Secrets of BL Academy-My Sports Club Boyfriend (Mobile Game)

Mitsuki Izumi

Hey, I'm new here so I hope this isn't improper. I went looking for yaoi game links here and in my travels, I discovered this game and I don't think it's been put on this forum yet. I have it on my iPad (I have no idea if it is on Android). It's called "Secrets of BL Academy-My Sports Club Boyfriend" and here's a link to the app store page (it's in the US Store and in English, FYI):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It's got a free-to-play model in the vein of your typical game with that model. You can play only so many chapters a day (you can use the premium currency to play more) and there is a gacha for items to customize your avatar along with the clothes your boyfriend wears and his room. You can even get bonuses by making friends in this game. There are events planned, too, apparently.

The game is a visual novel in which the player character is coerced into joining the Newspaper Club at his All-Boys' School because he is secretly popular due to his "cute" appearance lol. He is given an option of interviewing the arrogant and proud 3rd Year Captain of the Volleyball Club, the Yandere Childhood Friend who is Ace of the 2nd Years in the Swimming Club, and the Tsundere Junior who is the rising star among the first years on the Basketball Club. You pick which you wanna pursue after getting to know them.

I'm just starting out and it's fun. After the setup, it shouldn't take that long to just go through the game each day. The gameplay is rather weird and has some Engrish parts, but the story pulls you in and you wanna see what is up with the guy you picked.

Hope I'm awesome for sharing this and not sharing what's already common knowledge!^^

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yetaa

• anna226

• Mitsuki Izumi

• Isilme07

• 1 month later...

Hi, is anyone else playing this? It's cute and I don't mind getting only five mini-chapters a day but sometimes Skill missions pop up and it takes so, so long to get the necessary skill to move on with the story. Has anyone found a way around it? Thanks