Silver Chaos (English Game)

YLove

Thank you soooo much for this upload!

I am a lover of visual novels, however I do not know Japanese. I think you can imagine my frustration with the lack of BL games in English.

You have my deepest thanks. :hamtaro-005 (6):

Hellyanwe

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pretireader

• squishysulhu

• Hellyanwe

• MaeraFei

I downloaded this on my old laptop, but now the torrent provided in the link is gone and I can't find it for my new laptop. Can you guy provide a new link?

I downloaded this on my old laptop, but now the torrent provided in the link is gone and I can't find it for my new laptop. Can you guy provide a new link?

Ahhh, I think I had trouble with that too. Have you tried sayuk's links? It's the 2nd or 3rd reply after the original post. I think those worked, if you follow his instructions carefully.

• 1 month later...

Heyy Guys

Thanks for uploading!

I have a problem, when I got to the step "go into the 1.2 glitch patch folder" I clicked on it and waited till all files were loaded.

But there wasn't a window poping up :/

What could I do?

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much!

Is there a way to change the location of the save files so that they're in the same folder the game is downloaded in? Maybe through changing the system directory? I keep my games on an external hard drive and I want the saves to be on there too rather than in my 'documents' folder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm certain I followed the tutorial but whenever i click on the patch, only the first window shows up. the second window doesn't. I tried troubeshooting and it said something about compatibility,I used the recommended setting but it still doesnt work. im using windows 10. is there a way to get around it? thank you so much.

UPDATE:

After much troubleshooting, it finally worked. thank you so much for the game :)

• 2 months later...

I followed the tutorial and it works perfectly fine for me. Thank you so very much! :cuteonion26:

I first played this game years (as in when it first came out... oooh, dating myself! onion7 ) so replaying it now in 2015 is a cool (and nummy) trip down memory lane. :cuteonion41:

What I did was Right click --> Properties --> Compatibility tab --> Run Compatibility Troubleshooter It recommended me to run it as Windows XP (Service Pack 3) (I have Win 8.1). That's what worked for me.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...