YO's Photography Contest - Origami Crane - Project Pray for Japan Special

Key

7AjrYhz.jpg

~Theme: Origami Crane~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The 23rd theme is 'Origami Crane'. It's a special theme, part of the Pray for Japan Project. All you have to do is make an origami and take a shot of it.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- All the participants will get 5000 points

Start date: 01/05/2016

Closing date: 01/06/2016

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• gin

• trishaotaku

• Sai-Miyoshi

I printed red dots on the paper in tribute to my favorite foreign country: Japan :D. It's not the best paper crane but I'm happy anyways :).

knCY9oT.jpg

Nice project!

I love origami so there you have a special crane for that special country we all love.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35698&d=1462715750

• 2 weeks later...

It's my first time entering a contest here~

Here's my entry~ :D

20048934-5cd2-47d7-aaee-064b9599822b_zpsgmfrjbbo.jpg

The scale of this is actually pretty small. The whole set-up is roughly 6 cm x 5 cm big!

Hope you like it. ^^

My first time doing an origami crane and it's not an easy job. I think this requires finesse and patience because this is such a delicate object to construct. Though I did really enjoy myself. We don't have sakura flowers here so instead I used our national flower to add character.

hx18yvu.jpg

Ladies and gents i present to u me first, and very retarded looking paper crane T//T I love me baby tho T///T for all its flaws T~T

And i hope it conveys the message ^^ that everyone can try and help somehow, even if its just a broken attempt or merely the idea ^///^

13263749_1785767938318524_8752348044027103521_n.jpg?oh=b7d326bae2b487cf33ca8d590ff0f4c9&oe=57E3D621

I can usually do a better job at making a crane but apparently not this time. *sighs*

I also thought it was fitting to take the photo of the crane in front of my Sake set. heh.

20160529_115002-1_zpsaeek8qiv.jpg