Which are your favourite scenes in BL films XD

JuJu

First I would like to thank the lovely members here who posted those drool-worthy scenes from Takumi-kun series.

I love you! Thank you so much. I love love Takumi-kun 2 and 3! *squeals*

My favorite scenes in a BL drama would be the romantic scenes of course which includes the kissing and the hugging and the wonderfully choreographed H scenes.

But what really gets me so affected is when the lead characters argue. That delicious angst they share. OMG! I feel like I wanna cry right there.

Remember the scene when Takumi-kun confronts Gii in his room? OMG! I kept replaying that scene so I can keep crying. (I am such a masochist, LOL) it was so amazing! I totally loved it.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• Rei

• animegirl

• pokopori

I like very much this hugging scene from The King and The Klown. (They are both guys :D)

katk.jpg

yeap...thanks for posting it...

Beautiful Lee Jun Ki~~ I used to think he is a girl when watching the movie :)))

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

all the scenes that I liked was represented.. the most is :

i'm like kissing,jealous part,bed scene and hug.. all romantic scene

s320x240images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd2XrlQY083jpNWFp0gjBmfj6wKLern7Le-Lmqs343Yvj4YPeL

Yups .. I liked all the scenes when the actors perform scenes of kissing,bed scene, eye contact, hugging, etc. ..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the last part of "No Regret" haha

when Sumin was trying to touch the private part of Jaemin..and the security guard saw them and when he's about to help them he felt awkward on what he saw I think? so he just left..haha

I dont know what kind of reaction I am going to make..

200px-No_Regret_film_poster.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

the scene on music room..takumi bibou no details

tumblr_lr20tvzkDX1qb5qe0o1_500.jpg

i think its my first non-rape hot bed or in this case stairs scene in a BL movie......

• Like 3

1. Takumi-Kun Pure:

The Dressing Room Scene

sc4.png

The kiss was just....

:cuteonion25:

2. Fujimi Orchestra:

"I am Going to Rape You" Face

29381f30e924b8998cdabb906e061d950b7bf6b0.jpg

onionn6

3. No Regrets:

"Fxxker!" Slap Scene

test12.gif

onion4

I couldn't stop laughing at this part.

• Like 4

There are so many great scenes, But my favorite is from Forulma 17! I really wish this clip was subbed! The first time I watch this, I laughed so hard!! ..And I still laugh ever time I watch it!

Talks about the horror movie titles he rented, Pans to him watching horror movies!

You laying Bastard, Spray Spray

Speak Mandarin!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

Definately the scene from Takumi kun 4 Pure where Misu and Shingyoji are in the changing cubicle and Misu says "This Shirt feels pretty nice" .//////.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

LOVE Scene. haha ^ ^ is one of favorite scene.

I like the scene that Seme and Uke try to do / say something from their heart to each other.

Warm scene , something like that.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
I like the scene from Eternal Summer 41700705.jpges3y.jpg

YES!!! This is also my absolute favourite scene! It was so unexpected and the last shot of Shane lying on top of Jonathan like that was incredibly protective and loving!

• Like 1

my favourite film is Ai no Kotodama 2.. I really like this film because it`s romantic

and i like this scene

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Well I actually sat down and managed to watch Big Bang Love Juvenile A from start to finish after a first failed attempt. The part that I like is not a frame where you see the two of them in it. The part that I like is...

This part:

RJ9lEs3.jpg

I was like, "OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST DO THIS TO ME TAKASHI MIIKE." I was not expecting feels while watching this. I was only expecting to be utterly befuddled and confuzzled. Not. Have. Feels.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the quiet yet revealing scenes. The kind in which at least one the characters lets his guard down and shows his feelings.

4vhkqp_zps46074aae.jpg

This is my favourite. At the start of the film I thought it was just a guy giving his sleeping boyfriend a protective, loving look. By the end of the film I felt like he was making a promise, that they would always be together, even in death.

tumblr_mdpndrgN621qhvsf4o1_500_zpsc9785f08.jpg

This is another favourite. They look so relaxed and happy to be together.