How to Give a Gift to Another User (Closed)

Key

You was helped by another user and you'd like to show him/her that you appreciate it? Send that user a gift!

Here is what you need to do in order to send a gift:

1. Click on Market and from the drop down menu select Market

capture1qw.jpg

2. From the Forum Items section (located in the left side), select Give a Gift

capture2wg.jpg

3. Click on Give a Gift

capture6vq.jpg

4. In the first box enter the username you would like to send a gift to and in the second box write a short message for that user.

NOTE: You must fill the second box as well, even if it's a symbol like : ) , but don't leave it empty cause the gift won't be sent

capture4zt.jpg

5. Now choose the gift you want to send. In the right side of each gift you'll see a number which represents the amount of points that gift "costs"

capture5c.jpg

6. After you have decided which gift you want to send, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Purchase With Points"

capture7os.jpg

So, basically that's all... If you have any questions related to the gifts system, post them in this thread.

• Like 12

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Macys

• KYOKO

I've tried to send a gift, but that user didn't receive it and I came to ask why... but now that I read the steps again I realised I didn't see the note at point 4 even if it's written in red and I didn't fill the "reason" box... I'm just so pie-eyed :leaf10:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...