Is Aikata no Aishikata project dropped?

lilyblack

If this project dropped? I know I must seem ungrateful but it has been almost 2 years since the release of the 1st chapter.

Why bother taking up this project if you don't mean to finish it? I think instead of taking new mangas to translate, it is better to finish all the unfinished business first. And it will be better to inform readers if you have dropped this, so another scanlation team can pick it up and not leave us hanging.

Pretty please continue the translation..

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lexy_

• lilyblack

• Saga

• ShadowBreeze13

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.

We haven't started anything new to state that we always start something new without finishing old releases.

The staff is short on translators and active editors/typesetters. We are struggling to finish the rest we already have started.

I have already answered that question, we don't have a RAW provider for Aikata no Aishikata. We were provided with only one chapter two years ago. And then on, we weren't updated on the RAW.

If we wanted to drop it, it would be listed as we list dropped projects.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I know this post is a little old, but I think the raws have already been uploaded onto YaoiOtaku

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.