Increased Cards on Displayed Inventory?

addyLicious

Hi. :) This might be a kind of greedy request but this has been bugging me for a while. Can we increase the limit of the displayed cards in our inventory? We currently hosts only two and I think it would be better if we are given the option to, say, have 4 cards at maximum? I don't know if that can be possible. Maybe decrease the size to accomodate more cards perhaps? This is actually a selfish request because I want to display more cards that I bought just to show my ships. Haha. Of course I'm just suggesting this because there are more cards now in the shop and seeing that members save and work hard for points to buy those cards they like, I think it's great if we can display more of them.

Thank you. :) I hope you can consider it if this will not add any burden to the site.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• addyLicious

• Key

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Oh my gosh! I love you Key! Hahaha. Thank you so much! :) The site's welfare should preceed any of my desires ofc. Haha. But for the mean time, I'll enjoy this treat. :*