Notice Me Senpai! (Game) FC

Bakyura

header.png?w=470&h=470&crop=1

Ever heard of Neko Atsume? Notice Me Senpai! is somewhat like that, except that instead of collecting cats, you get to collect senpai instead!

In Notice Me Senpai!, you are the first female student in an elite all-boys school, and you have taken charge of managing a cafe. There are many senpai to collect (Lazy Senpai, Goat Senpai...), and it's different from Neko Atsume in that, instead of just collecting them, you can interact with them as well. Get a senpai to visit often and eventually they'll give you a letter, and eventually, a special CG ;)

notice-me-senpai-game.png

tumblr_inline_o3f56yvT2w1t1nbnl_500.png

Personally, I've gotten so addicted to this game recently! The creators really do a good job of keeping the game interesting and interactive with its updates. Plus, the best part of the game - IT'S ENTIRELY IN ENGLISH. I barely find any good anime games in English T_____T

& of course, it's so easy to ship the boys together (even though technically they all only have eyes for you). The creators also regularly post these "Senpai Stories" to give further background to the characters (AKA more shipping material).

13174218_1540507162920348_4756084328979916097_n.png?oh=1c7c693871f0632d20195633b60777c3&oe=57C4E976

Kyouya-sensei often gets terrible headaches. This is probably because he also almost always gets mad when trying to control his homeroom class. He often visits the infirmary for headache medicine. This is how he ended up befriending the school doctor, Haruka-sensei. Haruka-sensei’s gentle demeanor starkly contrasts Kyouya-sensei’s grouchiness. He’s probably one of the few people who isn't scared of a cranky Kyouya-sensei. He knows he doesn’t really mean to be mean.

Kyouya-sensei can sometimes be seen visiting Haruka-sensei at the infirmary, even when he doesn’t have a headache, just to hang out and drink coffee.

I SHIP IT.

How about it?
Any other Notice Me Senpai! (yaoi) fans here?
:)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bakyura

• AudinoLollipop

• Chacha

• yaoifangirl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Never plaid this game before, but the the guys look cute.

It's a free game on the App Store and Google Play, try it out if you want to

It's hard to pick a favorite since I love them all T____T But I guess it would have to be Lazy Senpai (otherwise known as Ren-senpai) since I'm a sucker for black-haired anime dudes D:

I ship the two sensei togehter!

They're so adorable~ ARGH!

The mini stories are basically fujo-bait. The story about Re-senpai and Reiji-senpai is also making me ship them too. >.

My favorite would be Haru-sensei. He's just so cute~

The two sensei's stories were one of the sweetest

I ship it. I ship it hard.

I basically squealed when I found that Ren-senpai and Reiji-senpai story! What's better than putting my favorite in a ship that could work? Ehehehe (*^^*)

He seems like a very cute and gentie sensei /sigh/ Have you already gotten his CG? :)

- Yeah, I saw Kyouya-sensei's birthday CG~ Yes, yes and yes~ Haruka-sensei just needed to be there! (The class president-senpai though... I actually didn't expect him to be there and kind of became a cock-clock (although unintentionally). I just find it sad that after I played the birthday CG, it doesn't appear on his profile. Seems you can only repeat it when you click him again on that day.

Glad you're joining me in the Ren/Reiji ship~ :D (I'm still not sure who should be seme and who should be uke, but I like them together!)

Yup, I got Haruka-sensei's CG~

I don't have Kyouya-sensei's, though...

Hm... I'm still lacking Crammer-senpai's, rocker-senpai's, childhood friend-senpai's, the twins' and ninja-senpai's CG's (along with Kyouya-sensei's). How about you?

Also, seems like Idol-senpai likes the bush decor... It was surprising to see him there when there's no piano lying around my cafe interior. o.O

Class President Senpai was super unexpected. We never got any backstory of them working together so when he showed up it was like ... o.o But it's alright, I can imagine he's a kid they both take care of (which also explains the cockblocking LOL).

Maybe it'll be saved if we collect all the CGs of Kyouya-sensei? There's a section in profile of maxed senpais called "Special CGs," I'm really hoping it's saved there :((

Yess, the Ren/Reiji ship has set sail \(^0^)/ I feel like they're both sekes, so maybe they can switch? O///O But...hmm...perhaps Reiji would bottom more? Because he's a curious little cinnamon roll

I've never even seen what Haruka-sensei actually looks like T__T I hope I'll get to see it soon.

19/26, that's impressive :D Just a bit more and you'll have completed the game! I'm still lacking the CGs of everyone after Basketball Captain Senpai, except Goat Senpai and Cupid Senpai. I transferred from Apple to Android, and at that time the back up feature wasn't available, so I lost all my previous data T___T

Oh what, really? o.o I guess it makes sense, since he has to hide from fans...LOL, that's quite clever ^^

- Probably, but still. Having Class President there was not something I'm not entirely happy about. >.

Yes, I hope it'll be saved there too! It'll be a waste if it's not saved there...But what if it doesn't? (because I didn't max his affection points when I saw the birthday CG. :( )Let's hope for the best~

Yes, yes. I can imagine them switching too (with Ren topping more often). But then Ren's Lazy-senpai so... I'm not really sure whether he'd stay in character during those times *winkwink* or he'll be an entirely different person. ;)

[A little off topic, but Ren (not his CG version) kinda looks like and could probably behave like Tanaka from one of these season's ongoing anime "Tanaka-kun is Always Listless" (I'm loving that series and have my own shounen-ai pairing there. hehehe ;) )

Aw...that's such a cute way of describing Reiji~ "Curious cinnamon roll"

Thanks~ Though, admittedly, I haven't seen the senpais as much as I used to. ^^;

I'm happy the developers made 6-hr coffee packs. ^^b

Aw man, that sucks. Having the back-up function running in the latest updates must've been like a slap on the face. :(

You'll get 'em soon. I believe!

I really should put screenshots here (to spoil you with Haru-sensei's CG art and Idol-senpai's not-so-secretive-bush-staying).

-------------------------------

- Yeah, they are~ You'd be excited to see their CG's! :D

• 2 weeks later...

They really do! ^0^ You should try playing too, if you want! The more the merrier~

Well, since three new senpai are getting birthdays this month, we could try and see if they'll be saved ;) Also, it seems like the developers of Notice Me Senpai! don't hold a lot of 'exclusive' content (they don't remove special items or backgrounds like the Easter one for example, even though it's way past then) so I have high hopes that all CGs will be saved regardless ;___;

Ohhhh god I just had a mental image of Ren being all ~seme~ and then like 1 hour in he reverts back to Lazy Senpai Mode because damn, too much work to be in command all the time so he just falls on Reiji and falls asleep (I'll leave the scenario to your imagination HOHOHO)

I haven't watched that anime, but I checked it out and yes. He has the look and feel of Ren. I love him already

Reiji is a national treasure and should be protected >:D Also, have you seen the recent Senpai Story? IDOL SENPAI/ROCKER SENPAI ARE GOOD FRIENDS

6-hour coffee packs are great, as well as the other updates. So much more organized and easier to buy bundles of things ^0^

Thank you for the encouragement! I'm a pretty optimistic person so it didn't hurt (...that much). At the very least, I'd get to collect them and experience the notes and CGs all over again, hehehe :D

Ahhhhhhhh I actually have no qualms about spoilers, so fire away to your heart's content, if you wish *0*

- That does seem true... *crosses fingers* Speaking of birthday CG's. I realized I just missed Crammer-senpai's...because of a weird problem with my tab's (where my game is) date and time. Ugh. Oh well, there's still next year! XD

Oh yes, I can imagine Ren becoming some sort of unintentional sadistic seme. Unintentional because he's just so lazy. I'll try to illustrate some possible scenarios here. (I realized that it got so long, so I put them under spoiler tags)

Scenario 1

*inserts what you've said about his "active state" and how he loses it in 1 hour* and then imagine just before Ren reverts to his lazy state, he was able to stimulate Reiji for the *insert desired number here*-th time but then lies on top of Reiji and immediately falls asleep. Reiji ends up needing but unable to deal with his lower half, leaving him miserable until Ren actually rolls off him or something.

Scenario 2

Imagine Reiji being so tired and worn out from his research because working on 2 papers (probably scientific publications since he's a genius) requires all his energy and sleep. Then here comes Ren who has not seen/heard from Reiji for let's say 2 weeks. Ren was both being considerate and stay true to his nature by not distracting/contacting Reiji. So after 2 weeks, he decided to check up on his lover, only to see the said lover laying defenseless on the couch in the lab (finally catching some sleep). Having not seen his lover for 2 weeks, the ~seme~ in Ren awakens and decides to give some love to precious Reiji. I'll leave what Ren exactly does to wake Reiji up to your imagination. Basically, Reiji wakes up to Ren doing things to him. He would protest but seeing the state of his body and a ~seme~ mode Ren, he will probably give in.

Let's say Reiji's finally free from his publications and was able to have a break. Let's say that Ren and Reiji laze around for 1-2 (maybe 3) days, cuddling and taking it slow. Let's also say that ~Seme~ Ren awakens somehow and is loving every part of Reiji. What if after the 1-hr of activity, Ren reverts back to his lazy self but is still in ~Seme~ character? Let's say that like in scenario 1, Reiji was stimulated and seeks comfort but Ren reverted into lazy mode . Let's also say that they weren't really done with that round and that are connected together (man, I'm getting into innuendo-writing). Ren would skillfully position himself to lay beside Reiji, facing the latter, while still connected with his ~seme~ skills. Then, he'd lean closer to Reiji and whisper to his ear: "Ride me. You want it, don't you?"

Reiji would be all embarrassed and frustrated with Ren that he would probably hit Ren and tell him he can go die in gutter somewhere or some other retort (because how dare this lazy man who doesn't do all that much in his daily living) make him do all the work when he was the one working beyond over time). But the ~seme~ mode Ren's gaze is so convincing that Reiji would probably give in. (Since we're going with the theory that they're both seke, I would consider the posibility of a ~seme~ Reiji awakening and turning the tables around. hehehe) Assuming Reiji gives in, he's basically dying inside of embarrassment.

Yup, I'd say ~Seme~ Ren can be quite sadistic. *nods solemnly*

Ah yes, I've also read that mini story~ :D

I also approve. ^^b

I'd like to have some more details about this two as well. I'm liking how "motherly" Rocker-senpai is. I'm assuming he's seme in this couple. I'm also assuming that he's super gentle towards idol-senpai~