みんな、よろしく~

matchalatte

Hello~ I'm new here. You can call me latte, and yes it's my favourite drink ^^

Other than my fondness of yaoi manga and BLCD, the reason why I am joining this forum mainly because of the raws. I am learning Japanese (still basic, though) and it helps me to learn new kanjis ^^ I hope I can meet a lot of friends here and have a great time here. Beside that, I love to draw, cooking, and eating too. What I love to draw the most is KuroTsuki ^^

Some BL mangaka which I like : Ogeretsu Tanaka, Scarlet Beriko, and Psyche Delico. But feel free to give some recomendation to me. I love slice of life theme and a little bit of age gap (like teacher and student which I love the most ^^)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matchalatte

• phmmoura

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Suida

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello latte! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hello! I'm just learning the basic grammar and just knowing at least 50 kanjis for now, hahaha. But I want to learn more kanjis ^^ (actually I'm enjoying learning them, so yeah I'm crazy enough to say that LOL) What about you? Still on basic, or already in intermediate level, or maybe higher? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much ^^

hello! I'm just learning the basic grammar and just knowing at least 50 kanjis for now, hahaha. But I want to learn more kanjis ^^ (actually I'm enjoying learning them, so yeah I'm crazy enough to say that LOL) What about you? Still on basic, or already in intermediate level, or maybe higher? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much ^^

Probably around intermediate level. Though I can read and even translate (I'm the translator of Hidan no Aria AA) I struggle a lot with kanji. Wish I had that crazy part of you to love kanji

Thank you so much! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Senpai~ ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much! ^^

うわああ、かっこ~。 先輩、教えてください~.

Please forgive me, I'm always getting so excited when meeting someone with Nihongo skills, hahaha.

Actually my fondness to kanji started from Japanese name and seasons. It always makes me want to find more and more, even though I'm always forgetting them easily after I find a new one ^^;a Anyway, I have a hard time to learn conversation, anyway, hahaha. I do stutter easily T.T

うわああ、かっこ~。 先輩、教えてください~.

Please forgive me, I'm always getting so excited when meeting someone with Nihongo skills, hahaha.

Actually my fondness to kanji started from Japanese name and seasons. It always makes me want to find more and more, even though I'm always forgetting them easily after I find a new one ^^;a Anyway, I have a hard time to learn conversation, anyway, hahaha. I do stutter easily T.T

I totally get the feeling. You learn the kanji, use it for a bit, and then forgets. (or perhaps I'm the one with bad memory?)

And I'm not a fluent speaker either. And according to my teacher, the only solution is by talking, even if you make mistakes. Apparently he have to lose the fear of saying something stupid. Too bad I can't, ahahahhahaha