Advance Bravely 盛势, 2016, Chinese Web Series

Togepi

So I was reading the novel and got to chapter 70 and they said it was deleted. Does anyone know where I can read it?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Panda01

• shibahi

• jenniquack

So I was reading the novel and got to chapter 70 and they said it was deleted. Does anyone know where I can read it?

Hey, does anyone hve a valid link to read the novel in English ? Can't find it anywhere ;///

After everything was deleted on wattpad, those lovely translators are now going to show the translated chapters on the same website as "Addicted" or "Lawless Gangster":

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:In love:

Sorry i'm just here to share my thoughts on this whole 'SBKD getting postponed' debacle. Please excuse the awkward sentences, i'm not a native speaker.

It's been a month since the official release date was postponed. I wonder how long it will take for the series to air. If they have been told to 'refine' the scenes wouldn't that mean another round of editing, running the edited version by the censor board, getting a go-ahead from them, and then finally coming up with a date of release? The fans have already waited for almost a year, and the thought of having to wait more is so dreadful. It sucks that there are no updates about the series, like i was hoping thy would release some behind the scenes footage or teasers to keep the ship afloat. I suppose the OST that they released a few weeks ago is still something to positive.. but when it comes to CN and their dislike towards CJD and BL, you just never know what to expect. Keeping my fingers crossed for this series because it looks SO good in the leaked episodes T_T

I finished watching first three episodes and reading Novel up to episode 70th. It's totally a great work as expected from CJD. Anyone can watch the episodes on Youtube easily and can read the novel on Wattpad even though you can't vote or comment anymore.

Thanks author CJD and translator Anh and her team for their great contribution.

• 2 months later...

It is such a shame this series seem to have suffered the same fate of the Addicted. But I mean, wouldn't CJD have known better, though? Why not make it into movies instead? Ive seen the trailers and the first three episodes. These men are talented. (the production looks way too superb and costly, due to involvement of multiple cast and vehicles) It's hard to believe all the effort she put into it is all thrown away...? I just don't get it. Why bother put up false hope in chinese BL drama when we all know what the outcome would be. *le sigh* Still... bumping to see if there were any news on release (DVD perhaps??)

In case you guys haven't heard, there's been update that CJD has worked a 'miracle' and it's going to be released in August some time soon, but as a movie screening (so when it'd be released online idk). It's been confirmed by CJD herself, but I got all this from Chinese fans so hopefully it's true.

I absolutely HATE waiting for this T_T

After I completed the novel upto the latest chapter I was so excited for the drama 'cause I thought that it might have already been released or something from what little I gathered from scrolling through the comments but it hit me HARD when I realized that AB, has in fact, not been released yet even after a whole YEAR after production. AB is especially one of those novels I don't like to kept waiting, to the point I RE-READ the WHOLE novel AGAIN, partially out of anger that AB STILL isn't released yet 'cause of the bloody chinese government. And I'm really glad that Miss. Anh is still continuing to translate the novel even after it was blocked by wattpad repeatedly(?) even though my impatient mind seems to be going absolutely INSANE waiting,

Btw can someone PLZ give me the link to the Vietnamese translated chapters, cause I might mtl this and translating it from viet to english makes more sense than chinese to english in mtl.

Links to any other language that AB is translated to is welcome as well cause I'm gonna try my luck there too.

Thanx~~

Wait.. Wattpad blocked AB novel too?? Wow, why tho? I just added the story (from the same translator you've mentioned) on my account but I haven't yet get a chance to read it. Did it not available anymore there? Ah, I need to check out those like right now...

I'll let you know if I found the one you're looking for. Thanks for the info btw.

no actually its all right now the novels uploaded and all but previously wattpad blocked it cause some dipsh*t reported it but fortunately Miss. Anh got the chapters back somehow. It would have been really bad if Miss. Anh dropped it afterwards cause of it being too troublesome or something T_T

there's 83 chapters uploaded at the moment so :)

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, I don't know how accurate it is but Miss Anh uploaded Chapter 84 and at the beginning she said that Advance Bravely season 1 of 140 minutes will be aired on the 12th and 13th at Shengshi Fanmeetings where there is only 200000 tickets available. I wish I could fly to China but sadly... I must stay in the US and count my non-existent money.

I got this info from reading AB ch.84 on Wattpad.

I am SO happy Miss Anh did not give up on translating the novel! I am also so happy that Chai Jidan hasn't given up on trying to share the series.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone can tell to read this novel where? I'm very curious, please. And hope to watch this drama. I am very sad when I know that this drama will not be aired. cheetah7

- - - Updated - - -

I also feel very sad because I can not watch this drama, hoping to show online so we can watch it. :leaf9::leaf16:

I also feel very sad because I can not watch this drama, hoping to show online so we can watch it.

Here it is. You can read the novel translation here:

• 1 month later...
006xsMwkjw8f6u88n0z88j30e80e8gma.jpg

Title: Advance Bravely 盛势

Release date: Coming soon, 2016

An adaptation from a novel.

Trailer:

where i can watch this video please.... someone out there????

• 1 month later...

hey, guys. i'm not sure if you aware of this, but YT uploader named Kiyoshi Ryota uploaded this series now! Hurry up & watch there.. here's the link to the account >

In case the link got deleted, just search "Kiyoshi Ryota". Enjoy, guys!

Good Eve GUys T^T I'm new to this page. Can someone help me with the Episode 19 cause i can't find it. T^T Is it been deleted or they haven't released it yet T^T I'm dying to know what happen next T^T

if you go to the vid above, you'll see the pinned comment by Kiyoshi Ryota (the uploader). They mentioned about it. Hope that helps.

from that comment, i see that advance bravery production team said season 2 will be broadcast on the internet soon. & kiyoshi ryota said they will be translating it if the episodes available. so i guess there will be season 2. so yay :)