Hello! Yaoi fan here from Philippines~

18thesadist

Hi everyone! I'm Ren from Philippines. I don't know how to introduce myself lol but I must say I registered here because I've been a fan of yaoi for years and that among all genres, yaoi and BL are my most favorite (probably because I'm gay and I prefer BL more than hetero romance). Actually, there are few people who share the same interest as me and because I feel lonely liking yaoi, alone, I decided to join this community of yaoi fans. Anyway, I hope I'll have a great time here and I'd be glad to make friends with any of you (:

Also, I'm not sure if this is allowed in this thread, but if you can recommend me some good school-themed yaoi manga with good art, I'd really appreciate it (: (something like elektel delusion, and sakira's mangas ^^)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 18thesadist

• arie

• STARRK

• fan_yaoi

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
im L.E and also from the Philippines:) Welcome to YO have fun and enjoy the forums^^

well~ Ogawa Chise,nekota yonezou (Hidoku Shinaide) and Katekyo! by Moegi Yuu. Thats my oll time Fav. School themed manga.

Hello
im L.E and also from the Philippines:) Welcome to YO have fun and enjoy the forums^^

well~ Ogawa Chise,nekota yonezou (Hidoku Shinaide) and Katekyo! by Moegi Yuu. Thats my oll time Fav. School themed manga.

It's nice to meet you L.E! and thank you so much for the recommendation!

Welcome 18th

Just like me, I also prefer gay romance over hetero romance, mostly because the stories are cute.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello Ren. Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a super nice time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello

welcome YO!!! Its a pleasure to meet you and i hope you find lots of people to talk about your interests!! Including myself!! Im from America, but i know a few people in this community from the Philippines. :D

By the way i love elektel delusion!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi

! Welcome to this wonderful community. I'm from the Philippines as well and I'm really glad another Filipino add up to the number of BL fans here in YO. Great job! ;p

I think I'll go and rack my collection to see what fits what you're looking for. Feel free to struck up a convo with me if you feel like it. ^^ I share the same sentiment of feeling lonely just because none of my friends are into yaoi (not even anime and manga). What a shame, right? ;) Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your time here. Great people, warm community.

Though there are parts/side-stories that are tangential to being in school, I'd deff recommend these for you!

• humorous as hell, though you might have heard of it before:
    ! completed so that's good. lenny at Acme-dan did a great job all by themself and posts more of their scanlations at chiefcough.blogspot.co.uk .

• ok well this one traipses into the world outside but mostly focuses on high schoolers--absolutely amazing art and social commentary: HOUKAGO EDGE by muno ! try it. the scanlators are still working on the one volume but are halfway through.

• if i had to recommend something for a stressful day this one's it... i'm gay and i find the kind of love between these protagonists very calm and reassuring despite the homophobia they face :
    by k. kurosawa ! seriously worth your time for sure. it's all scanlated.

Welcome, btw! Feel free to add me as a contact/friend//PM me whenever you wish. I'm Filipino Canadian but I'm originally from Manila and often vacationed in Cebu and Baguio. Not sure if you speak Tagalog (it's totally understandable if not b/c I'd hate to generalize) but if so, then, mabuhay~ Ikinagagalak ko kayong makilala. San ba kayo nakatira at bumabagyo ba dyan? LMAO! This is weird. Gotta keep non-English conversation in the PMs, too apparently.

Welcome, in any case, and let me know if you like or know any of those recs. I've never heard of elektel or sakira so I'll have to check them out.

Though there are parts/side-stories that are tangential to being in school, I'd deff recommend these for you!

Welcome, btw! Feel free to add me as a contact/friend//PM me whenever you wish. I'm Filipino Canadian but I'm originally from Manila and often vacationed in Cebu and Baguio. Not sure if you speak Tagalog (it's totally understandable if not b/c I'd hate to generalize) but if so, then, mabuhay~ Ikinagagalak ko kayong makilala. San ba kayo nakatira at bumabagyo ba dyan? LMAO! This is weird. Gotta keep non-English conversation in the PMs, too apparently.

Welcome, in any case, and let me know if you like or know any of those recs. I've never heard of elektel or sakira so I'll have to check them out.

Hi! Thank you for the recommendations! :) I'll try to read them once I'm done with the current ones I'm reading. and it's nice to meet you! Haha. nice try on speaking Filipino, you actually said them correctly :D and elektel delusion and sakira's mangas are amazing. you should check them out :)

Hi ren!! Im from Philippines too... A big fan of yaoi.. Though im also new here.. Soo... I registered just now... So... Im hoping if theres someone who can guide me here?? I guess??