• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• littlespiral

• Virdian*

• Befaid

Koisuru Boukun, wtf. shettiest anime. When i first watched it. I said, "Nope." why SENPAI is UKE? And why KOUHAI is SEME?

I mean, why? You put drugs (wait is it drugs?) in his beer then shiet got real. Then poof, the worst. (I think, I haven't watched it for years so I can't remember other parts of the video)

Mine would have to be Fish in a Trap or whatever it was called...it was bad enough for me to forget the true name of it lol

It was just so ugh.

The one with the swimmers and the disapproving/verging on psycho friends? Yep, that was awful.

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
HAHAHAHA I agree, you know there is Another one, but i dont remember the name of it. HAHA

My worst would be Enzai *hides from other enzai-fans* Its becaus of the bad art, the story I can live with, but it is so bad painted... thats all.

• 2 months later...

So true. The characters were not anything to write home about either. It was sloppily done. I felt like it could have been an amazing story but the author got distracted and let a prepubescent girl take over.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Boku No Pico

I think I would rather take a gun and shoot myself then to watch that shitty and disgusting shota again. Seriously, I would rather read 'The Rape of Little Suzy' one-hundred fucking times then to watch that once more.

Me too. It made me feel sick so I didn't even finish watching it. I am an older mom and it just felt so very wrong on all levels.cheetah6

Boku no Pico for obvious reasons (shudder), but since everyone else has mentioned that I'll mention a few others just to warn my fellow fujoshi:

Enzai. The plot's... interesting and is honestly what made me watch it, but as soon as you take a glance at the characters you click that back button at lightening speed. In other words, the art's really bad lol. Sometimes it can be ignored, but in this case it's so bad that it can't.

DRAMAtical Murder, BUT ONLY THE ANIME ADAPTION. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the biggest DMMD fangirls out there, but the anime adaption may as well been of a completely different visual novel. While the OVA focused on Aoba and his relationships with the boys, the anime completely veers off that path and instead focuses on "the villain" of the series and defeating him. We don't get to see any yaoi - heck, we get one kiss and that's it for the whole anime - and Aoba's relationships are now seemingly unimportant and irrelevant. It was really disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

Boku No Pico. I didn't even watch it, just some pics and decided that no...can't.

DMMD was ok for me,

, watchable :cuteonion7:

• 3 weeks later...

There is an anime "shounen maid...whatever" i forgot the name, yet another boku no pico clone, really freaking gross. At the end i realized this garbage made my depression worse.

ohoh sweetie you haven't met Boku No Pico f***ed up big brother--> Otokonoko Delivery yet. ya gonna need bottles of bleaches for your eyes.

giphy.gif

Never say something like that when I can read...

What have been seen canot be unseen :_red_fox 18

I was curious to see how bad it was compared to Boku no Pico..

I must say, fudged up big brother was really a good description. ^^"

Aww I'm sorry

chan that you have to experience that *pats head*

Remember, curiosity kills the cat (⌒.−)=★

Ewwwwwwww, that foreskin scene, bruh. I did not expect it. I was not ready. Never again. Thanks.

There are those who would kill you for saying that, for calling "the uke" in Enzai "annoying".

I'm with you on that.

Yes, yes, yes... I whole-heartedly agree! ^ - ^

The worst one I have seen... that would be "Okane Ga Nai". Yup, probably the worst one I have seen so far. >.

How come? I'm not saying all ukes are annoying. I just find that one character annoying.

• 2 months later...

"Pico and Chico" and "Pico x Coco x Chico" for the first one nothing bad ...ice cream ..ice cubes

And curiosity killed the cat :Playing with fire: