Sign in to follow this  
Miro

Your favorite BL drama of all time?

samara_1417

the Takumi Kun series was my first BL drama and the most beautiful

Fake2

I love the 'Takumi-kun series' and 'Ai wo kotodama'. I can watch the Takumi-kun series again and again, specially 'Pure and Ano, Hareta Aozora'

I also liked the atmpsphere of 'Seven Days' but the kisses are kind of dull.

sugarfairygodmotherfvcker

I've seen so many bl movies but eternal summer is on top of my list..that one movie i cant get over for a month and will never get tired to watch it over and over and over again! :3

Thitiphorn

Love Sick The Series

rhianirory

sorry, i have more than one:Wink:

love sick s1-2 you just have to get past the horrible s1 ep1 first and it grows on you, but i like the book better (its told only from noh's pov so less convoluted storyline and much less focus on side-characters relationships)oh, and theres horrible product placement in s2, but noh and phun are worth wading through it.

hormones s1-3 multiple storylines both BL and GL

addicted/heroin/ are you addicted? great acting from the leads

like love s1 (there's a s2 but i haven't watched yet)

of ants and umbrellas (mini drama)

i also found counterattack to be oddly addictive, even when i had no idea what was going on because they tried to pack over a year or more of time into 8 episodes each only 15-20 minutes long. there are big jumps/ skips in the story it was kind of confusing. awesome lead couple though, very good chemistry. i would love to see it remade into a normal drama length.

carolinn

Love Sick, Heroin(addicted),

Panda01

Shang yin and Takumi kun the series :) totally hard fan hehe

Seku

a-frozen-flower.jpg

쌍화점

A frozen flower

A frozen flower Is a historical south Korean film based during the Goryeo Dynasty (918-1392) about forbidden love, conflict, honor, and tragedy. At the time, the King of Goryeo is required to produce a heir to the throne. However the king's heart belongs to another.

As time passes he asks his best friend, his lover, his general "Hong-Lim" to sleep with the Queen in order to produce a son, and rightful heir to the throne.

nhung_my_nam_han_chet_tham_khien_fan_dien_tiet_jpg11.jpg

I definatly suggest this movie to anyone looking for something with a bit diversity in it.

Americandragon

Waterboyy

b3Egopy1_43a745_c2x.jpg

Ryuu_L

Itsuka no kimi e and Takumi-kun :o

littlespiral

hmm... i love the movie of Doushitemo Furetakunai (♥ω♥ ) ~♪ it was better than i expected.

morning_flower94

Takumi kun series

Kunthy

The first BL Drama i ever watch, and the best is Doushitemo Furetakunai >...

Saeryn

The best ones for me are Sotus the series and Seven days. Great acting and realisation:In love:

darrenvsevra

Heroin (Addicted)!!

The story is so well-written and the acting is amazing. Really gets you addicted.

Unfortunately they're forbidden from the production after the first season *sigh*

ivy_summer

Takumi-Kun is my all time favorite.

Anyone seen Seven Days: Monday - Friday and Seven Days: Saturday - Sunday?

That one is amazing and so happy and sweet. I love the happy endings and the not so angst sadness of others.

Kujaku

Out of every asian BL I watched, my top three favourites, in the order I watched them, are Antique (2008), Night Flight (2014), and Just Friends? (2009)

Antique is a funny, cute story, and I like rewatching it when I want something chill and to brighten me up. There are a lot of scenes I like to watch over and over again.

Night Flight I find is more realistic and somewhat heartbreaking. It actually made me really, really sad, but I love it so much!

Just Friends? is actually a short one, but so funny, and I really wished it was longer. It's only 29 minutes long, but made me so happy watching it.

Minto

Not sure if I ever wrote down here, but it's 2019 now and things changed. :D

My all time fave now is a Chinese BL drama called

'Addicted/Heroine'

Unfortunenaly it ends open and there is no second season. :C (rumor there could be one, but different cast...)

phantom6man

My favorite BL drama of all time is the first bl drama that I had watched, Love of Siam.