Your favorite BL drama of all time?

Miro

For me it is Takumi-kun series for sure. I also like other movies, but this one is really my fav. over the others.

And I read two movies in here I think I didn't watch, I have to do it now xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Last_sky16

• pippacon

• LoveSiam

Hmm... 1. Gii&Takumi ( I really like both KaitoxYanagishita and WatanabexHamao, but WXH got much better the more they worked together^^) 2. Sato Takumi& Aiba Hiroki (sukitomo) even tho the movie was kinda disappointing I really liked them as a couple:) 3. A-xin& A-hong ( Go!Go! G-Boys)

• 4 weeks later...

I think I would watch Takumi-kun.. everybody seems to like it and I don't even know what it is..

is coffee prince counts?

also Boys love (1&2) sad but beautiful

I totally agree Sarah! Boys Love 1 & 2 remains ones of my favorite BL Dramas of all time! :hamtaro-005 (6):Great actors, great story, even if they are both sad! leaf4

I loved BL 1 and 2, but I wish they would both be happier.

The first one was really sad,however,was also really beautiful and sentimental,specially the last scene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
etto!!!! takumi-kun series 4 and junjou!! but takumi-kun 4 is the most i love watch everyday!!! :)

ahahahaha....wow there's someone who is same with me here...^^

me too....itz my fav BL drama and i watch it 3 or 2 times a day....lol

Without a doubt the Takumi-kun series. In order of preference #3, #2, #4 then #1. Although I have a feeling that may change once the 5th one comes out. It's one of the few that so far doesn't have a sad ending.

Eternal Summer..it was perfect...and the acting, filming, cinematography, and story was hands down the best! Best Boy love production from Asia so far.

No matter how many i've tried, there's only 1 that i will never ever get bored watching it over and over again.

and that is Takumi-kun Series (Part 1 - 4). and i believe i will love part 5 even more as it will be the last of DaiMao pairing... :)

A Frozen Flower, Bangkok Love Story and Formula 17 so far...but I kind of love a lot of the movies I have watched so it's hard narrowing it down to just a few.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't seen many BL movies so far. But I loooove Takumi-Kun (the first movie, because of Tomo

Sooo, I'm looking forward to other, lovely BL movies