How much of a manga/anime addict are you?

Rebel Heart

Well I'm into manga for some time now and over the years i managed to get myself a collection. I'm living on my own now for quite some time and just moved again a year ago and decided to decorate my house with the scanlations of my favourite artists and comics.

and to flower up my workplace I took some fanart from the web and put them on the wall. I'm a sucker for anything that is cute so yes most thing are cute :p

Anyway I'm hoping there more people who have an collection or stuff to show. I really do think manga is art and should be used more for decoration.:cool:

8y6rkUc.jpg

KxqwxjW.jpg

suUuEQO.jpg

FoeBGDU.jpg

U2GuBWX.jpg

lG0BsZG.jpg

ABWVyNZ.jpg

9tCbXzl.jpg

0DOuU6H.jpg

3PMhHdJ.jpg

0Xfk6U1.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• Dayu

• Suida

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

*packing bags while having a lollipop*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Im moving in, whats the adress? I dont have much luggage, but I need somewhere i can draw, Kay *thumbs up*

Edit

I hate my concrete wall, cant put anything there

*slides down along the wall holding a broken nail*

I can't even put a post-it on the wall...*trying*...it falls down *sobs*

I do have an table or a desk so feel free to choose :_red_fox 13

Well I started it when I was 16, so already 12 years later. First I just had one shelf. But my love for manga kept growing and so did my collection xd

Your room is heaven. I want to stay there. Live there if possible.

Why you have to show it all? And now I don't know what to do. Shit! You have Haikyuu figures! Are you looking for a maidboy? Or whatsoever, cooker? Housekeeper? Please, I want to apply.

hahaha wel I can perfectly clean and cook myself. I'm secretly thinking of buying more Haikyu figures

Eh. There's no chance I can go that room? Okay, I'll lock myself on a shelf. If you found TSUKISHIMA, give it to me please.

-puppy eyes- Please?

Hahahaha I'm very weak against puppy dog eyes, you exploit my weakness XD

Anyway was wondering if there where more people with collections, they don't need to be big or anything. If you got anything feel free to share I'm really curious.

I can't say I'm THAT addicted to anime/manga. I mean, I do have other things to do in my daily life that I just don't have the time.

I almost believed myself for a second there.

Guest Robuta

That's impressive @Rebel Heart!

I was the same as you. I started with one shelf of mangas in the bookshelf in my room and ended up having to have two book shelves!

But as I constantly had to move houses I had to sell them all! Also, since I've started reading in English, I can't read in French anymore.... I still have three big boxes in my parents house waiting to be sold.

I only have B. O. D. Y and the 4 Vol of sekaiichi hatsukoi atm. But I'm planning on doing it all over again very soon! :D

wel you can always start over. Yeah moving constantly isn't making things easy either.

Wow that's ummm ...just wow. That's indeed an impressive level of dedication. I must admit I do read a lot Manga but I'm not a Manga nor Anime addict person so I will never reach that level of Otaku-ness. ^^" N.I.C.E. tho.

hehe thanks, yeah I guess some like cars fora hobby some motors I love manga as hobby xd and I'm not ashamed to show it, everyone who visits me seees it.

I really think manga/anime art is something you should flaunt, if you got them flaunt them is the phrase right.:Wink:

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't say I am an addict.

More a hobbyist when it comes to manga/anime.

I do collect figurines from time to time

woah,

! that's a really beautiful collection you have! i could drool over it, haha.

i don't really have a big physical collection. i used to own a bunch of manga in original japanese and a few figures here and there, but i'm a poor college student now so i had to sell some of it. my collection is more on digital files, actually. i have a good amount of anime video files in my external hard drive.

in terms of just addiction - i would say i'm pretty addicted, but i do it in phases. there would be weeks where i would do nothing but watch anime, followed by weeks of me not touching any anime or manga at all. it's a cycle. but i've been watching anime since i was four, so i can't really escape lol.

WoW that room is legit. And they're neatly placed and light up. That manga shelf was jaw-dropping.

Those clamp pictures are beautiful. I've always been a fan of Doumeki and Watanuki

Thank you

, I love clamp too. they make such wonderful folklore/fantasy stories, breathtaking.

Here my latest 2 additions, one canvas with Okumura twins ^^ big fan of Rin. And as you can see I used the picture that was earlier in the smaller frame, which now has another Rin okumura picture in it, Rin when he is older. I really love fanart!

H5d2liT.jpg

pqpxDOf.jpg

• 1 month later...

can this be moved to the photograph forum?

• 1 year later...

This is my new man cave in my new home foxy2, the photos arn't of good qaulity but had to make them with my phone :_red_fox 18

here, bit late but yeah Got allot of small goodies from Japan, like the osomatsu in a box keychain and postcards.

9EU6b3K.jpg

WX44VDt.jpg

Qnb2Rvd.jpg

YywkfMT.jpg

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

! it's an incredible and awesome collection!!!! :leaf13:

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
! it's an incredible and awesome collection!!!! :leaf13:

Thanks!! I’m really happy with it myself. I love it that i now have a full room for it.

I forgot to post this picture

OgC7LEg.jpg