• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Chacha

• Last_sky16

• golomaka

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately i did not see any asian BL movie, so the best drama i have seen is "Prayers for Bobby".

Yes...I like this movie too, it's a true story right... :)

• Like 1

of course Takumi-kun series ^__^

Boys Love 1&2

Ai no Kotodama 1&2

Taiikukan Baby etc

i like korean drama too "Life is Beautiful TaesubXKyungsoo pair awesome"

KyungSooTaeSub.jpg

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
i really like the love of the siam....

it just so realistic.. so romantic. so cute.. and the last so sad....

and for information.. the drama win a lot of categories in thailand film festival.

a great movie..

True that! The Love of Siam really is an amazing movie, even though it's very light :)

But oh wow I have a lot. Eternal Summer I really reaalllyyy loved too!

Ethan Mao was awesome too! And probably a lot of others I've forgotten right now...

But still.. The Love of Siam! :D

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

My all time favorite BL drama is and always will be BOYS LOVE.

It was the first BL drama I ever watched and brought me closer to the BL culture. I really started to love Takumi Saito. He is so great! He became one of my favorite Japanese actors. And if someone asks me which movie he should watch, I always recommend BOYS LOVE even if it is a bit sad.

For sure there are some other BL dramas I also love very much (ITSUKA NO KIMI E and SUKITOMO - because of Takumi Saito - and AI NO KOTODAMA is sooo cute, TAKUMI-KUN SERIES and FUJIMI ORCHESTRA,too). But in the end, BOYS LOVE is my favorite at all (^^)

1-Queer As Folk

2-Mine vaganti / Loose.Cannons

3-Juste une question d'amour / Just a Question of Love

4-Frozen flower

5-The Wedding Banquet by Ang Lee

6-No regret

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first BL movie a saw was frozen flower or smth like that I think so... I've seen it long ago...though I didn't liked the change of direction it took at last... if the movie I'm talking about it's called like that hahaha

I didn't know they took yaoi in real live... well that there were "yaoi" drama (you may excuse my lack of vocabulary... I started to read yaoi some years ago but just read... so just learned from the comics... and it's been long since I've seen some yaoi material ^^)

So, I've been making a BL drama marathon these past 2 days... and from what I see, I agree Takumi kun is a good one... but the one I like the most so far is NO REGRET though the quality image was not really... one of the best

I'll keep watching though, in case I see a master piece (that to my mind, at the moment is NO REGRET)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, here we go:

1. Big Bang Love, Juvenile A

2. No Regret/Formula 17

3. Ai no Kotodama: Sekai no Hate Made / It Always Seems to Rain

4. Eternal Summer/ Itsuka no Kimi E / Boy Meets Boy

5. Takumi-kun 4: Pure / Gohatto

Obviously, I can't make up my mind.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Takumi-kun 5, 3, and 4! (In order kkkk) It was the most romantic and sweetest BL drama out there!

Not to mention, Dai-chan and Mao-kun have the sparks! 。゚ .ヾ(*'〇'*)ノ. ゚。 #DaiMaoForever (๑´`๑)♡

• 3 months later...

counterattack and takumi kun at the moment!! Probs the 2nd and 4th one is my faaaave

But from reading this thread, I'ma check our taikukan baby and also fujimi orchestra :) THANKS GUYS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Like Love" and "Like Love 2 (also called Nobody Knows but Me), they are Chinese, and Korn Kong Chuinan playing the cold-hearted hottie An Ziyan is just to die for~

• 3 weeks later...