilder 
10. Fettered by Lyn Gala
+1. Superior by Jessica Lack

Seems like there was a match between me and Lisa Henry, lol. Anyway, these are my top 10 for now. I had to add Superior because it is great and Terrorantula is the best villain name ever. 

• 10 months later...

1. Adrien English Series by Josh Lanyon. Interestings mysteries and so beautifully written.

2. Wolfsong Series by TJ Klune. So much feelings

3. Green Plum Island by Hui Nan Que

4. Cut & Run series. Abigail Roux 

5. The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune

6. Keira Andews novels... because i love HEAs

7. Death Bar Progress by Can’t Play Chess

8. The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System by Mò Xiāng Tóngxiù

9. Accidental Mark by  Die Zhiling (蝶之靈)

10. Sweet, Although Short by 龙柒 (Lóng Qī)