Alpha and Omega (Bloodbunny x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

The alpha swallowed the others load with a soft gulp.

"That eases me a bit knowing I won't have to try so hard to be as gentle as I can." knowing all tom well Ristu would be too worried to be rough with the other, he only would if the other forced him deeper into his rut.

"I just love you and I don't want to hurt you." Ristu gently nuzzles Kanae's neck as the omega remains in his lap arching and moaning as if he was unable to speak due to the pleasure being given to him.

" I feel bad for running off so soon but it can't be helped." Ristu stated as he pulled the other into a rough kiss fighting over the dominance that the man had clearly already won over.

"Your so tight." Ristu grunted softly his hands roaming to the others chest to play with the rosy buds.

Feeling heat began to pool in his stomach instead of easing the alpha grunted softly his thrusts speeding up as he tried to ease the additional arousal coming over him.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Bloodbunny

"But I... Like it rough...." he was able to talk between pants if only for a moment, moaning more. His voice sounded free when moaning and strained while talking. "You could..... never.... Hurt me," he said. The omega let out another moan and was quickly pulled into a passionate kiss. Damn was his body feeling hot!!!

He actually liked it when Ritsu talked dirty to him so when he mentioned how tight Kanae was while playing with his nipples, the omega tightened more and nearly came all over again. He just managed to hold it back when the other's clearly coming on rut caused him to thrust just a little harder, and as he struck the smaller male's g-spot, he let off another large load. It was clear that Kanae wasn't running dry anytime soon.

"It's ok Ritsu.... My love.. Take me as much as possible... Strike me and make my body go crazy... If you do then I'll go into heat," he said as he began to catch his breath. The omega was starting to give off sexy pheromones. They weren't as strong as when he actually was in heat but it was probably stronger for Ritsu since they were a pair. Kanae's tail began to wag a bit out of pure excitement.

"I-I understand....I'll try my best." With that the male began to pounding into the male in his lap.

"I want you to feel good." Ristu panted softly as he continued to keep up the fast and rough pace.

"Your going to make me addicted to you." Ristu continued to occasionally roughly kiss the other male.

Ristu felt his possessive side began to take over as the other began to further tighten around him. Leaning close to the other's ear he let out a low growl.

"Cum." It sounded as if a demand and sure enough soon he felt the others cum splatter onto his chest.

"As you desire my love." Ristu buried his nose in the crook of the other's neck taking in his scent further pushing him to be dominant. To want to see the other squirm in pleasure and cry out in pleasure. holding the other close he got on all fours so he could move even faster.

"Mine." Ristu growled into the others ear possessively.

Kanae was full of conflicting feelings when he heard the other say that he'd get addicted to the omega. In one sense it was an amazing thing to hear and yet, on the other hand, it was like he was saying he wasn't addicted yet. Still, Kanae decided to remain positive knowing that he was the only one for Ritsu.. Hopefully but at the same time, no two were probably ever as compatible as them.

The omega's ass squeezed tightly as he released a load at the other's command. When he first came here, Kanae wanted to be treated gently like a princess or something, however now, he was hooked and all he wanted was to be dominated by this clearly superior alpha. Damn, he was rather surprised at himself for enjoying it so much and to be pinned to his back again so Ritsu could get a better angle and put more strength behind his thrusts.

"AH!!!" Any voice Kanae wanted to hold back was impossible as he was struck harder and faster than before, his ass making wet squelching sounds as they pounded together, the omega going into overdrive of pleasure, cumming again and again as he screamed he was feeling so good.

Ristu grunted softly as he nipped and sucked on the others neck leaving marks all over the omega below him.

"You sound so cute...it just makes me want to move even harder so I can hear more of it." Everything about the Omega was adorable but that was something that the other wasn't likely to admit that he thought that way unless he was asked.

"Your such a dirty boy, getting turned on by being handled so roughly." he growled into the others ear.

"Your so wet and tight." The alpha grunts once again.

The alphas stamina felt as if it was endless, yet it was torturous he felt as if he wasn't going to cum for a long time and the alpha was desperate for release.

"Bare my children." The other restated his desire for the other to carry his pups. Gently nuzzling into the others neck lovingly he peppers butterfly kisses up the others neck.

"NYA!!!!" Kanae screamed out, gripping at whatever he could to try and hold in place as he was pounded into so harshly. Still, he really liked it and kept moaning with great ecstasy. The small omega just couldn't take anymore when his mate started to talk dirty to him again. His still throbbing erection released again. How many times did he release before Ritsu did even once? He wasn't sure but it felt damn good.

"Yes!! Let me bare your children!!!" He screamed out, holding onto Ristu tightly wanting him to release. It truly was too bad that Kanae wasn't in heat or he may just very well have gotten pregnant but the chance of that happening outside of his heat were too slim for them to hold any hope. Still, they were trying and getting Kanae into heat shouldn't be too hard.

It wasn't much longer before Kanae felt a warmth erupting from his belly as he was quickly filled with his mate's seeds, them pausing for a while as the other seemed to just keep coming and coming, filling the smaller male to the absolute brim. The omega was panting now but seemed really happy and satisfied so far.

Sweat cascaded down the alpha's face as he continued to pound into the omega below him. Continuing to gently nuzzle the Omega the Alpha relaxed his breathing as he pleasured his mate.

"I love you." The words kept falling from the other's lips.

"Your going to be a beautiful mother." Ristu said with a soft smile as he wiped the sweat dripping down his face away. Ristu really wanted to have pups right there and right now, yet he was worried for his mate worrying that he might be negatively effected by the pregnancy.

Finally sweet release came to the alpha, Ristu layed on top of the omega his chest heaving as he panted. His rut finally starting to calm down.

At the comment about Kanae being a beautiful mother, he lost his heart all over and he wrapped his arms around his mate's neck and just held him while he came and hugged tightly as the Alpha collapsed. Kanae was so happy to be a mother. All he wanted when he was younger was to be a mother and wife to someone he loved very much and he finally found that person. Sure their relationship started off rocky but that didn't matter anymore. He just loved Ritsu so much now.

Kanae finally calmed his breathing and could already tell that his mate was out of his rut as the lingering Pheromones weren't quite as strong anymore. Still, it was nice they could have this time together. "If you wanted... We could always return to the party but I might need to go lay down for a while," He admitted. The omega felt bad but he was quite tired from cumming so much. Sure, his ass and hips hurt just a touch but he was getting use to it and it actually wasn't too bad. In fact, he kind of liked it.

"How many kids do you think we should have? " He asked. Kanae was debating between two and a huge litter of pups.

Nuzzling into the other's neck the alpha's breathing became normal slowly.

"I can't wait untill you bare my pups." The alpha spoke above a whisper as if it were ment only for the other as if the walls could hear them. The alpha wiped his sweat away with the backof his arm and sat up pulling the omega into his arms.

"Should we put your collar back on?" The alpha asked picking up the discarded collar which was close by on the floor, he wanted it to only be his pups although he knew the other was loyal he worried about others, not his pack though.

"Do you wish to return love?" The alpha was a tad bit tired from there passionate love making and was hoping the other would catch on that he need to rest up a bit even if it wasn't sleeping.

"I'm feeling a bit worn out. I could still return with you and sit off on the side with you if that would please you."

A soft smile crosses Ristu's lips as the other asked how many pups he wanted to have with the other.

"I want alot of pups. I'm not sure how many but alot." Ristu kissed the other's jawline.

"We're going to have a hard time naming them all."

"That's alright, we don't have to return right away. I'm pretty worn out myself," he explained and took the collar to put it back on. Now that he was marked, Kanae only belonged to Ritsu so no other alpha could even mark him and anyone that wanted to have sex with him would have to tie him up as his body would reject anyone else. Still, the collar seemed to comfort Ritsu some so he didn't mind wearing it. Kanae couldn't show off his marking and let people know he already had someone but if it made his mate happy, he was fine wearing the collar.

"I Think I want to return home and rest some," the omega said realizing.... he hadn't actually been to a home yet. Since he was taken, he stayed in a hotel and special room with Ritsu before spending a long time in the hospital while the Alpha healed. Where exactly was home for him?

It was obvious this weighed on his mind as Kanae grew frustrated and all he wanted to do was to settle into a home. He'd need to call a place home where the pups could live. Pups, so Ritsu did want a whole litter. "Haha, I'm sure we can come up with plenty of names. Maybe the pack will help name each kid too!!"

Ristu relaxed a bit as he watched the other put his collar back on, the collar was somewhat a safety net for he male, he was worried other Alphas would lust for the others body and try to touch him when he wasn't around. The alpha was a little paranoid. He didn't like how the collar covered the bite but it was worth it in the long run.

"Maybe we should get you one of those birth control like collars that are thin? Untill you want pups of course, although I'm quite ready for it.

Hearing the others desire to retuen home he couldn't help but feel bad for being involved in ripping him away from his own home to forecfully become his mate. Ristu had lived modtly in abandoned places or low end hotels and apartments ehen cash was good.

"Do you have family back home, I'd like to meet them one day hopefully their accepting."

"Im sure the pack will be more then glad to help." He did worry that he would spend to much time on his pups and neglect the pack a little but he was sure a certain mother of two would help him multitask.

• 2 weeks later...

Kanae looked down and his ears drooped when there was the mention of his family. "I... Don't really have a family anymore... That's why those guys found it easy to capture me and sell me to you without any repercussions. Sorry... but that's the main reason I'm so scared to be a parent but also why I want to be one so badly... I want to give my kid everything I didn't have for so long..." He admitted. It was really hard for Kanae to admit to all of this.

The omega's bright purple eyes filled with tears as he thought about his parents. He could still remember them even though it had been a really long time since they had passed away. Kanae tried to push the tears back with little affect before he turned into Ritsu and basically forced himself into the Alpha's arms, crying into his shoulder for a couple minutes before getting control again.

This was a side to Kanae that Ritsu certainly wasn't use to. "I'm sorry... I just miss them a lot... even though they both passed so long ago... I really do want to be a mother so as soon as we are home, I want to wait till I go into heat and make a family as soon as possible."

• 4 weeks later...

Ristu looked to the other his eyes dripping with deep concern for his mate.

"Were your family now." Ristu said softly and rubbed the others back gently in a soothing fashion.

"You'll be a great mother Kanae." Ristu planted a gentle kiss on the others jaw. Looking deep into the omega's eyes he held the others hand gently.

"Just remeber I'm here for you as is everyone else."

Seeing the others eyes water Ristu frowned sligthtly.

"Its ok love. Your ok." Ristu was shocked at first as the other threw himself sobbing at him but quickly returned to his caring and loving state.

"Let it all out love. Let it all out."

Kanae cried until his heart was content and felt so much better afterwards. He really couldn't have asked for a better mate than Ritsu. The omega nuzzled into his alpha a bit more and closed his eyes to rest for a minute. "Sorry... I'm feeling really tired now," he admitted. Kanae just wanted to be in his alpha's arms, held close and feel the sharing of warmth between their bodies. He rested there for a while before the two decided to leave.

"I still feel bad for ditching everyone even though they were so welcoming but I really would like to go home with you Ritsu," he admitted with such a gentle smile. The omega's ears were back up and he looked so much happier now. "Who would have thought when I was kidnapped and sold off, I'd actually become the luckiest omega ever," he said.

Ristu held the other and whispered soothing things into the others ear over and over as the other cried their heart out. Feeling the other nuzzle him he combed his hands through his mates hair.

"Its alright you deserve a moment to rest." The alpha remained cuddling the other close as they rested, enjoying the company and warmth of the other awhile the other existed.

"They are very understanding dear." Ristu placed a gentle kiss on the others temple.

"Shall we head home then?" After the other decided to leave he slowly stood up before helping the other to his feet. Holding the omega's hand as they walked Ristu smiled.

"I feel like I'm the lucky one. "

"Hehe," Kanae chuckled lightly before he got help up to his feet. The two left that abandoned warehouse and headed back towards their new home. The omega found his tail wagging the whole time they walked and didn't seem to care even for a minute. This was the happiest he'd been in his life so how could he go and hide that happiness from the world?!

"I've never been happier," he said but that was pretty obvious. When they did make it to their new home, Kanae looked around truly impressed... That's what happens when you become the alpha's mate... Still, he was just happy to be with his alpha. He walked around looking at everything before sitting on the bed to rest a little. "I'm truly happy to be with you."

• Saga locked this topic