• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Panda01

• shibahi

• jenniquack

I heard that the series will be aired after this year. I am not sure whether it Is true.... anyway.... i feel like its been forever....TT i dont want to wait anymore....

I heard that the series will be aired after this year. I am not sure whether it Is true.... anyway.... i feel like its been forever....TT i dont want to wait anymore....

Where do you heard it from? I thought they gonna air it this November :No!:

Just saw someone replied on the official weibo. But i also heard that it will be aired at the end of nov. So...nobody knows exact date. T.T All we can do here is waiting for it. Ah........

Good news at last:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you, God!

After this stint with Sotus I'm really not up to..I just don't wanna wait another six months to watch something BL.

:/

Guys! I made a group chat room on Jason's weibo. Please feel free to join me.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It's group chat room for internationl fans of AB!!!!!!! Lets chat together!!!!!!!!!!! =))

I wished there's a link where i cn read this novel in English. Yup i know there's one in wattpad but it's still in chapter 40. I soooo want more. Anybody please help!?!

I wished there's a link where i cn read this novel in English. Yup i know there's one in wattpad but it's still in chapter 40. I soooo want more. Anybody please help!?!

I read by machine translated :) It is pretty clear, at least I can understand quite a bit. I use

coz for me this is d best for Chinese to English :)

U can use which one ever u are comfortable or like

Ok,well. The trailer makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE at all to me. It just seems so random and thrown about.

I can just see AnhNguygen's translations/chapters on wattpad just fine. They are not 'down' like the previous posts have been saying. But I only have read a few chapters so far.... However, I am unable to post comments on it at all! Is it just me or somebody here has a problem with it too?? I really want to engage into the conversation myself... Ah well if you are reading this, Ann here's what I wanted to say.

I cannot wait to finish reading this- as well the airing of this drama. This ought to help the waiting time to go by. However, unfortunately, the trailer makes NO sense to me at all. Whats up with the motorcycle obsession, gee? Well off I go! Thanks for everything you have done for us, translating this novel! 谢谢你!

谢谢!

To be honest, I am not quite sure if I remember correctly...but I used to have the same problem on Wattpad and I think it was also Advanced Bravely..I was able to comment on the first posts...then for several other chapters I couldn´t..and then for the chapters after that it worked and thank god is still working.

Ok,well. The trailer makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE at all to me. It just seems so random and thrown about.

I can just see AnhNguygen's translations/chapters on wattpad just fine. They are not 'down' like the previous posts have been saying. But I only have read a few chapters so far.... However, I am unable to post comments on it at all! Is it just me or somebody here has a problem with it too?? I really want to engage into the conversation myself... Ah well if you are reading this, Ann here's what I wanted to say.

I cannot wait to finish reading this- as well the airing of this drama. This ought to help the waiting time to go by. However, unfortunately, the trailer makes NO sense to me at all. Whats up with the motorcycle obsession, gee? Well off I go! Thanks for everything you have done for us, translating this novel! 谢谢你!

谢谢!

Hey there! Thank you for reading the translation and supporting us! I'm sorry that you couldn't be cmt, I suggesting maybe deleting the book and adding it back? See if that works. If not then it's just probably wattpad^^.

As for the trailer, I think if you have read the book, then it's quite clear^^. ESpecially the motorcycle part, which I have already translated.

Thank you and enjoy!

Ann

• 2 weeks later...
guys, is there new info on the release date? T_T

Yes, early 2017. Soon. Due to some reason it got pushed to Jan/Feb

If I hear d release date, will post it here :)

• 2 weeks later...