• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Last_sky16

• pippacon

• LoveSiam

I love Takumi-kun series 2-4 (and 5 too, but I didn't seen it yet).

Good movies are Itsuka no kimi e and Ai no kotodama. And the last story from Ren'ai shindan

I'm addicted to koisuru boukun , lolz. basically from the manga first, senpai is hot ya'know (❂ω❂ )

Then after the anime, I listened to the drama CD , I starts to love Midorikawa Hikaru-san 's voice so much , AWAWAWAa.. He's so sexy !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well... The Takumi-Kun movies are obviously perfect. I especially like the third one.

But even though they're awesome - I have to say that my favourite BL-movie ever is Ai No Kotodama.

It's something special about it... xD

Hm... first one´s i´ve seen were Boys Love 1 + 2 and further there was Ren ai shindan (both of them) and Boku no kareshi wo shokai shimasu.... :o

But my absolutely favourite movie is the Takumi-kun series.... it´s unbelieveable sweet and adorable... the best thing i´ve ever seen before :msn_red_fox 15

For me, it's Takumi Kun Series (It will be the first my favorite movie all of my life) & the 2nd is Junjou "Pure Heart" ...

I haven't watch much of BL Drama but those 2 movies are my favorite... :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The first BL movie I saw was A frozen flower, second it was No regret and third were Takumi-kun series - which is my favorite. I also like Boys Love 1 + 2, Junjou - Pure Heart, Ren ai Shindan (both of them), Ai no kotodama 1 and Bokura no Ai no kanade.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think the whole Takumi-kun series is my fav BL drama. Just love the story line & all the actors r amazing!

TAKUMI-KUN 5 PLEASE BE RELEASE SOON!!! :Red_fox4:

• Like 2

thank you, thank you, THANK YOU

for introducing me to Formula 17 as well as Taiikukan Baby!

.. i've already seen the takumi series and up to every movie starring Saito Takumi (oh yeah, believe me, this guys voice is pure sex ;)) but those two movies i saw yesterday really made my day: funny, realistic and awsomely cute. C:

in general i prefer japanese movies over other asian because i simply love the japanese language.. but Formla 17 was just - soo very sweet and funny :3

then the 2nd one, swimming pool baby, will from now on count to one of my all time faves: a japanese love triangle with a HAPPY end. pure cute and boys in trunks! ƪ(‾ε‾ )ʃ

• Like 1

I watched so many BL dramas...the first BL movie I watched is Boys love 1,2 and some of short boy>

Then I found TAKUMI>>>and I started Love this series so much...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love Ai no Kotodama~ And I will definitely watch Takumi-kun!

It's on.. The list owO

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really love "Eternal Summer" and "The love of Siam", even if their endings are so saaad (and ambiguous, too o.o)

But best movie ever is "Antique Bakery", even if it's a soft shounen-ai... I prefer J-movies because I'm in love with japanese language, but I think that in K- movies and C-movies love scenes are more passionate xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Keroyuey

I agree with you...The Love of Siam was a great movie, feels so realistic and so sweet..leaf3

@Shiva

Yes..I think so too,in K- movies or C-movies love scenes are more passionate.. :7yoyo10:

My fave are all Takumi-kun series, Love of Siam, Just Friends, Boy meets boy, Lanyu.. for non asian I like Shelter, Love Songs, Latter Days and serial Queer as Folk..I love Brian and Justin... :leaf15:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...