• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Panda01

• shibahi

• jenniquack

FYI, advanced bravery translation by Miss Anh in watpadd had been deleted due to someone/some people pushed the report button on wattpad.....it was a sad incident to her, her team, and her avid readers and supporters... :(((

Bunch of Idiots! Why do they have to press d button?!? If they don't want to read, they can just ignore it!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
will she bring it back again?

Bunch of Idiots! Why do they have to press d button?!? If they don't want to read, they can just ignore it!
will she bring it back again?

Yes bunch of idiots who jealous of her! She mentioned that her team will try their best to bring it back soon :Sad:

let's see...trying to recall the chapters just by looking at the titles...should be chap 82. but it was kind of a "failed" first time so the one where stuff REALLY happens is chap 100

Thank you :) for sharing

AnhNguyen12332 posted this on Wattpad, ''I have news regarding the Advanced Bravery movie that I'm DYING to tell you guys!!!! But I want to wait out for the book :((((( T_T ''

Anyone has any clue what is d news?

Some very good news for everyone:

Thanks sweetie yoyo2

Some very good news for everyone:

Oh no the translation no longer there. Her translation taken down again by wattpad because someone report it few hours ago TT__TT

Oh no the translation no longer there. Her translation taken down again by wattpad because someone report it few hours ago TT__TT

I just got a mail from her: ''Okay, so I lost two books and then got them back all in one go :))))) I don't know what to say anymore :)))). Just want to send a MASSIVE THANK YOU to my supporters for cheering me on during this last episode! I think it's safe to say that WE'VE WON!!!

Love,

Ann''

• 2 weeks later...

m posting d same short cut but its out in YT now

I am really looking forward to this drama...right now I am enjoying the translation of the novel a lot and it makes me anticipate the release of the drama even more.

Also There`s Translation of the Novel as a Short story until ch63 for now here

Just open any pic that about SBKD and Simon and Jason.

I did like you said and I can not find the novel, please tell me how?

Here:

It's currently on chapter 21, but they update daily. :)

I'm not sure where I read this, so take with a grain of salt.

CJD said that she learnt from her experience with Addicted and has recorded all the 'steamy' scenes and any scene that she could ever want to air all in one go. She has also said that the way they broadcast it will mean that it is less likely to be pulled from broadcast (there may have been mention of iQiyi Taiwan again with their VIP subscriptions and using YT if it gets pulled).

• 2 weeks later...
It was really freaky seeing my name being mentioned here you guys =)))))

OMG!!! ANHNGUYEN12332 IS HERE!!!

did you just sign up here?? or have you been in here all along?

i never thought i'd see you here. hahaha...i am one of you followers in wattpad, of course....haha

OMG!!! ANHNGUYEN12332 IS HERE!!!

did you just sign up here?? or have you been in here all along?

i never thought i'd see you here. hahaha...i am one of you followers in wattpad, of course....haha

Lol :v thank you for introducing me to this forum ^^ I got started on Soompi as well :v bleh

Oh my god SHE is here!! Good to see you Anh♡ btw anyone who knows what Chai Jidan mentioned about Shi bu ke dang in Zhibo(app broadcasting) on 09.24?? I really want to know but I dont understand Chinese T.T What I know is Simon and Jason will not sing the theme songs of drama.