• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• JenovaVII

• lilredphoenix

• yojichan

• 2 months later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

You guys won't mind me saying me saying Sugiyama Noriaki, right? His uke voices are really the best. And for seme it's Ai Iwamura's voice. Hahaha, USUK couple.

• 5 years later...

Kuroda Takaya in Viewfinder ANIMIX and Finder no Sekiyoku. He's so cool and has a tender voice. He always played seme.

As for uke, Kakihara Tetsuya is my choice as Takaba Akihito in Viewfinder ANIMIX and Finder no Sekiyoku and as Nemugasa Takashi in Hidoku Shinaide.

• 2 months later...

Sakurai Takahiro

Jun Fukuyama

Miyuki Sawahiro

Kana Hanazawa

Hanae Natsuki

Hosoya Yoshimasa

Irino Miyu

Ryohei Kimura

Suzuki Tatsuhisa

Kamiya Hiroshi

Ono Daisuke

Midorikawa Hikaru

and a lot more! XDD

:leaf15::leaf15:

Let us talk about our favorite voice-actors in yaoi :Red_fox11:

Be it in anime, OVA or BL Drama CD, to whom do the voices that make you tremble, shiver, melt belong to?

You can exemplify by stating the name of the characters and the yaoi title they voiced in (:

The top of my list is occupied by both

Koyasu Takehito - Asami (Viewfinder Drama CD), Moriya (ZE Drama CD)

and Sugita Tomokazu - Chiga (Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku Drama CD, OVA)

The first is the owner of the smoothest and sexiest voice ever *.*

The latter has a tone so unique and oh so hot~

I could spend my days just listening to them talk :Red_fox:

NOJIMA HIROFUMI!!!!!! (as an uke)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

my top 10 Seiyuu are

10. Shimono Hiro, I love his voice because his voice is different from others, he has high pitch voice and when he imitated girl voice is so cute!

9. Kaji Yuki, cute voice and cute face and he can acting too (Kami Voice).

8. Aoi Shouta, I love how soft his voice is.

7. Maeno Tomoaki, his deep voice is the best!! (number 2 of my seme fav seiyuu).

6. KENN, who wouldn't love KENN? he has a great song and I love every song he has.

5. Miyano Mamoru, he can sing, he can act, he can dance and most important he is a SEIYUU.

4. Toyonaga Toshiyuki, his 'adult' or 'mature' voice just soo~~~ kyaaa XD

3. Midorikawa Hikaru, his voice is so gentle but he can be deep too, Midorikawa Hikaru is probably the first Seiyuu that I love.

2. Tachibana Shinnosuke, my mumber 1 seme seiyuu!! the first time I heard his voice is probably at Kamisama Hajimemashita and instantly fall in love with his voice, after that I found out right away he also the one who voice Ougi from Sayonara Koibito, Mata Kite Tomodachi BL Drama CD. and he and number one in my list fill my harddisk external with their Drama CDs (including BLDC, Talk CD, Radio DC)

1. Masuda Toshiki, he can be rough, gently, great singing voice, he so cute and I love everything about him. I can listen to his voice all day long without getting tired of it because I just Love Masuda Toshiki so much and still hoping my collection of him will always grow even more.

and I always melting whenever I heard they voices (other seiyuu too but not as much as my top 10)

you will never know what you will find in drama CDs XD

Let us talk about our favorite voice-actors in yaoi :Red_fox11:

Be it in anime, OVA or BL Drama CD, to whom do the voices that make you tremble, shiver, melt belong to?

You can exemplify by stating the name of the characters and the yaoi title they voiced in (:

The top of my list is occupied by both

Koyasu Takehito - Asami (Viewfinder Drama CD), Moriya (ZE Drama CD)

and Sugita Tomokazu - Chiga (Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku Drama CD, OVA)

The first is the owner of the smoothest and sexiest voice ever *.*

The latter has a tone so unique and oh so hot~

I could spend my days just listening to them talk :Red_fox:

so farrrrr i like kuroda takaya, hirakawa daisuke, suwabe junichi and (VA with husky voice, manly voice)

cheetah14cheetah14

• 1 month later...

My favorite is Koyasu Takehito, man, his voice is incredible! I really loved him on Viewfinder as Asami, of course in another roles too, but yes, i love his voice

And of course, The emperor of BL, Morikawa Toshiyuki >_

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I love Koyasu Takehito since I was like 13 or 14, and that was in 2003/04. His voice is amazing, and the way he could act as any kind of character made me fell for Koyappi more. My favorite though when he played for a crazy character like DIO or Bruno Glening.

Aside from him, for male I like Hirakawa Daisuke (for BL though, I love him as seme only), thanks to Megane!Katsuya back when I was 18 or 19.

For female it's Saiga Mitsuki.

For BL I like Koyappi, Hirarin, and Hatano Wataru as seme, then for uke it's Shingaki Tarusuke and Sugiyama Noriaki.

• 1 year later...

For me it's absolutely Shingaki Tarusuke (新垣樽助) who voiced Oda Jin (央田尋) in Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete No (男子高校生、はじめての) vol.6! And also Yashiro (矢代) in Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai (囀る鳥は羽ばたかない)! He is just... erotic! Full of eros! He is absolutely the treasure in yaoi! (I don't know why that he is not famous...)

• 2 weeks later...

Seme:

Ono Daisuke (My ultimate seiyuu bias) I LOVE HIS SEME VOICE TBH

Itou Kento (He nailed every blcd he is in. But I prefer his voice for seme)

Hatano Wataru (AHHH DOUMEKI!)

Uke:

Kamiya Hiroshi (Kotonoha no Hana is my fave, best uke voice)

Nakajima Yoshiki (ANY ROLES HE IS PERFECT! But, I love his uke voice)

Komada wataru (Dude, I love his voice. IDK but I find his uke voice soothing.)