Uncontrolled Love

Brainy

Wait, omg is it just me or is there a brand new (and extended) trailer on their Official Weibo? It was uploaded today??

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• LolaLaRue

• shibahi

• Panda01

3 days left before we dive into angst so i'll share some happy stuff from live streams during the actors' time france. apparently it was a eurocup related job but somehow all their streams were food related

young master's cooking mishap :'(

922df6e5jw1f542gtnwf0g20a80hs4qy.gif

young master protecting his beauty from oil splashes

922df6e5jw1f542f9h0fyg20a80hs4qw.gif

a success?

922df6e5jw1f542h6znkkg20a80hs4qw.gif

this is a vid but i cant not laugh at how unsanitary this. stop asking him to lick your finger, young master!!

young master pls calm down. that lady is not trying to steal your man, she just wants to serve your food

922df6e5jw1f51spsm2ssg20a80hs4qs.gif

a posh dessert date

922df6e5jw1f50d7p1jifg20a80hshdx.gif

this vid is self-explanatory...

btw wang bowen does call/refer to meng rui as "young master" permanently lmao, it's cute

I love watching their videos.. even tho couldn't understand anything..they r sooo cute together.. I wonder if they have gf in real life? I wanna keep shipping them in my imaginary world.

*People are speculating that this series will hv a sad ending based on the 2nd trailer...nooooo...why can't they just do the happy one... n why do they hv to add xie yan's gf which is not in the novel..*

3 days left before we dive into angst so i'll share some happy stuff from live streams during the actors' time france. apparently it was a eurocup related job but somehow all their streams were food related

young master's cooking mishap :'(

922df6e5jw1f542gtnwf0g20a80hs4qy.gif

young master protecting his beauty from oil splashes

922df6e5jw1f542f9h0fyg20a80hs4qw.gif

a success?

922df6e5jw1f542h6znkkg20a80hs4qw.gif

this is a vid but i cant not laugh at how unsanitary this. stop asking him to lick your finger, young master!!

young master pls calm down. that lady is not trying to steal your man, she just wants to serve your food

922df6e5jw1f51spsm2ssg20a80hs4qs.gif

a posh dessert date

922df6e5jw1f50d7p1jifg20a80hshdx.gif

this vid is self-explanatory...

btw wang bowen does call/refer to meng rui as "young master" permanently lmao, it's cute

Omg, I'm laughing at the whole "protecting his beauty from oil splashes". I can't. Also the last video link, lol Meng is too much. And yeah, I noticed that Bowen calls him 'Master' a lot and the both of them tend to habitually go in character. It's so cute??

Also you mentioned live streams...where do we watch them (or where are they posted after the stream is over), and when do they happen? o': I tried looking around for some info but to no avail...

3 days left before we dive into angst so i'll share some happy stuff from live streams during the actors' time france....

AH, I almost forgot to thank you so much for sharing the gifs (and links). And I also wanted to say welcome to the thread! :In love:

(I dunno how long yt links work, but) I just found this beautiful theme song, sung by Meng Rui.

And we also get a few more scene-fragments from the movie. I can't wait for this anymore ;~;

I admit, I wanted to comment on this thread a lot sooner, but the trailer just kept replaying itself and I could tear my eyes off of it ^^;

Also you mentioned live streams...where do we watch them (or where are they posted after the stream is over), and when do they happen? o': I tried looking around for some info but to no avail...

the streams happened last week. they are back in china now. some of the vids are on this

they are like hour long unsubbed though so i didnt watch but my friend said they are both really talkative and meng rui is always touching wang bowen in some way lol

its d-day!!

i'm pretty impressed with meng rui's acting from all the clips so far. the young master character from the original story is really...punch-worthy lol and he seems to express that cruelness well. which is why i think the actor tries to make up for it by being such a boyfriend in real life:

006eK8CXgw1f548txs7qbg30k00g0b2d.gif0067rOKYgw1f58jqulnjdg30gt0bdb2m.gif0067rOKYgw1f4ykez5uxjg30cn0are88.gif

its d-day!!

i'm pretty impressed with meng rui's acting from all the clips so far. the young master character from the original story is really...punch-worthy lol and he seems to express that cruelness well. which is why i think the actor tries to make up for it by being such a boyfriend in real life:

006eK8CXgw1f548txs7qbg30k00g0b2d.gif0067rOKYgw1f58jqulnjdg30gt0bdb2m.gif0067rOKYgw1f4ykez5uxjg30cn0are88.gif

Hahaha! I agree!

(I dunno how long yt links work, but) I just found this beautiful theme song, sung by Meng Rui.

And we also get a few more scene-fragments from the movie. I can't wait for this anymore ;~;

I admit, I wanted to comment on this thread a lot sooner, but the trailer just kept replaying itself and I could tear my eyes off of it ^^;

Welcome to the thread!

Okay what? Is there going to be an uncut version? More movies/episodes? I need to see

kissing, dammit! BTS made me think I'd get kissing.

the quality of this made me think it was a movie but the content makes it seem unfinished. Was this just the first episode or is it a mini series? So confused.

Thank you for the link. Actually I had listen to the fanmade audio drama for this series two years ago. And it's one of a few that I really like but I just know that it had been made into movie a few days ago. The actors is just super cute together based on all the BTS clips I watched.

Okay what? Is there going to be an uncut version? More movies/episodes? I need to see

kissing, dammit! BTS made me think I'd get kissing.

the quality of this made me think it was a movie but the content makes it seem unfinished. Was this just the first episode or is it a mini series? So confused.

i'm pretty confused about the release format too but it says "to be continued" on the black screen at the end.

and there's surely more bc there's a spoiler pic of the ending going around (well, only spoilery for those who knows what happened in the novel) and i guess until we see that scene its not the end yet lol

Just watched it...! I'm so happy it's finally out... But there seems to be another part... Which means we have to wait a little while!

Where did you hear about the second part release? Is it rumour or do you have a source? I'm dying for part 2, I love the BTS of these two, they are adorable.

some first thoughts about the release

- yoooo that car and phone product placement...everyone has that phone, even the thugs lmao

- they filmed it well but they should cut back on the slow-mo

- WHO is gonna believe that wang bowen is 30 yo with that baby face!!!

- that brings me to ke luo calling him uncle lmaooo. shu nian is supposed to be 10 years older than ke luo but they look even more well matched than the main otp =v= (actually i shipped them a lot in the book bc young master was just too punchable)

- i'm very happy with meng rui's acting. its not an easy character but he covered the whole range of emotions

Its up on Youtube now with english subs--

Omg, best thing to wake up to ever???