Threesomes or moresomes...

Neko-chan

I haven't actually read anything with a threesome in it. I wouldn't mind if a threesome was included but I wouldn't want the main pairing to have 3 people in it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drakkeness

• Nitro+Chiral_Fan

• Saga

• Niya

I definitly LOVE threesomes. There's something incredibly sexy about the image of an uke sandwiched between two hot semes for me *-* I mean, how hot is this :

tumblr_lsint7xAa11qg5dp6o1_400.jpg

I agree. (:

Especially with the picture. LOL. I love AkiraxGunji. For some reason,sometimes I think the pair is hotter than the original one,ShikixAkira. But anyway, I agree with the comment you made. (:

Saga: Oh I know what you mean, I love Akira involved with anyone from Vischio more than the "real" pairings of the game XD GunjiXAkiraXKiriwar is my OTP from the game. *hearts* Fortunatly there's a decent amount of doujinshis featuring them three (or involving other Vischio members like Inu. That foursome's hot as hell also *.*).

Thanks for the reply~

• Like 1

Saga: Oh I know what you mean, I love Akira involved with anyone from Vischio more than the "real" pairings of the game XD GunjiXAkiraXKiriwar is my OTP from the game. *hearts* Fortunatly there's a decent amount of doujinshis featuring them three (or involving other Vischio members like Inu. That foursome's hot as hell also *.*).

Thanks for the reply~

To be honest I would like to see Nitro Chiral's characters get mixed up in pairs. Something like characters from Sweet Pool with Lucky Dog,or Lamento with TnC, or even more crazy,(since I like seme vs. seme,fighting for the top), ShikixGunji(this will be awesomely sick,ahahaha),or some new light with AkiraxGian. Just my lost sick thoughts. ;D

Saga: I think I've seen ShikixGunji doujinshis somewhere... Gosh I can't remember on which site but I'll think about it further and let you know if I find them again. As for crossovers between Nitro+'s series, Chayamachi Chiral-sama herself drew some for her artbooks. And there are things called Chiral nights where, amongst other things, voice actors from the Nitro+ games reunite and act special scenarios and fool around together, and that often results in crossover scenes from the three games. I think you can find some videos of the Chiral nights on youtube ^^ There's official DVDs being sold on the net also, they're worth it.

Now Nitro+and Lucky Dog's crews meeting, that would be HOT. *0* I agree.

Well anyway, we're drifting away from the subject here XD We could eventually talk in visitors messages about it? ^^ So this topic gets back to threesomes and foursomes XD

Well anyway, we're drifting away from the subject here XD We could eventually talk in visitors messages about it? ^^ So this topic gets back to threesomes and foursomes XD

I noticed it myself,but already posted the thing. LMAO.

I like threesome, foursome, five... As long as the scene fits the story line. For example 2 couples wanting to try together, or something like that, which results in the threesome/foursome scene to be "inevitable".

I would really hate it if it doesn't make sense for the scene though. I will be like " what the hell happened ? ".

well, I like to read threesome from time to time

I rarely see moresome cuz it's mostly Hentai -I guess- and sence it's not realy my thing

I don't enjoy 'em

but I prefer 2 men falling in love... since I like to read a good story lines

• 2 weeks later...
I kinda really like threesomes.... like in Hard Core Heart (they made that relationship work out beautifully)~~

Yeah, indeed! Hard Core Heart really a nice work if you wanted a threesome! :D

I like the the idea of two boys being madly in love.

I like it too, but if manga offers 3,4 and etc. I don't mind. they are so manly, cute or beautiful. I like it!

yes, I'm pervet. XD

I don't really like it, but i can deal

i think its better if its just two guys who like each other, usually if there are more people its like a love triangle or something

• 8 months later...

I like threesome or moresomes, my favorite actually,

but I think I prefer twosome (?), just one boy and one boy, its more cute I think, threesome more rape than love, but not always, just sometimes I think that way, :D

• 1 year later...

The only time a threesome or foursome or more takes place that personally makes sense to me is if it is non-consensual. I could see many men taking advantage of a weaker, younger male, taking turns...ect.

I haven't really seen any threesomes or more so that work in a romantic way.

That's just my take on it though. -shrugs-

depends... i'd be interested in reading a well-written poly relationship so if the mangaka can make it good why not?

...and i am also usually game for it in a purely erotic sense, but i prefer two to gang up on one, in that case.

• 1 month later...

i don't really like it, when i'm reading/watching yaoi..i prefer just two boys :) but as a fantasy, well that's another story entirely :cuteonion41:

I agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. But maybe I'm just prude. The only threesome I "tolerated" was that awesome scene in Viewfinder between my darling Asami :leaf15:, Feilong leaf3 and Akihito :leaf3:, but that was an exception- I prefer when it's only a couple and not an orgy.

So if I absolutely had to choose between 3-somes or n-somes, in my case it would definitely be 3-somes

I don't think I have come across a manga where there are more than three people (or if I did I forgot about it) not counting a few where two couples have sex in the same room but don't really interact between one another. But I don't really mind that. Most of the time that's really sexy. But I don't see that working in a romantic way (the only one I read in which uke ended up with both semes was when the semes were father and son and I don't know how I feel about that yet) and as

said I would be interested in seeing well written relationship of that kind

• 4 weeks later...

my limit would be foursome.

i like the sandwich and train in threesome though most preferably 2 Seme/Seke and 1 full on Uke.

also in foursome when they switch like Ukes or Semes; it's the best thing ever. XD though i don't want to see Uke/Uke, unless it looks right in the beginning and their introduced as Seke before the smex.

what i want to see is Seme/Seme. -- evil laughs -- one of my fetishes.

though like

said,

it'd be tricky to see it in a romantic way; though it will be angsty...or just good ol' smut.

some Manga-ka from what i remember had managed to pull it off like :

WATANABE Asia, SADAHIRO Mika, PSYCHE Delico, HONJOU Rie, AKIRA Norikazu.

i'm sure i forgot some more but yeah. lol

• 2 weeks later...

omg seme x seme is the best though I haven't seen a lot of manga like that that's well written.. But oh well I enjoy them nevertheless.

Threesomes always have some real good smut! But as mentioned before I haven't seen that work in a romantic way but I'm on a search to find that kind of manga haha

I rather picky about these sorts of things, I think threesomes are fine, but any more feels like too much.

Also, I tend to only like stories where there are two twins who fall for the same person, when it's just two guys who

might not even get along, I just can't get into the story. Having twins fall in love with me is one of my fantasies. ^ ^

I tend to only read stories with two couples though, seeing as there aren't many threesome stories that are translated to English yet.