• littlelier

달콤한 남자 / Sweet man / Dalkomhan Namja /

hooked me with jokes like this conversation between 2 best friends:

- are you a gay?

- no, I am a vampire

imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FCGldh7lUAAECJso.png

Nice, thanks for all the recommendations :leaf5:

need to read the ones I don't know yet:leaf7:

As for me I really enjoyed 19 Days, it's such a lovely and cute story. Jian Yi always succeeds in making me laugh. Also He Tian is hot *drools.

I can also recommend What Lies at the End, the story is nice. I love the artwork and the story about their relationship.

I haven't seen anyone mention A Man like You here. You really need to have a look at this if you don't already have.

Of course there is Killing Stalking which is a dark story. Don't read it if you're not prepared for an overly abusive relationship (if we can even call that a relationship) between a psychopath and a bipolar guy.

I started reading About Lust recently, can't yet really recommend it (the art style so far isn't to my liking).

There is also Youjin, which might turn out interesting. It's beginning quite rapidly and I just got to the part where the reader gets more background info.

Royal Servant caught me because the background story seems to be interesting, again I can't recommend it since I have to read more to get an accurate opinion about the work.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention ENTROPIA, this work only caught my eye two days ago. So far I like it quite a lot.

• 3 months later...

No one's gonna talk about "Insomnia"? It's a webtoon that center on a club called Insomnia and how the people in there meet, and it's a really good read. Although it's not finish yet. The webtoon was translated by PaperJean and you can also read it on Mangago.com and some other sites(that place has lots of yaoi manga-compare to the other one(mangahere.com,kissmanga,mangafox,etc)

- - - Updated - - -

And there's that one called,"HateMate"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yes love Circle too :)

I don't know if this count as it too, Check Please by Ngozi Ukazu is one of my fave among the others mentioned here. It's about ice hockey (or hockey they called it ha). Cute drawing & great story line too. Hope you'll read it someday.

My favorite bl/ yaoi webtoons are

-a man like you

-what lies at the end

-19 days

-lover boy

-H&H roman company

-blood bank

I totally forgot mentioning YouJin, peach club and the baker on the first floor they are great :D I'm reading others too but don't know what to think about them yet, and some update very slow :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These are a few that I follow.

• SE;ki
  • I Hate You
  • Midnight Coffee
  • Dear Boy
  • Victim. Gate of Spirits
  • Red Dress

My Fave is Victim. Gate of Spirits. None of them are completed though.

I found sometime ago, on some webtoon app I don't really know why I downloaded, some BL webtoons that I like reading from time to time.

Insomnia by PaperJeans and Oriya

Reversion by Kabra Kare

CyberSteel by SirWendigo

To be completely honest, I don't know if they are all actually webtoons.

I recommend this site:

This webtoon Sinbunim-ui Carte aka The Priest's Chart

?width=800&rsv=53&cached.jpg

And of course, the famous site

with Killing Stalking... Actually I don't like KS, but there are also other webtoons too :D

• 2 weeks later...

i like dark heaven very much too

;)

my current webtoon bl favorites are:

a man like you

lover boy

baker on the first floor

warehouse

by the way... does any one of you read raising a bat at the moment? because it continued after i thought the story was complete :D i heard it should be a little depressing,,, or there is more drama than before... i need to know how drama it is or else i can' continue reading... my heart wont take it, i heart was acheing because of this webtoon :D

Of all above I used to read Lover Boy only... if you're still on it, perhaps I'll give another try?..

Currently I am verrry into Chinese manhwa, the name can't remember exactly. Something like "the 3rd of March. The site, I was reading it at, has just collapsed and I can't find it anywhere else?!?!?!?!? Set up in China 1939, the main characters are the military head of a city and an actor of the traditional Chinese theatre / Opera. Hilarious, cute, tender plus gorgeous watercolour art plus historical drama (yummy). There are 50 chapters already of this beauty. More like AI rather than Yaoi so far.

you should definitely give them all a try

;) i really am in love with the first 2 and am always impatient with updates...

and the other to are also interesting... i could imagine you liking warehouse ;) it's a little sadistic :D

and some how remember reading the title of the chines manhwa but i never payed attention to it i guess

• 1 month later...

I had no idea there were so many BL webtoons out there! I've only read a few! ^^ My favourite is If you hate me that Much by Fargo. It's a korean BL webtoon and the first one I read as a webtoon that I really enjoyed reading. I will definitely be looking to read others! ^^

So some of you may know webtoon is manhwa in a vertical format, the most famous in Korea. Have you read any good BL webtoons? Recommendation please! Also, how did you get to know about them?

now they are on the TOP and their story is not mainstream. #IMHO

i love youjin, killing stalking (i hate it but make me curious) and many more

you want more read BL korean, you should go to LEZHIN but you have reg and buy only $1 #justguess but i never go in there i just wait for free to read LOL sorry i have no money...

:Wink::Wink: