Looking for Managers in chief for the Translation Group

Saga

3WZXyCJ.jpg

Can you follow schedules?
Are you organized?
Patient?
Then, we need you.
We have a lot of projects in the queue list. Most of them are translated, however YO Staff needs help with the processing of projects. We don't have the physical time to assign people tasks - editors to edit - translators to move onto next chapters - typesetters to type - in result, finished projects; Thus we decided to 'hire' managers. What will managers actually do? They will follow the process of the projects they pick. Per se, you decided to be the person who takes on a certain manga. You have to assign a translator, meanwhile you'll be assigning a cleaner to clean the RAW scans, you take the translation once it's done and forward it to a typesetter together with the clean scans.. Once all is done on the chapter you led the team for, you will forward it to Key or Saga (me). All you do is lead the projects forth. REQUIREMENTS; - no experience needed - must be organized and keep track of the projects - must not leak projects Spots available: Two. If you want to apply, post in this thread. You'll be messaged.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• fan_yaoi

• Isa Katsura

• Choree

Messages sent. If someone else want to apply, you can do so. Once the spots are taken and the people are chosen, this thread will be closed.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi everyone!

9gyMqKN.png An opportunity for being manager for the translation group is open. Yay.9gyMqKN.png

We need another person who can help out managing the projects.

The reason is that I will start uni this semester and it will be alot for me alone and that's why we need a second person who can cover up for some time.

I will still be available to help out, answering questions, and be a backup but not as the main manager who can be the central person.

You don't need to know how to use Photoshop, translate or proofread. Its a big plus but not necessary.

Your main task would be to:

Send manga to an editor, translators and translated tex document to a proofreader in the team, and for typeset. Once the manga is done you send it to Admin.

If you are intrested to help out here at Yaoi Otaku forum, please write a message here or feel free to send a PM to me or admin.