Sign in to follow this  
spinelxin

New user! Please treat me kindly!

spinelxin

Hey everyone. (: My name's Signe (pronounced sigh'knee) and I just wanted to introduce myself. BL means a lot to me. I've probably been a casual fan of yaoi/bl/queershipping since late high school but it's only been in the past year or so that I realized my sexual orientation aligned so much with the protagonists of these stories! So in a span of 3 weeks I think I've made lots of use of this site so, so much . (I definitely look forward to donating monthly in the future once I have the income!) And just today I've started a group. Looking forward to pimping it out further as the year progresses! We'll see. (;

Would anyone be able to recommend a good series (since I seem to be a one-shot queen) that's got a quality story and unique art (as in, Yumeka Sumomo level)?

That's it I guess! Hope everything is sunshiney where y'all are.

eri kun

Welcome to YO my dear friend :D

Paul4U

Hello Signe! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Suida

Hi Signe, welcome to the Forum. (; Hmm never heard of "Yumeka Sumomo" looks interesting tho. But you can ask me anything about BL Novels if you are interested in reading Novels. XP Hope you will have a great time here. (;

~Mitsukuni~

Hello Signe ^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

AmaryllisRose

@spinelxin

Hi Signe!!! ^-^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here~ I'm not sure what you mean by "unique art" but I do know some manga with "aesthetic art". XD I would recommend Ten Count, Caste Heaven (This one's a bit dark), and Totally Captivated from what I can list off the top of my head~

Here are some threads you could follow for new things to read:

http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/26322-new-manga-added-daily-updates

http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/28478-convince-to-read-the-manga-with-just-one-page

http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/27886-id-be-so-appreciative-for-some-suggestions

spinelxin

Thanks so much @AmaryllisRose ! It's OK if they're a bit dark--I'll bump Caste Heaven and Ten Count up on my to read list; I've heard of them before. Thanks again~ Love your user, too

fan_yaoi

Hello and welcome.....ssmaaalll letters... eeee.

Well have fun here, Hope to c ya in the forum. And Yaoi means a lot to me to.

if you ever write a Pm to me..please use bigger letters i have reading problems and those littel things just flooaats XD

have fun *thumbs up*

AmaryllisRose

@spinelxin

No problem! I'm glad I could help~ (: If you'd ever like more recommendations, shoot me a message! ;D

Neko-chan says thank you for the compliment~ XDDD

Justme
24osryt.jpg

Miro

Hi! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku! onion1 Hope you'll enjoy the time spent here!

Awesome ...I think YES>_<

@spinelxin Hello and Welcome to YO, enjoy your stay and have fun ;)