Yaoi sex

A Harrymort fanfic .

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Hey Mione what would you do if i was uhm gay ? " Please no dont look like that . " I would tell you to stay away from me i dont want a faggot as a friend . Why your not are you? " "I am so good bye ." "Ron im not friends with Granger no more ." "What why not .!" "Because im gay . " "Oh ! ... I have nothing against gays but im with mione but if you need someone to talk to im here for you . okay?" "Yeah thanks Ron . " "If it helps the twins are gay aswell . " " I know i found them kissing blokes . " Though it was each outher . " Night . " ' Why why why ! ' ' Stop shouting in our mind link Potter i was trying to sleep . ' ' Oh shove it Voldie i just lost my friends cos im gay i can shout in my own mind all i bloody want ! ' ' Oh ! Did your friends leave you because your gay ha welcome to the club a lot of pepoul dont likke gays Potter . ' ' Are you trying to comforrt me Tom ? ' 'Well sort off i know what its like so and i want to get some sleep tonight thank you very much . ' '... Haha i never thought i would say this but thanks Tom i needed that and thanks for the mental hug . ; ;R-right just go to sleep we are both tierd no doubt . ' 'night Tom ' ' hehe night brat . ' 'bastard . haha ' wow i just had fun with the dark lord .

-The next day at breakfrast -

" Morning fag ! Get your ass filled last night ?!" "Mione ! I know you hate gays but this Harry here not that guy !" " Thanks Granger you just made my coming out to the school a lot easier thank you miss Granger . Thank you for standing up for me Ron but you should put protection speels on your lose diary bassed journals . Good day Miss Granger , Mr Weasley see you both in class . " ' I hate my life ' 'What happened now potter ? ' ' Sorry did i wake you ? I didnt mean to send that via link . ' ' Its fine Potter i could use you as a living alarm haha . ' ' Why?' 'Why what Potter ? ' 'Why are you so nice to me in our minds ? ' 'Cos despit what you think i dont hate you if you were a death eater i would most probably call you a friend i suppose your fieasty you tell me what you realy think you dont hide behind a mask . ' 'One call me Harry Potter makes me think of Severus Snape Two i would like to actually spend a day with you with out you trying to kill me if you could ? ' 'When's your next Hogsmead weekend ? ' ' This weekend why ? ' ' Meet you there for a butterbeer ?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaoi sex

Top Posters In This Topic

HARRY'S P.O.V

'One call me Harry Potter makes me think of Severus Snape Two i would like to actually spend a day with you with out you trying to kill me if you could ? ' 'When's your next Hogsmead weekend ? ' ' This weekend why ? ' ' Meet you there for a butterbeer ? ' Wow ' Yeah that would be cool . Thanks Tom . ' 'No problem now get to class i like it when we fight its fun when you know what your doing . ' 'Haha first lesson is potions . I hate Snape gugh ' 'Haha . Why do you hate him . ' ' Becos he hates me cos i am realated to James potter i mean how could i be like him i never knew him . ? ' ' I dont know sorry about that . ' ' It's okay . I wouldnt have it any outher way . ' ' What ? W-why not . i killed your parrents . ' ' Because call me weird but if i had grown up with them i wouldn't me meeting you for a butterbeer this weekend and i might not be gay and i like who i am and you killing my parents is what made me who i am . ' ' Oh . well i have to go . Dont annoy Snape to much haha . ' 'Okay bye Tom ' "Mr.Potter ! Listen to my class ! " "Yess sorry Sir . " "Aww poor little faggot got in trouble haha boohoo . " "Miss . Granger dettention with me for the next to weeks and 50 points from griyfindoor for sexuality abussement and bulying . " "Why he is just a stupid faggot . Probably the only one in this room to all alone . " "Hey Granger ill have you know there are actually five more gay student in this class so shut up he is far from alon on that conccept ! " "Plus miss Granger i myself am gay so i do not take kindly to sexuality bullying ." "Eww im surrounded by bacteria ! " "Th-thanks Malfoy and Proffessor Snape . " "No problem Scar head . " "Mr.Potter stay after class i want to ask you somthing . " " Yes sir. " 'Okay both mini Malfoy AND Snape helped me when i was getting bullied im weirded out right now . ' 'Haha Mini Malfoy just wait untill Lucius hears that and yes both work for me and Snape isnt all that bad . Try asking him why he hates the fact that your James kid okay now i have work to do . '

=======TIME SKIP +===============

"You wanted to see me sir ?" "Yes are you realy gay ? " "Yes sir i am . " "Okay i was just curious due toi the fact your father went from bi to homophobic And can you tell me why Voldemort is chewing my ear off about how if i treat you badlly cos your Potter's kid ? " " Wow my dad changed from one to thee outher ? And because he knows that its the only reason i hate being in your class. And can i ask why you hate thre fact that im my dad's kid ? " "Well as you answered mine ill answer yours because i was in love with your father not your mother and it hurts when i think here is my prof that i never had a chance with him now i understand if you hate me even more i think i would to . " "No now i know why i dont hate you at all i would hate me too . And is Draco gay ? He seemed really prottective when she bullied me for being me even though he normally bulies me ? " "Yes i am gay and i wasnt trying to bully you i was trying to bully Ron because i hate the fact that i find him both cute and sexy . " "Gahh!! How long have you been standing there ?" "Haha . About 2 minutes . You do know that you can get a ressorting to come to whewre you belong in slytherin . I over heard you telling Ron about how the hat had wanted you there . " "Oh and no i didnt know i can do that . And where in seven hells is Ron cute or Sexy ? " "Haha . he is sexy because of his body and naturally dominant im naturally and willingly submissive and would you like me to ask my father to sort out a re-sorting for you . " " Yes please . Proffessor please dont tell Tom i asked you this but do you think Tom would be Dominant in bed ? " "W-Why inb the name of Salazar would i know somthing like that but looking at his personality i would say yes but pepoul can have different personas in bed . And how the heck could i not tell him you aske d me that you will have the man jacking off for hours. " " I need to go and please dont as hot as him jacking off to me iss i would end up doing somthing stupid the next time i saw him if i dont already . " "Very well and would you like me to fire call the head master for permission for you to stay in the slytherin dorm to night so we know Granger won't do anything stupid like do somthing evil to you for being you . " "yes please Proffessor . " "Severus is fine when its just us three and stand in that corner so we can see what the headmaster will say about you being in my Dorm even for a night . " "Okay Severus . " "tou to Draco ." "Yes God father . "

-" Headmaster it is me Severus i am calling to ask if it is okay for the Potter brat to stay in my dorm as Granger has become violent with him for coming out as gay ? " "No Granger being like that plays in my hand then it will be even easyer to kill him when he has killed Tom he will think it is because he is gay and we can have Granger kill him and have him write his will so all his money goes to the weasleys , Grangers and myself and of course you to . " "No i think he will be fine in my dorm thank you very much Headmaster . " "Very well if only so he sees you more as on our side even if you jaust want to kill him like i do but still treat him as you normally would . " - "Im going to kill that mother fucker myself kill me make me think thats why im being killed THE HELL ! " "Calm down Harry now do you see why i am never open with him if he found out i was telling every thing to Tom he would kill me and then make me a mytr for this war he just wants us both dead okay ." " Yeah but i cant belive he has been playing me like that for so long . ... I really want to torture him right now or do somthing to hurt him . " "Don't worry but what will you do now ? " "Join Tom on his side of the war . " "Very good idea . Now lets get you to bed yeah you look exahsted . " "I feel dead on my feet . " 'night Tom Tommorow is hogwarts see you then . ' 'Godd night Harry . '

• 1 month later...

HARRY'S P.O.V

"I feel dead on my feet . " 'night Tom Tommorrow is Hogwarts see you then . ' 'Good night Harry . ' . Wow who would have thought i would be joining Tom and that Mini Malfoy and Sev would prottect me from Granger she was supposed to be the one more open to things like this . ... I gues i didnt know who to trust after all .

~Dream~

"Tom more please ahhg tom tom please just fuck me with severus please !"

~~

Well i wasnt thinking i was going to be having them both in my dreams like that . 'Good mornin Harry' 'Morninn tom i cant wait for Hogsmead weekend ' ' nor can i your dream was interesting you sent it to me as well i must say i like where your mind takes me and severus . ' 'i-i sent that to you oh shit ermm dont tell sev .' ' i wont im going to show him the memmorry no doubt he will like it as much as i did now run on up to beackfrast and i will talk to you .' 'i cant wait and dont show sev the memorry we can suprise him by doing it to him over the summer . ' 'okay haha fine '

*£* AT THE GREAT HALL *£*

"Good morning Draco ." "morning Harry i asked father and he said he will get you a resorting . " "Thanks Draco ." "Morning everyone sorry to impose. " "No its okay Proffessor Snape told us about Granger so its okay were fine with it . "