Hey

yaoi-fangirl01

Hey as you can tell I'm new to this site lol, some info about me is on my profile but for all those who are reading this I will tell you something about myself.

My real name is Hannah, but after I became an anime/manga fan my friends gave me several nicknames after certain characters :D one of which was Hana (character from Fruits Basket). I am 18 and currently in college, my main hobbies are reading, watching anime and horror movies, drawing, listening to music and collecting weapons and ornaments. If you would like to know more about me you are welcome to message me.:leaf:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoi-fangirl01

• Aki

• Leslie_LC

• Macys

Welcome to the forum!

Collecting weapons? That's interesting!

I was surprised to see so many similarities between our tastes. I also like Enzai (both the anime and the game), Ai no Kusabi, Fake and the game Absolute obediance.

BTW, why didn't you play those games? You wouldn't regret it :)

These Japanese games are such a pain to install, but you should try with others as well. Maybe you messed a bit the settings while installing it. I also downloaded Absolute Obedience :)

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Hey! Welcome to YaoiOtaku! :hamtaro-005 (12):

I see you are a new member, but you're pretty active! Keep it up girl! :hamtaro-005 (9):

Welcome again and have fun!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...