Threesomes or moresomes...

Neko-chan

The maximum amount of moresomes I could approve is 3. I don't like it when they're too many. I feel bad for the uke. XD

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drakkeness

• Nitro+Chiral_Fan

• Saga

• Niya

it's lovely

the most threesomes or moresomes I've read are actually dj from series like KnB,etc.

there are some good works though eg. Bachi Bachi two lovely ukes services by a cute seme. And then there's the incredibly cute Strawberry-Choco-Vanilla I love this trio and it actually ends up in a cute way.

As for moresomes I haven't read that many. Of course there's Oshioki Gakuen which is just smut. I have the impression that there's not much story to a moresome (not that I mind) but I would love to read one which has a little bit more of a storyline behind it.

but there are nice ones like Yarisugi Party Night *nosebleed*

• 6 months later...
the most threesomes or moresomes I've read are actually dj from series like KnB,etc.

yup true ahah. i don't usually dig threesomes/moresomes. the only threesomes that i like are usually when one of the partner suddenly multiplies and have a twin and then they did it lol. so technically it's like 3p but with the same person (?)

I like them. I sometimes get in the mood for them. I've never roleplayed them but it would be interesting...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't mind threesomes or moresomes as long as it isn't over the top. I don't mind a love triangle sort of thing for threesome or manga where twins fall in love with the same main character. I haven't read anything with moresomes that have a solid plot, but I don't mind if it's smut. However, I do get picky when you add more people into the mix.

• 1 year later...

Lately I read four threesomes:

1) "Ai to Makoto" by Moriyo. The art...and the story are just very good. It`s hot and emotional and has twins.

2) "Yupiteru ni Onegai" by ARAI Yoshimi. Two chaps are released so far and I want more. I`m usually not into Shotacon but that one is just hot and cute.

3) "Chika-chan to!" by FUMIKAWA Jimi. It`s just so hot, cute and funny. There have only been released chapter 1-1.5 so far and I really hope that someone is going to release more of it since those have been released like about 1 year ago..

Anyway... I liked especially this one sooooo much that I was looking for other threesomes - haven`t read moresomes yet though. After searching some more I read last...

4) "Choco Strawberry Vanilla" by PSYCHE Delico which is really hot and interesting at least. Somehow also cute.. somehow.

Am currently also looking through the manga on mangaupdates with the tag "Threesome" which are also Yaoi... since I`m currently in the mood for that.

I also love Yaoi/Shonen Ai with just a cute/hot pairing plenty enough. But sometimes when I discover something "new" which I enjoy I look for more of that genre/topic e.g. in this case threesomes. Other topics I enjoy very much are "Omegaverse", "friends turn into lovers" and "child raising/children" aka Yaoi where children are included - no Shotacon but just where they raise children (own children/younger siblings/children of deceased or missing siblings/friends etc.)