Good Afternoon! ^_^

Neko-chan

:msn_red_fox 3 Hello! My name is Shalvia. I joined yesterday. There is so much I have to say. First off, I love yaoi! Well of course I do! There are so many things to be I love. I try to be as open-minded as I can. My hope is to one day be able to speak at least five languages and have traveled to Europe, Asia, all over the world. My dream is to become an BL author. I hope it comes true. :Red_fox7:

Anyways I'm happy to be here! Please take care of me. :msn_red_fox 5

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Macys

• Matti_19

• Rei

• yaoi-fangirl01

Hello and welcome to YaoiOtaku!

What can I say... I wish you to become a BL author just like you wish! And when you'll be famous we'll be proud that you was a member of our community! :hamtaro-005 (23):

Of course we will take care of you! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Welcome again and I hope that you'll have a great great time here! :D

Welcome to the forum!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (12):

Here you can say whatever it's on your mind!

It's good that you're an open-minded person... that's a great quality one can have. And I think, thankfully, that almost all the persons in this community are open-minded persons :D

Enjoy your time here as we all do!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll have fun here! And, as Yaoi-fangirl01 said, maybe you become a BL author and make some good good yaoi mangas.:hamtaro-005 (10):

yess...I agree XD

If Neko chan becomes a very famous BL author, will you remember us??

I myself wish you be a popular and well-known BL movie director.....so that I will have many many many BL movies to enjoy everyday ...ha ha ha................XD

p.S: nice to meet you neko

[...]

I myself wish you be a popular and well-known BL movie director.....so that I will have many many many BL movies to enjoy everyday ...ha ha ha................XD

Same here - haha :D

I do welcome you too here ~

It's a nice forum so in m opinion you won't have any problems but a lot of fun! ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...