The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki smiled "I'm very hungry this morning so please serve the breakfast. Bring some milk for Kitty, she had enough juice for now". Kitty nodded and jumped on Aki's lap "Where is Eiichi? Why are you alone this morning?" Aki petted her head and sighed "He's cooking our breakfast. Don't tell me you love him more than you love me now?" Kitty giggled "No silly, but you two are always together. Plus maybe I love him more, he spoils me with good food". She made a sign for a maid to approach "Eiichi will eat with us, please tell him to join us quickly".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

The maid nods her head, "alright, I will go tell Eiichi to come and serve you and Kitty breakfast so you all can eat together," she bows and heads to the kitchen. She notices Eiichi as he was finishing up and walks over to him, "Kitty and Aki are ready to have their breakfast and to eat with you. They are waiting for you in the garden."

Eiichi looks at the maid and nods his head, "alright, thanks for letting me know," he smiles as he puts the plates and cups on a cart. He pushes the cart to the garden and opens the door, seeing Kitty and Aki, smiling as he sets the food and drinks on the table.

• 3 weeks later...

Kitty jumped from her place to hug Eiichi "I was wondering why you let Aki alone but now I know. You were cooking for us". She went back to her seat and started to eat looking at Aki "Bro, father asked me to look into your cellar for some wine. He said not to tell mother about it, just to give me some bottles to hide in my doll's luggage". Aki rolled his eyes "Father is really mischievous, same as us. I will ask my maids to go look after the bottles". Aki gave the order to his main maid and gazed to Eiichi "I miss you already" he whispered to his lover. 

Eiichi blinks and smiles, hugging Kitty and nods his head, "yeah of course. I was cooking breakfast," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head as he was eating and laughs a little, "I am surprise you have alcohol. You sure are full of surprises," he nudges Aki a bit with a smile. He blushes and nods his head, "I missed you too," he whispers back to Aki as he goes back to eating.

Kitty ate everything from her plate and asked "Can I go and see my foal now?" Aki nodded and asked the nanny to take Kitty to the stables. "Tell Yuki to let Kitty to see Thunder as well. She can ride him for 15 minutes". Once Kitty left Aki gazed to his lover "Can you check how the food for the party is going? You have to check the ballroom as well and call me when our clothes are here. I'm sorry I have to ask you this love but you are the main servant so you have to check everything along with the main maid". 

Eiichi blinks as Kitty was already done eating and laughs a little as he continues eating. He looks at Aki and nods his head with a smile, "yeah I will check on the food on the party once I am done eating." Eiichi laughs a little and shakes his head, "don't worry, I will make sure everything is ready for the party."

Aki gently touched his lover's hand "Time to go to the stables before Kitty does something bad" he laughed and left in a hurry. Kitty was already on Thunder and laughing. Aki gazed on her and sighed "You are spoiling the hourse too much Kitty". She turned around her head and smirked "I only give him an apple and two carrots. I can't spoil Storm yet as she's just a foal". Aki nodded and quickly mounted the horse behind Kitty "Then let's go to a walk as Eiichi is busy checking if everything is ready for the ball". 

Eiichi laughs a little as he nods his head, following Aki to the stables. He watches Kitty riding Thunder and smiles a little, "oh boy, Storm is going to be one spoiled horse once she gets older.. huh," he laughs a little. "Well I will see you two later, I got ... a lot of stuff to do before the ball starts," he rubs the back of his head and goes to go check on the food. He watches as the chefs were busy cooking away since he knew he couldn't cook all the food by himself. He then goes check in the ballroom, seeing the maids work on the decorations. "Okay... so all I got to do now is check on the clothes." Eiichi goes to check on the tailor, seeing their clothes were folded on the table, ready to take. Eiichi takes the clothes, figuring the tailor was probably busy and heads to Aki's bedroom, placing the clothes on the bed, figuring he would get dress when Aki gets dress. He wasn't sure where Aki and Kitty were on their walk so he stays in Aki's room, waiting for him to come back.

Kitty sighed "Maybe I should go and help him. He's not only your servant but your lover too". Aki nodded "Then let's go to the stables to let Thunder to rest while we rush to see how Eiichi is doing. Plus don't forget, Eiichi being my lover is a secret". Kitty laughed "I know that silly, I won't tell anyone you are sleeping with him". Aki rolled his eyes "How you know that? He has his room..." Kitty didn't bother to answer and headed to Aki's room "Oh. You are here Eiichi. How is everything going? Did the clothes arrived?" Aki entered into the room after Kitty being worried about his sister. She knew too much for her age. 

Eiichi rubs the back of his head, wondering if that was really all he had to. He figured it was since that is all Aki wanted him to check on. As he was waiting for Aki, he perks his head up when he heard the door opening, seeing Kitty. "Oh, yeah everything is doing good. The chefs are working on the food and the other maids are decorating the ball room. And I just got done collecting the clothes," he smiles. He saw Aki and smiles, "hey... I was waiting for you to come back so we can try on our ball clothing together."

"You can go and change in your room Eiichi. Once you are ready you may come here to see how you look". Kitty kicked her brother "He can change on your bathroom. You may help him with the clothes like nanny helpes me". Kitty jumped on his coach smiling. "Come on, hurry you two. I want to see your clothes". Aki took the clothes and headed to the bathroom followed by Eiichi. He closed the door after them and sighed "I'm worried. Kitty knows we sleep together, in the same bed I mean. She clearly knows you have your room but we can't fool her. She's just a kid, why she knows so much about us?" 

Eiichi tilts his head and nods his head slowly, "sure okay, I will be right back," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. He blinks and looks at Kitty as he was going to leave and looks at Aki, laughing a little, "well... aren't you a little bossy one," he pats Kitty's head. "Well I guess we shouldn't keep her waiting," he rubs the back of his head as he walks to the bathroom. Eiichi looks at Aki and rubs the back of his head, "well... it's true that she knows... too much for her age but I don't think we need to worry about her telling anyone. Or are you just worried about how young she is and her knowing what we do," he tilts his head as he starts taking off his clothes and then gets dressed in the clothes for the ball.

"Yea, I'm not worried about her telling anyone about us, I'm worried about her knowing too much for her age. I think she knows we are doing same as horses, she saw them mating. Maybe you are right, we better behave normal". He took the tuxedo on him and smiled "I think it suits me best. Even the bow is nice. I think Kitty chose it to match her dress". He went back to his room where Kitty was waiting "What do you say?" Kitty nodded "You are handsome as always. Where is Eiichi?" 

Eiichi blinks and laughs a little, "well... I don't think what we do... is compare to horses," he blushes. "But yeah.. I guess we do have something in common, both being naughty," he laughs softly. He puts on his tuxedo as well and then walks out after Aki, "I am right here Kitty," he smiles as he finishes adjusting his tuxedo's sleeves.

Aki smirked "We aren't horses but we mate too often" he whispered softly into his lover's ear. Kitty clapped her hands "You two are handsome. You have to dance with me tonight Eiichi". Aki smiled "So you want to dance with both of us little devil. What if we don't agree?" Kitty laughed "You never say no to me". 

Eiichi blushes a little, "oh I don't see you complaining," he whispers in Aki's ear and laughs a little. He looks at Kitty and smiles, "well thank you Kitty," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks and chuckles, nodding his head, "of course I will dance with you." He looks at Aki and laughs a little, "looks like she knows you far too well."

Kitty giggled "I will go back home for now. Father is waiting the wine and mom wants to know if everything is ready for the ball". Aki smiled "Then we can change in more comfortable clothes". Kitty nodded "See you later boys. Don't forget all your dances are mine Eiichi. I already asked my other sisters to dance with Aki if I dance with you". She ran away from Aki's room and Aki sighed "I wish badly to dance with you tonight but it's impossible. Kitty is making sure no lady will dance with me apart her or my other sisters. I'm happy because of it". 

"Alright see you later Kitty," Eiichi laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki and smiles, nodding his head and blinks as he looks at Kitty, laughing a little, "alright Kitty," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little as he goes to Aki's ear, "we always 'dance' in the bedroom," he whispers and laughs softly. "Well at least Kitty made sure no other girl had the chance to dance with you," he rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki laughed "She always do so. Also she has no shame either - if a woman approached me, she tells them to go away since I love her the most and I don't have eyes for another woman". He put his tuxedo on his bed and smiled "We will dance on midnight then, here in my room. I hate the fact I have to wait so long for having you today". The bell rang and Aki cursed "I bet my maids want to ask my opinion about the ball". He opened the door and laughed "What are you doing here?" he asked his sister. She was just one year younger than him so he knew he had to be careful around her "I come here as mother asks me to check how is everything going. She does not trust Kitty since she's too young... "She stopped seeing Eiichi " Oh, your servant is here as well. Shouldn't he be on the ball room?" Aki almost yelled at her" He's not an ordinary servant, I just tried my tuxedo so he is taking care of my clothes. Don't you ever dare to treat him badly if you want to visit me ever again!"

Eiichi laughs a little, "I can see why she is your favorite sister out of your sisters." He tilts his head as he puts his tuxedo back on and smiles, "aw well.. our dancing is a little more... private if you know what I mean," he laughs a little. He looks and tilts his head, seeing one of Aki's sister. Kiyo blinks as he looks at Aki, "h-hey it's fine Aki." He looks at Aki's sister, "I already checked on the stuff Aki has assign me to look at so I am just making sure Aki is ready for the ball."

His sister laughed "So you are really sleeping with him. I'm not blind Aki, I can see what's between you two. And I have a feeling Kitty knows too even she's only 5". Aki sighed "So you are here to tell me that?" She nodded "Don't worry silly, I'm not against you two. I already told Kitty I will dance with you. I' m here because I need your help. Father wants to introduce me a young man but I'm too young too marry". Aki yelled "So our parents are nuts. I don't want to marry any woman either. I plan to go to college and I want you to do the same sis. Don't worry, I will explain cleary to father this tonight. And  you really have to dance with me and Eiichi. No man is allowed to be near you". She jumped into Aki's arms "I love you bro. Thanks a lot". 

Eiichi blinks and tilts his head. He rubs his chin a little, wondering if any of Aki's other sisters knew about them. He listens to Aki talking to his sister, couldn't believe that king was trying to talk her into marrying already at her age. He looks at Aki and his sister, rubbing the back of his head, "well if you are mostly with us, it will be hard for any other men to get in contact with you." He looks at Aki and wondered if his other sister knew while he rubs his chin. He was glad the sisters didn't seem to be against it, even Kitty.

As his sister left Aki sighed "Oh my love, are we so obvious in love? No idea how she found out. She's 17, not a kid like Kitty. I have no idea what is in my father's head. Why he wants to see us having a lover so badly?" He gazed on his tuxedo on the bed "I have an idea love. I will like you to search in my wine collection for some expensive champagne. If my father likes so much to drink, we have to get him drunk and happy. He will forget his crazy idea of marrying us". 

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "it sounds like you just underestimate your sisters... huh," he smiles a little. He tilts his head, "hm.. usually the king of a royal family probably wants more children to continue to role of king and queen." Eiichi tilts his head, "so get something from the collection that is expensive to get your father drunk? Is that going to work? I suppose you know your father best," he laughs a little. "Isn't... wine pretty much already expensive," he tilts his head as he looks at Aki but then looks through Aki's wine collection. He grabbed what he thought was the most expensive and shows Aki, "is this one good?"

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

Aki nodded "Yes, you choose an old one that I received it from France. 2 bottle of this fine champagne it will be enough for him. Also look into my bar. I may have there some cigarettes for him. His favourite brand. Be sure to send the bottle of champagne and the cigarettes to his office after the party starts. I will chat with him privately there ".