Soul Bound/Chapter Four

LadyKeya

0af33df16185848060110ea74e5cfab8.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chapter IV: It's Your Decision

Subaru's POV~

Her thoughts were so loud, it was hard to think. "I think you should go home to your house and rest. It's best to stay away from Mimiko-san house until you take care of her funeral....Okay?" I said as I rub her shoulders. She nods in response as I stand up to exit the room. Tsuzuku was glares at me as made my way to the door. 'Stop looking at me you bastard!' I thought as I reach to open the door. "What will you do if I don't?" He whispers. "Now is not the time nor the place to be cocky!" I reply in a surreal, yet raspy low tone. He smiles as I turn my gaze to Nami. "Mimiko should have listened to me about you." I whisper as I left the room.

After I pulled my car to the front of the building I went back inside to fetch Nami. She looks up to me as I walk into the room and help her from the couch.

~

Subaru drove me home as I sit in the passenger seat next to him. I can't believe it wasn't a dream. No scratch that, it's a nightmare! I am so mad at her right now. Why? Why did she do this to me? To herself? "Bloody Sakura!" Snapping from my thoughts , I heard Subaru's voice. "What did you say?!" I ask as I try to hide the fear in my voice. He smiles and points to the Sakura trees that pass by. "I said look at the Sakura trees Ni-chan!" He replies with a smile as he focuses on the road again. I look to the trees as flashes of pink pass quickly. "You know the Sakura festival is tomorrow! Maybe some festivities will help to calm you." He said cheerfully as we stop at the light. Maybe he is right,.......no, I should focus on my Aunts affairs. "How did everyone know about my aunt?" As he heard my question, he turns on the radio to the news station.

~~~~~~~~

Saku Radio News Report:

'Yesterday afternoon around 4:00 pm, the CEO of Miko Cosmetics committed suicide. Her body was discovered by a woman who happened to be walking by. The woman explained, "Her body just dropped from the sky! Blood was everywhere!" There were reports of a girl acting hysterical and kneeling in the pool of blood. Later reports confirmed that she is the only living relative of Mimiko Takeda. No Will has been presented as of yet and the girl has not been seen either. A man in the crowd gave his account of the situation, "I saw her stand up from the dead woman's body! Her legs and hands covered in blood! The Sakura sticking to her legs as the wind blew them toward her! I was afraid of the bloody Sakura girl!" The company of Miko Cosmetics says that they hope to resolve Mrs. Takeda's estate. They say that if a Will doesn't turn up soon, all of her assets will be liquidated. I am Haruna Yosai and this Saku Radio News'

~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god!" My jaw drops as I cup my face with my hands and cover my eyes. Subaru stops the car to pull over. "Do you want me to take you to the company? You will dishonor her memory if you don't go." He said softly as he pulls my hand away from my face. "Everyone thinks I'm psycho!" I reply as I begin to hyperventilate. Before I could scream Subaru locks his lips with mine. Tears fell as I let him kiss me. I kiss him back. 'What is...happening' I thought as he pulls away and spun the car around. He smiles as I was still in shock. "What?" I heard him say as if I had done something to surprise him. "What was that for?" I said quietly as he glances over to me and then back to the road. He put his fingers to his lips and then reaches out in a talking gesture. "I needed to calm you down." He said calmly as he kept his eye on the road. 'That's it...' I thought. He smiles as if he heard my thoughts but that is impossible.......isn't it? "Ouuu!" I pinch him as he winced from the pain, swerving a little on the road. "Baru-chan! You could have chosen a better method!" I whine as my cheeks turn bright red.

~

"We are here at Miko Cosmetics building waiting for their decision................what's this? It appears that a sapphire blue Camero has pulled up to the from of the building........its HER! The niece of Mimiko Takeda has arrived with what appears to be the vocalist of the rock band known as Royz!..........Please! Just one question Miss?" The reporter shoves the microphone in my face as I back into Subaru's chest. He put his arm around me and led me to the door. "Subaru, is this girl your lover?" Another reporter tries to pester Subaru. "Tck, just leave us alone. Respect that she just lost her only family and leave this place!" He said as he opens the door and walks me inside. The secretary met us before we could go upstairs. "I'm sorry but there are no appointments today! Please leave!" She presses as we stood there staring at her. "Go on Ni-chan!" He said as he pushes me forward. "I-I am Nami Takeda, I have a last will and testament that my aunt left for me. I need to speak to the person in charge of her estate....NOW!" I said urgingly gripping my bag which held the envelope.

Subaru's POV~

We made our way upstairs to the conference room where a group of people were debating over the company. I follow behind Nami as she walks nervously to the conference room door. "I'm telling you, Mrs. Takeda never spoke of a will! And this bloody Sakura girl is probably some psycho off the street!" A man in a black suit shouts as the rest of the room argues back and forth. "Ahem, I think the tone in the room is upsetting to Miss Takeda. A man in a grey suit and blue tie said as he tries to make the other man be quiet. Nami turns to me as she tries to hide her tears. I mouth the words 'it's okay' as she wipes her tears and smiles. "I have my Aunt Mimiko's last will and testament, I had no idea about her company or anything involving it. I only recently moved to Tokyo a year after my parents died in a crash. She is- was my only family and yet I knew nothing about her life or the things she has accomplished." She explains as she fought back tears. " I don't want this fucking company! I only want what she left me in the will. I haven't completely read it through seeing how I am in the process of grieving for her now. If the company happens to be apart of it......I will leave it in your capable hands." Everyone gasps as she said those last words. She was silent for a moment and then continues to speak. "However.......I expect royalties from this company to live off of. I don't want to be anywhere near this company, I only want to continue my life the way it has been for the past year."

~

After discussing the fate of my Aunts estate, the company agreed to my terms. I decided that the best person for the job of this company was the man in the grey suit. His name is Yuichi Genosuke, he smiles as we discussthe matter further. He seems more suited to this task. They others are like vultures picking at an already rotting corpse, I don't trust them. I look over to see Subaru leaning against the door. He looks so out of place amongst the men in suits. I smile inwardly as I watch him in the crowded room. "If that will be all Miss, I think I can take it from here," Yuichi said wit a smile as he set the Will on the table. I look back at Yuichi and smile, as I took the will from the table and place it in my bag along with some paperwork from the company. I was told that if I ever change my mind, I could take over at any moments notice. I was given a large cosmetic bundle as a gift which was just weird. I told them that I couldn't take it with me so they reply with 'we will send it to Mrs. Takeda's residence'

I bow in respect and pull Subaru from the room. "Are you okay?" He asks as I march down the stairs. I was ready to go home. "I'm fine Baru, just take me home."

Sorry for this chapter, I felt I needed to get that part out of the way. I hope I haven't bored you yet!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LadyKeya

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic