Revive 重生之名流巨星 (2016) (Chinese BL Web Series)

GingerCake

Untitled2.jpg

Official Title: Revive 重生之名流巨星

Other Titles (aka): Reborn of the Superstar / Reincarnation of the Superstar

Release Date: March 2016

Number of Episodes: 16

Official Airing Channel:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Official Weibo:

Directors: Zhao XiaoXi 赵小溪, Zhao XiaoOu 赵小鸥

Original Novel Author:

Starring:

as Yun Xiu 云修

as Feng Jing 封景

as Xie Yi 谢颐

as Liu Yi 柳艺

as Lin Xuan 林萱

as Chen Ding 陈汀

34gt66t.jpg

Trailer:

OST-Fill in the Blank 填空题 by Xu LeTong 徐乐同:

- It's a BL story about the survival in the entertainment industry.

- The original novel itself is not having much of intimate scenes (it's included in the spin-off chapters tho), so as well as the series.

- Further reading:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GingerCake

• LolaLaRue

• Brainy

• Jorian

It's already out now. I was watching an episode. It's dramatic but there was barely any BL. Nothing even small was there like hand holding.

The last episode is out. Yun Xiu and Feng Jing should be together, but the director has changed the story. Now the viewers are getting mad in Weibo. The novel author has also said something in her Weibo. She explained that the production company promised to her not to modify the story but now the series ends up the other way round. She is very upset and disappointed. She promised that not to sells her novel's film rights anymore to anyone. She also reaffirmed that Yun Xiu and Feng Jing are loving each other. The feelings between them is love. And they will be together as in the novel no matter how. Besides, she has also given a compliment to Ma Ke and Xu HaiQiao's effort in studying and carrying out their roles according to the original novel itself.

So let's don't care about the ending of this series.

Yun Xiu and Feng Jing will be together happily ever after!

Sadly I think it was always leaning towards a boy/girl resolution (just to be clear I haven't seen the show yet because there aren't any english subs) but just with the censorship situation since Addicted and because NOBODY is talking about it in the usual BL forums. Everybody was worried it was going to be BG but I guess it happened. I still want it to get subbed for all the homoerotic subtext. *Longing stare*

Sadly I think it was always leaning towards a boy/girl resolution (just to be clear I haven't seen the show yet because there aren't any english subs) but just with the censorship situation since Addicted and because NOBODY is talking about it in the usual BL forums. Everybody was worried it was going to be BG but I guess it happened. I still want it to get subbed for all the homoerotic subtext. *Longing stare*

So far only first episode is having Eng subtitle I think:

Or if you know other languages, maybe you can try to search for it, I saw some around.

And I suggest you to watch YunXiu X FengJing cut version is enough:

01-06:

07-12:

13-16:

No subtitle still, but maybe you can feel their interaction.

There is a possibility of having Season 2. If there is, just hope that they will change it back to BL by that time.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to let you know, that all episodes with English subtitles are available at

This show only works if you see it as a BL love story. Otherwise it'd just be crazy, untethered mess. I'm so glad I found out about how it should have ended before I started watching.

Feng Jing is my favourite character from this series. Definitely One of my all time favourite characters. I came to this series partly due to Journey of Flower and partly due to the supposed BL. Even with lack of actual BL, this was a fun one to watch. Mainly because of acting. Besides the Addicted series, this is the only other 'BL' show with natural acting by 99% of the cast.

The directing, pacing and plot though...oh well. FengJing!!

• 4 weeks later...