A Tear of Blood (18+) RP Recruitment {Gore Warning}

BonnBonn

||Hello and Welcome to my Recruitment for my Role Play called A Tear of Blood.||

||Unlike the title may suggest, A Tear of Blood is not a Vampire Role Play, however a form of Boy's Love zombie/walker/infected Role Play. Nothing brings people together like infected flesh eaters taking over the world and making it plummet into a post apocalyptic ruin.||

Smoke billows from the ruined and shambled buildings all around New York City, New York as infected, mutated and zombified people roam the streets. Their skin was falling from their bodies, the stench of rotting flesh, blood and burnt hair poured off of the creatures like a tidal wave to the living who cross their path and survive. Unlike the zombies of fictional books and movies, these creatures are attentive and use all their senses to find food. They have been known to also respond to certain noises as a live person would, giving signs a cure could be imminent and from the blood of one of those creatures. The turning process is more gruesome and painful than the process from a fictional genre such as the Walking Dead or Dawn of the Dead. First, the victim of course is bitten, consumes tainted meat, or gets an infected wound by touching one of the creature's blood. Scratches are harmless if the creature does not have blood on its finger nails. Second, it will take two days to four days for the virus to kick in, causing them extreme discomfort in the intestinal track, the legs and itching of the skin. Chronic coughing follows which is then followed by swollen pale and painful veins everywhere on the body. In some rare cases, painful boils form on the hands and feet making it impossible for the victim to walk or hold things in their hands. Immune systems start to fail, then the virus attacks the vitals, killing the person slowly and even more painfully than the symptoms themselves. The turning process after the immune system fails takes less than 24 hours which will include the victim becoming delusional, weak to where they cant even move their head and vomiting blood. The entire process from being infected to turning can take as little time as one week to four months depending on the victim's immune system. The living dubs the infected into stages. Stage 10 being vomiting blood, the point of no return. (More will be described in the actual thread).

||The storyline follows a group of young men in the middle of a virus strewn post apocalyptic New York City, New York in the United States of America. There will be hardships, there will be heart break and there will be betrayal. This Role Play calls for at LEAST one of each dominance role: Seme, Seke, Uke. The Roles will be listed below. First one to post asking to be said role will get the role. I do not hold roles so first come first serve.||

||With the role information out of the way, I would like to discuss the order in which I would like to go with this roleplay.||

||I understand characters have discussions amongst themselves and role players tend to have arguments through their characters to other characters. However, if one of the arguing characters addresses another character another role player plays then limit the replies to two more each to give the other role player a chance to reply.||

||I also understand in the heat of the role play, other characters and role players forget about the other party members which can make the role players of said characters feel neglected. Do try to keep track of whom your character is speaking with. Also, try to have your character's personalities mix slightly with the others. Even if some clash with the other characters at least make the personalities stand out so if you literally have to (words spoken first by jackscepticeye) punch that "like button" in the face, make sure it stands out.||

||Now onto characters. Three maximum per person. If you cannot wield more than two that is fine. Multiple characters are needed for a group role play. Make them all unique. Example: two of my characters are identical twins. They have different personalities and different likes. (Characters from a different role play). Twins don't need to be the same. If they are then you're not even trying.||

||That about covers the rules. Also, I am going to be playing two characters and the narrator. The narrator is pretty much there to add a little bit of spice to the role play to describe what goes on around them giving more of a feel to the role play. Now the roles. Remember first come first serve.||

||Badass with the Shotgun||

||Prissy "Scared of Everything" Rich Boy||

||The Night Owl/Look out||

||The Forager||

||The Car Thief||

||The Medic||

||Cute Innocent Uke|| (Can Have 3 more of Those)

||Character roles I am Playing||

||Narrator, Cute Innocent Uke 4, Side fill-in character||

||Pretty well, your characters start off wherever you want in the role play. They can know each other or take their sweet ass time to meet the others. Oh and one more rule. NO IMMUNITY. If you get bit, you die or turn how the storyline above specified how you turn. Another thing. TIME SKIP ONLY MADE WHEN EVERYONE AGREES TO IT. NO MORE THAN 24 HOURS ALLOWED. If a character goes off to be on their own to find someone they love, then it gets role played. Time skip is not allowed when: An epic scene is going on, a soft heart throbbing scene is going on, or if a sexy scene is going on. Or when everyone doesn't agree.||

||Post below what roles you wish to play ONLY. Posting characters is done in the actual thread (Still has to be made)||

||After the main roles are filled, Infected characters can be brought in that won't be killed if you're that bored. But it must be asked in brackets before bringing in a character from the already dead or bringing back a dead character. And yes, killing off characters in this role play is supported and kind of expected. (One of mine is going to die...just a heads up)...and NO not the narrator...even if the narrator pisses your characters off...and YES you are allowed to break the fourth wall by yelling at the narrator at times, but don't do it all the time.||

||Enough rules. Let's get to posting||

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BonnBonn

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh oh!!!! Its been a long time since ive been in a group rp. If these positions are still available id love to choose the prissy rich boy, medic, and one of the ukes.

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!