The Night and The Moon | Yoru to Tsuki 夜と月| Cheputchan19 & Fujimori Kaoru |

CheputChan19

The green haired male smirk after hearing other person words talking about that he should be grateful that the other guy is giving him special treatment. " I don't need a person like you to accompany me.. Grateful.. huh? Before that happened i will kill myself first rather than accept your shitty treatment.." He spoke some harsh words as he looks straight into his eyes.

He wasn't surprise at all when the other person grinned at him while he seduced yuuki. ' This guy.. do he even know when to give up.. Ah! Now i have sent the note all i have to do is wait for a while before my cute virus get into their system and make a mess.. i feel like eating something sweet right now but before that.. need to take care of this guy first..' His thoughts.

" You're making me sick.. i didn't know that this company would be this low to hire someone like you as a Vice President.. all he know is playing around.. a person who can't even do his job right shouldn't appear in front of me.." He said as he stands up and start to walk towards the elevator.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

Kazuki whistled playfully cause his interest object became more wild even talk back with some murderous intention. "aah.. before that happen.. I should stop you, right? because it will be a waste if someone like you die.." he smiled back, looked back at the green orbs that glared to him.

Yet the Vice President distracted at the moment his bluetooth device that hang on his ear rang, immediately clicked the button to answer the call.

"what is it, Yata?" he answered right away since just his Secretary who will call him at this time.

"erhm.. we have some infiltrator inside our system, sir.." The glasses male said in serious tone which made Kazuki got serious as well but with a different way.

"then you can just destroy it like usual, right? I know that only a toy for you, Yata kun.." he smirked and had a yes answer before the call ended.

However the silver haired male blinked caus he didn't see the long haired male on his seat -since he completely ignore Yuuki when he said another harsh things to him- perked his head up and saw the said male left the computer division room.

"hey.. wait for me, Yuu chan.. you'll get lost without me.." he rushed and managed in time to catch up with the others steps toward the elevator.

• 2 weeks later...

He glared at him. ' Once again.. i am wasting my time at him.. gotta go.." His thoughts as he walked away from there but than he stops and glanced back at the other guy when he was having a talk with someone in a serious tone. ' Did they found the virus..? Let's forget about it for now..' His thoughts as he start to walk again.

Suddenly some thoughts pop up in his mind when he enter the elevator and He start to thinking about the incident that happened few years back something was strange about it. ' Why? suddenly.. i hope everything goes well i am having some nasty feelings right now, feel like throwing up..' His thoughts.

When the other person catch up with him and call out to him he didn't really care because he was thinking seriously. " Just take me to the cafeteria quietly.." He spoke as he leaned to the wall.

• 2 weeks later...

Once Kazuki managed to got inside the elevator right before it's door closed, he huffed slightly and leaned to the elavator's wall; catching his breath until it calms; pressed the floor of cafetaria.

"you.. really left me.. b-behind, huh, Yuu chan?" he said as still panting his breath but then blinked his eyes in confuse cause the said male so quiet suddenly even leaned on the elevator's wall -though the long haired male still ordered him like usual-.

The silver haired male leaned unconsciously to Yuuki's body and pressed their forehead together without thinking first.

"your face looks slightly pale, do you feel sick, Yuu chan?" he asked while his light brown orbs stared at Yuuki's beautiful green orbs, he even caressed the other face gently and looked worried.

"you want me to accompany you to infirmary instead, Yuu chan?" he asked again with a kinda husky tone because the arrogant face of Yuuki turned out like he wanna throw up, while kept staring at the long haired male's eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

Yuuki who leaned on the elevator's wall suddenly start to thinking about shin [uncle] and didn't really notice the other person who leaned closer to him and asked some question. " Shin is in US right now.. but since he asked me to do this maybe i will get some information in return about my past.." His thoughts.

When the elevator stops, yuuki snap from his thoughts and comes back into his sense and saw the other person who was staring right into his eyes and even caressed his face gently.

" Can i ask what the hell you're doing? Ah! i am tired.. forget it.. " He spoke as he stepped on the other person foot and pushed him aside as he walks out from the elevator and goes straight to the bakery and start to pick up some sweets cakes and at the same time he ordered few sweet drinks and sit down at the window side and start to eating the cake slowly while he check his phone for some update.

The silver haired male kept caressed the others cheek cause he still got no response from him, but kinda excited cause could watch a thoughtful expression from the said male.

However he blinked and surprised cause Yuuki start to swear out again as his soul come back to his body, even stepped on his foot as well which made him hissed softly as his body got pushed too.

"tch~ I thought he really got sick or something but he just spaced out.. and my affection didn't really reach him.." he clicked his tongue but grinned anyway cause he always got another expression from the long haired male that worth to see.

Kazuki stepped out of the elevator and followed the male to the cafetaria, tilted his head to the side as seeing Yuuki's order. But then he start to picked some sandwiches and ordered black coffee as well before lead himself toward Yuuki's seat and sat himself right in front of him.

"aww~ didn't expect that someone who are so cold and harsh to ordered sweet stuff like this.. you really are a sweet tooth, hmm~" he chuckled softly while sipped his bitter coffee.

The green haired boy was eating the cake, when suddenly a update came in a mail he hurries and check it and find out that the bug was killed after reading it he smiles. ' Good job! They fall in my trap.. ' His thought.

After putting his phone down, he realize that the other person was already sitting in front of him. ' This person.. why? he always makes people pissed off.. if i eat sweet or not it has nothing to do with him..' his thoughts.

" Who said that you can sit here.. seeing your face makes me want to beat you up.." He spoke as he eats his cake.

• 4 weeks later...

Kazuki placed down his cup on the table and glanced in tilted head since the long haired male distracted to his phone again. Which made him smirked just for a couple of second before put up his wide smile to the male who start to pissed off of him again.

"now now~ didn't you learn some table manner, Yuu chan? don't talk harsh when we eat something this delicious.." he said as glanced at his and Yuuki's foods.

Then while rested his back on the chair, the silver haired male start to eat his sandwich while looked up at the male in front of him.

"so kids this days can't be separated with their phone, huh?" he smiled -a bit teasing- then continue. "..you kept held on it while you eat~ that's a bad behavior, Yuu chan~"

The green haired boy was happy that his trap works but when the other person start to blabbering about stuffs he totally ruined his mood and end up making him don't want to answer the other person question. ' Tsk! what is his deal anyway.. what he wants from me.. and if i am not careful enough, he is totally gonna interfere with my business.. ' his thoughts.

He picks up his phone again and start to typing with one hand and asked them to go on and leave a sign behind as a warning that there is a mole in the company. ' Now.. now.. Mr.Vice president.. what are you going to do now.. i am already in the system, your security in the system is suck...' his thoughts as he smirk.

" Say whatever you want, it's doesn't matter anymore to me and on top of that i am working right now not like you, so don't complain Mr. Vice president.." He said as he glare at the other guy.

• 2 weeks later...

The Vice President raised one his eyebrow as he kept chewing on his sandwich until its done and sipped back his black coffee without cutting his stares to the young male in front of him. "Nah~ you said something that lil' kid say to his parent because he got scolded, Yuu chan~" he chuckled softly and placed back his cup and leaned back with crossed arms.

"don't judge human by its cover, Yuu chan~" he chuckled back and shifted so he sat right beside Yuuki in fast way. "..I worked hard when everyone asleep so don't worry~" he said with another grins on his lips.

Kazuki perked his head up and leaned closer to the long haired male and smirked back. "aah~ I forgot that you worked hard with your phone.." he paused and whispered to the others ear instead. "..to hacked my company security system, right? my lovely, Yuu chan~" he had his grin back but full of smug on his face.

He want to say something more but the buzzed on his phone interrupted him so he has to checked it up and laughed so hard right after open his message. "ahahaa! you're doing a great job, Yuu chan~ great job! even my Yataka chan panicked about it!" he laughed back but with some giggles, glanced back at his secretary's SOS messages over and over.

Kazuki words made the green haired boy somehow speechless, because he said that yuuki spoked of something that lil' kid would say to his parent because he got scolded, ' this guy, Seriously.. what the hell is he saying..' his thoughts.

" Of course i am not in the position to judge you since you're the senior here, there is nothing i can do anyway.." he spoke as he drink the sweet drink, ' calm down.. be polite as possible..' his thoughts. he saw that the other guy shifted and suddenly sat besides him " why are yo- anyway i didn't really ask when you work or when you mess around, i don't really care about it. i was just saying my opinion, that's it." he said.

' hmm, don't tell me..' his thoughts. When the other guy leaned closer to him and whisper to him about the hacking instead of being surprise about it, it made yuuki grin. " Haha, i got catched.. but you're the first person who have catch me in action, up till now there is not a single person who have catch me before, i'm impressed.." he spoke as he stands up.

" thanks, but i won't stop it, yataka san is pretty amazing but his level is still to low for me.. and it's better if you don't interfere as well in my business. " he said as he walks towards to the elevator leaving him behind.

• 4 months later...

The Vice president couldn't help but smirked after looked at the long haired male who looked speechless and annoyed at the same time. 'ooh~ such a great expression you have here, cute boy~' he thought.

Kazuki whistled playfully as he heard the boy's answer next to him. "araa~ now you act like a well bred person.. even though you acted like a punk a moment before.. so cute~" he giggled while showing up his mocking smile. "oh my~ it's usual that I want my cute new employee know my daily life, right?~" he said with playing tone. 'I know you almost lose your temper, pretty boy..' he thought while kept showing his mocked smile that slowly turned out to the excited smile.

"whoa~ finally~ you showed up your real naughty side, yuu chan~ that's a sweet grin you before~" he commented, not budged by the green haired male's word even slightly. Kazuki tilted his head up as realize that the other stood and ready to leave. "aww~ I'm scared, yuu chan~" he giggled and stood up as well.

Suddenly he waved right to Yuuki and shouted out at the same time. "yeah~ I know~ I love you, Yuu chan~ see you tomorrow at my office deary!~" It seriously made everyone on the cafetaria looked at him and Yuuki who already inside the closed elevator, and the vice president just laughed and call Yataka right away. "yataka chan~ activate my nighty chan on our system, okay?" he ordered before leave that place.

• 3 months later...

He heard him saying some crazy stuff right after he enter the elevator, " Don't he get embarrassed by saying this things to me in front of others." He said as he pushed the B1 button that goes to parking lot.

' But still he have give me some goosebumps just now, so nice too see him fall right into my trap, my acting back at the office and in the cafeteria was not bad, And he moves so fast. I noticed when he whisper something to yataka san and to see that yataka san left right after hearing his words means that he was on something.. to see him make a move right away after my suspicious action means he is a smart and a great leader that means to be more careful around him.

But he and his secretary noticed more faster than i expected, i was hoping that it would at least take a day but how quick the things are going around means he have more control on this company and on top of that to tell me that he knows everything is like telling me that there is no escape, he could have called the security but he didn't bcoz he know i am going to be here tomorrow no matter what, i have to move the plan to next level to see and wait for him to take action on me, I shouldn't have called him a great leader bcoz now that i see the situation he is more like a top player at games.'

After he reached the floor there was actually a car waiting for him there, '' It was much harder wasn't it? let's go! i will take you home for now.." Ken spoke as he slides down the car window. Yuuki just quietly enters the car and ken just drive the car quietly to, after few minutes later when they reach the house, he gets out from the car and suddenly yells at him. " Are you fucking with me right now!! i have told you to leave so why did you wait for me.. if you got captured by them what would have you done than.." He spoke.