• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• animegirl

• Matti_19

• Karin

Hey! Welcome to the community! :mashimaro5:

Aw... great, I also like Makoto Tateno's works, especially Romeo x Romeo and Hero Heel. And of course, I'm a JR fan as well :leaf15:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Claire! I'm in love with Junjou Romantica too! And I'm pretty new here on the forums as well, but I just fell in love with this community :leaf3:

• Like 1

Yeah. I'm actually quite obsessed with JR :leaf10: And here some good news: we've talked to Key and asked him to make a new forum section with fanclubs and today he said he will!!!! :hamtaro-005 (23): Maybe we could make a Junjou Romantica fanclub and there we'll only talk about it and place only download links related to it, you know like artbooks, or osts or when a new manga chapter is out. What do you think?

• 2 months later...

Hello Claire, nice to meet you here.. you love JR? Then, i hope Sekaiichi Hatsukoi too because both of them are related story... And um, hope to see you around and join us!

thank u guys, i have actually just watched Sekaiichi Hatsukoi , it was really good, and i have read the 4 volumes avalible online, cant wait for more :D x

• Like 1

thank u guys, i have actually just watched Sekaiichi Hatsukoi , it was really good, and i have read the 4 volumes avalible online, cant wait for more :D x

Me too! I really like this manga! And I also like the OVA! :D

• 1 month later...