Thai Lakorn movie/series same as Love Sick

Ryuu_chan

So here I just can't get over yet after watching Love Sick the series...They were so fantastic.. For me everything is simply refreshing and superb.

So, here I need your help guys, I'd be glad if you guys can recommend any Thai Lakorn movie/series that has the same air as Love Sick...

Though I love Asian BL in general but right now.. I'm into thai so please.. help meee~~~ :In love:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_chan

• Hideki-kun

• Dayu

• Jeongminkitten

Make it Right just started and it appears to be trying to be the new Love Sick

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Only the first episode is out.

Make It Right is definitely Top of The Top, already! After just 2 episodes I am convinced it is gonna be epic! I can't believe I'm saying this but it's gonna be more epic than Love Sick in many respects! Yes, yes, yes!

Yeah.. I just saw it! I super adore Fuse! just I'm not so sure about the other guy though.. I like the seme to be... like more of a seme? lol... but anyway, they're just so cute and so many love pairings as well... definitely worth watching.. :In love:

Just finished watching that series! I'm sooo glad they finished it on a good note :Jumping around: I definitely recommend it for any BL fans who want to try watching a Thai drama and enjoy slow paced BL dramas. Definitely is worth watching it to the end.

• 7 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i don't know if your still looking for one but 'Sotus the series' is really good and the behind the scenes just make it even more adorable.