Your favorite yaoi game?

Miro

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the interesting recommendation! :hamtaro-005 (23):

I am really curious and can´t wait to try the one or other.

by order,so far my fav are :

1- omerta chinmoku no okite ---(gonna play Omerta code tycoon in summer vacation)

2-sweet pool

3- shingakkou - noli me tangere

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My top list would be:

1. Sweet Pool

2. Taishou Mebiusline

3. Cage-OPEN-

4. Lamento

5. Omerta

´U` I really like my BL games with plot and good character development, H-scenes and such are a secondary concern.

Animamundi goes above all else, but I'm not sure if people generally classify it as a BL game so..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm... this is hard because I feel like I haven't played that many games and a lot of them deserve recognition. But my favorite I've played so far was Lamento~Beyond the Void~, probably because I'm weak to cat boys!

• 2 months later...

I love the game NO, THANK YOU!!!, although it's boy-oriented Bl (yes, bara) but I can get quite some satisfaction myself (mainly about its story) :hamtaro-005 (6):

The Most of The Most My all times favorite BL game is "SWEET POOL".

I died since the opening song raised ~~~I'm in blue....

And I even felt to the warmth of evening sunset in scene that Youji's standing next by the train door.

I'm so into it,,,

• 4 weeks later...

I have watched people play different yaoi games online or the anime adaptations but I don't want to count those as my 'first' yaoi game. My first would have to be Dramatical Murder, It's the first yaoi game I downloaded onto my laptop and actually got it set up and PLAYED. and...now I'm addicted to yaoi games, its difficult trying to find ones translated into english.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like a game someone made on Renp'y (a visual novel engine)... called 'A story in the forest'. It's a yaoi game, it's about a dog boy and a cat boy who fall in love in the forest. They're part of two different tribes that don't get along well.

• 3 years later...

I love Kichiku Megane, Kichiku Megane R, Steal! and Miracle No-ton. However, Pigeon Blood and Koshotengai no Hashihime are my absolute favorites! They're phenomenal (gorgeous cgs, breathtaking soundtracks, fascinating plots and beloved one-of-a-kind characters). I totally recommend you to check them out, because they're so worth it! Well, about Pigeon Blood... if you have played Sweet Pool, then it's worse in horror case. But if you're enduring, then you'll be able to play it. To be honest, i don't like horror, but i was able to play this game and, actually, there were only several moments, which scared me. This game is more about tension. Koshotengai no Hashihime is my favorite, because it's one-of-a-kind visual novel, which, firstly, fullscreen (there aren't a lot of yaoi visual novels, which are fullscreen), secondly, all characters have unique personalities and i came to love almost all of them (won't spoil, why i didn't like one of them). And last, but not least plot and art style of cgs immediately caught my interest. This game is wonderfully done and almost everything about it is perfect