[2016 THAI DRAMA] Make it Right The Series

Torpid

OMG Frame!!! He was like an overexcited puppy and all Book did was smile at him omg...I was already giggling by myself without the sub, with the sub I'm literally squealing along with Frame and had to compose myself and I'm like Frame dude bro pal get yourself together! Frame is just a sweetheart to Book.

What was Fuse doing to that pole and he needs to stop fangirling over Tee because I can't handle that level of cuteness.

After watching every episode of MIR I had to keep reminding myself that Tee is only 15 and I shouldn't have them thoughts.

Ps: That pharmacy girl was probably the most relatable extra there ever was on a BL series.

Oh my goodness! The pharmacy girl was basically me at their relationship except more continued. I would have been like OH MY GOD LET ME HUG YOU BOTH. XD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jenniquack

• azaadi

• Strawberries_Senpai

• Boboya

I think most peoples here had watched these. I always thought that Ess and Wit is better being bff then a couple since we already had 2 main couple and another 2 possible pairs Nine/Tang and Lukmo/Yok. That's a bit too much for me.But after watching this MV I'm starting to change my mind.

Have anyone watch this Blued app CM? It featured Nine actor and I think the other two(Basketball & Boxing) are from LadyBoy Friends the series which is huge in China but nugu in Thailand. Just need to know who is the cute guy on 0:15. If it's me I'll pick Music Club in 5 seconds.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...
any fans from Malaysia here?

Jealous although I don't think a group of teenagers need an old man go all fandad on them [emoji23]

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I saw this series the other night. I gotta say that Book x Frame was the most adorable couple though the 'rape' was a bit uncomfortable part for me. I liked Tee x Fuse storyline - gotta love the drunk excuses. The zipper got stuck?? LOL. There was nice sexual atmosphere between these two in that bedroom scene. But it got too sweet toward the end for me- too sweet. They've said some really deep stuff like over and over and over again. It was just TOOOOOOO sweet, esp. Tee... that you know I got sick of it. It just seems a bit unrealistic at some point. And the cliches are still there. Like the moment they 'bump' into each other and stare for a long time. Like nobody around them noticed it? LOL. Just too cliche. I hope they can go past that and advance a bit further... perhaps with older boys?

Because they're underage... and can't really kiss, why not just get older guys?

And is it me or Thai boys love to tease other guys into dating guys, do gay-matchmaking, and intimidate touching all the time??

Sorry for my harsh criticism~ >_

Does anyone know if there will be season 2 of this drama?

Yes, coming out next year apparently.

I only just finished this one myself, and LOVE IT TO BITS!! :-D

I like the Frame/Book pairing slighty more than Tee/Fuse because I like their conflict and chemistry more, however Tee/Fuse is absolutely sweet and I really really really like Boom (gods I feel like a pedo...).

However, Ohm/Toey is drawing me in nearly as much as QingYu (Counterattack), and that's it for me. I ship them so hard!!!!

: Even I liked d Frame/Book pairing more...

lol he is pretty possessive bout his bf... But one thing I dint understand why did he rape him? I know Frame justified by saying what Book did was not safe coz any kind of psycho he may have picked up when he decided to hook up with a total stranger, but why was he so pissed off? Before d rape, it never showed that Frame had any such special feelings for Book, while it was shown that Book had feelings for Frame.

@
: Even I liked d Frame/Book pairing more...

lol he is pretty possessive bout his bf... But one thing I dint understand why did he rape him? I know Frame justified by saying what Book did was not safe coz any kind of psycho he may have picked up when he decided to hook up with a total stranger, but why was he so pissed off? Before d rape, it never showed that Frame had any such special feelings for Book, while it was shown that Book had feelings for Frame.

I've a slightly different view about that. I thought there was a very telling scene in episode 1 where Frame could have considered Book a potential sex partner. And it was obvious from their interactions in the earlier episodes that he's very fond of Book. I don't think he would have ever approached Book in that way though, not until he saw Book standing in that hotel room. If he appeared angry, it was probably because he was intoxicated and the sex promised to him that night was being denied. I also don't think he's possessive, more like protective.

Anyways, Youtube kindly recommended this video to me (bless Youtube, it's been the source of so much happiness recently).

Toey and Ohm at fanmeeting (and people question why I ship them in real life.)

Now, surely the powers that be will give Frame/Book more screentime next season, I mean ffs they have to they're totally milking this!?!

ENG sub version

by chance have u read this novel or u have some idea what may happen in season 2?

Lol, Thanks to reading lovesick translation, we knew what to expect but in this series, we have no clue

I've tried looking for the novel but no luck. Google reveals that JustBLThings may translate it, but who knows when...I don't even know if there are Vietnamese translation :(

But honestly I don't particularly mind not having read the novel as I enjoyed the show the way it is the first season. And besides, I doubt Frame/Book is as highly featured in the novel anyway. Now if there's a novel dedicated to Frame/Book, that one I have to read.

[MENTION=87998]

But honestly I don't particularly mind not having read the novel as I enjoyed the show the way it is the first season. And besides, I doubt Frame/Book is as highly featured in the novel anyway. Now if there's a novel dedicated to Frame/Book, that one I have to read.

From what I've been able to piece together (and vaguely remember hearing) about the novel: Tee/Fuse are the main pairing and Nine/Rodtang are the secondary couple. Frame/Book only had a few mentions and perhaps a small special chapter - but not much. The series has focused on Frame/Book a lot more than the novel and Nine/Rodtang have been pushed to the back a bit.

From what I've been able to piece together (and vaguely remember hearing) about the novel: Tee/Fuse are the main pairing and Nine/Rodtang are the secondary couple. Frame/Book only had a few mentions and perhaps a small special chapter - but not much. The series has focused on Frame/Book a lot more than the novel and Nine/Rodtang have been pushed to the back a bit.

Thank god for that! coz I LOVE Frame/Book :In love:

• 6 months later...

Guys guys onion3onion3

rJUNMVJ.jpg

ELGUiyx.jpg

Toey bringing the sex like he's born for it. God I love him so much. So Kavin is the infamous ex Tern? Anyone have any idea what his purpose is this season?

6apKm5D.jpg

Fcking finally!!! It better be for real this season!

It's so ironic when they just cast jo*(Tle.. Book's ex boyfriend)*and film ( Francis.. Third wheel for Tee x Fuse) *in*MIR just so they can disturb other couple when they both was a couple ( jo as song and*Film as ming)*in WOHS (SOng x Ming)*XD

I just want to stop them early and said " why don't you make the a couple on their own in*MIR so they did't distub other couple"

But where the fun in that, right? *meanie smile*

but I do hope happy ending for them all... XD

Note : jo and film was a couple in other series... called War of high school. They are side pairing but they are cute XD

It's so ironic when they just cast jo*(Tle.. Book's ex boyfriend)*and film ( Francis.. Third wheel for Tee x Fuse) *in*MIR just so they can disturb other couple when they both was a couple ( jo as song and*Film as ming)*in WOHS (SOng x Ming)*XD

I just want to stop them early and said " why don't you make the a couple on their own in*MIR so they did't distub other couple"

But where the fun in that, right? *meanie smile*

but I do hope happy ending for them all... XD

Note : jo and film was a couple in other series... called War of high school. They are side pairing but they are cute XD

I thought I recognised them from somewhere!! (so his name is Jo, gotta remember that)

I didn't watch the whole of WOHS, but I have seen bit ans pieces especially the BL and Joemy cuts on youtube.

Anyone know if Book will be swayed in a major way by his ex (is it Tern or Tle?) I've seen some fanarts from last year which kinda suggest Book may be conflicted and perhaps 2-timing :cuteonion46:

I thought I recognised them from somewhere!! (so his name is Jo, gotta remember that)

I didn't watch the whole of WOHS, but I have seen bit ans pieces especially the BL and Joemy cuts on youtube.

Anyone know if Book will be swayed in a major way by his ex (is it Tern or Tle?) I've seen some fanarts from last year which kinda suggest Book may be conflicted and perhaps 2-timing :cuteonion46:

yes, they are really cute in WOHS... I ship them alot, now they going separate way and bothering my other ships T.T

I heard that he will more likely to be confuse about how he face the fact that he date a guy and how he scare about that fact.

But after seeing the pic above I guess he probably also have problem with his ex

I hope he won't be two-timing... after all he was the one who get sad when frame look like cheating on him (the aunty part)

OMG THE TEASER IS EVERYTHING!! 9 MORE DAYS!! CANNOT WAIT!!

So I went crazy and giffed pretty much the whole damn video. This teaser killed me!

TeeFuse

wuWNtvs.gif

Hwyu3jD.gif

nzzPWNT.gif

jZuS6DE.gif

bT2602n.gif

O30PEAC.gif

FrameBook (and Tern)

7Rs1jJJ.gif

5OeN3wt.gif

fgKYGYQ.gif

x8u0nkQ.gif

YokMo

HCqgNXg.gif

JJMSmHl.gif

and Co

PHw17iq.gif

PvR4g7G.gif

7WIM8PT.gif

v3dG3Ez.gif

IDgOvb0.gif

This is how it opened

yBhihNh.gif

and this is how it ended

DLRohoY.gif

Name any other show that spoils fans as much as this.