Threesomes or moresomes...

Neko-chan

Combine being plain bored and sheer curiosity and you get this thread! Yay! :hamtaro-005 (23): So seriously what do you think of it? I don't mind really, but this isn't the first thing I'd pick up when it comes to yaoi. I like the the idea of two boys being madly in love. I really can't see three or four. Maybe on a full moon when everyone is supposedly insane, but otherwise nope.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drakkeness

• Nitro+Chiral_Fan

• Saga

• Niya

For me it depends, I think as long as the three or more guys aren't the main pairing then I am ok with it as it is not the focus of the main storyline.

For me it depends, I think as long as the three or more guys aren't the main pairing then I am ok with it as it is not the focus of the main storyline.

same with me...i like if it's a same couple..

I don't really like a whole bunch of characters... 2 good-looking and hot guys are enough :leaf15: But I don't mind if there's more than that either... :leaf5:

I admit I like threesomes. But that's not the first thing I look for in a manga. I always focus on a pair first.

The threesome would just be a fantasy thing really and those isolated plots where the lead character can't choose between the two brothers so he ends up being a manwiched by the two instead of one.

The formula is consistent: 2 seme + 1 uke

But that's the limit for me. anything more than a threesome is just a crowd.

• Like 2

I like 3, 4, 5... :hamtaro-005 (5): really, I like them, but, as you guys said, that is not a priority when searching for a new manga to read...

• Like 2

I haven't read so many threesome or moresome mangas yet. I've read 1 to 3 and actually I like it sometimes. IF they're all in love and someone isn't "the third wheel" in that group. And I don't like if there is some twins or brothers or something. Blood related brothers I mean.

But 2 men is enough for me too. But the third one can come to the group too (if he wants). :cuteonion45:

• 2 months later...

I kinda really like threesomes.... like in Hard Core Heart (they made that relationship work out beautifully)~~

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There should be a love element involved but I must admit the 2 semes + 1 uke combo gets a bit old. Why can't two ukes push down a seme for a change? *pauses* *lecherous grin* To be honest though most of my OT3's tend to be two guys and a girl not all of them of course, I'm just open to options, is all.

sometimes i look for threesomes when i start reading a manga

i am sometimes really sad or depressed

i jus need some steamy smex to bring me back to life

• 4 weeks later...

ooh I like having the imagination running wild here.....threeesome foursome how about more a whole boys/men harem going on..yes! Like where this is going.

• 4 months later...
I admit I like threesomes. But that's not the first thing I look for in a manga. I always focus on a pair first.

The threesome would just be a fantasy thing really and those isolated plots where the lead character can't choose between the two brothers so he ends up being a manwiched by the two instead of one.

The formula is consistent: 2 seme + 1 uke

But that's the limit for me. anything more than a threesome is just a crowd.

I agree with yojichan..

I'm really picky when it comes to threesome.. I still prefer a couple..

Though it bring spice and hotness in the story line and the love between the two main characters.. But still, nothing beats the main story line of the same couple.. ^____^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Three-somes spice it up a little and work occasionally I guess (except for that wierd inclusion in Pleasure Fortune that kinda threw me -.-) but while I'm at it anyone remember the title of this manga where 2 childhood friends do smexy stuff together cos of unrequited feelings for the 3rd friend until he eventually joins them cos he's loney?

I like the threesomes and moresomes in Oshioki Gakuen. And Hard Core Heart too. So hot...

Moresomes is an understatement there but I have to agree that Oshioki makes it look hot. A touch crazy though^^

Three-somes spice it up a little and work occasionally I guess (except for that wierd inclusion in Pleasure Fortune that kinda threw me -.-) but while I'm at it anyone remember the title of this manga where 2 childhood friends do smexy stuff together cos of unrequited feelings for the 3rd friend until he eventually joins them cos he's loney?

I think you mean "Friends like a lover" =)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

also loved that one *tehe*

• Like 1

I think you mean "Friends like a lover" =)
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

also loved that one *tehe*

Yay thankies^^

I have trouble remembering half the ones I read since I generally just tick the yaoi option on those sites and read em all XD

• Like 1

I just love to see yaoi! 1 2 3 4... who cares! as long as there are hot buys... I just love it! :p

But I most say that my most favourtite ones are the ones about true love... just too kawaii!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I love threesomes, honestly. I don't fancy orgies though. Foursomes can pass too. Once it's a ukexseme pairing for both parties. ^^

I definitly LOVE threesomes. There's something incredibly sexy about the image of an uke sandwiched between two hot semes for me *-* I mean, how hot is this :

tumblr_lsint7xAa11qg5dp6o1_400.jpg

• Like 2