[2016] No.10 YanDaiXie Street 烟袋斜街10号 (Chinese BL Web Series)

GingerCake

Yesterday photoshoot, I like the way they always working as a team. Gong Zheng just let Alan to taking a break there, haha. I hope it's not because of they are lacking of staffs for this...

bf7742ccjw1f5q18pejqaj20zk0qogpd.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GingerCake

• estee12

• unlove

• Panda01

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some of you already know, someone has started translating the novel. Here is the link:
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Wow , thank you

You're welcome. ^^

006bhiWfjw1f5l0gkn93pj31kw11xth3.jpg

Yesterday, they have released a game show (Tues, 19:00, episodes time slot), and this is the last video for Yandai series said by the producer. This season has officially ended.

However, there will be some events/interviews in the future, and they might still release some bts as well.

If you can visit Weibo, here are the official links:

or

someone has uploaded it in Youtube, unsub:

cr. weather why

The game is about one of them has been chosen to messing around secretly. They have to guess who is the most suspicious member who intentionally make themselve to lose in the game. The answer will be revealed at the end.

Recently, the real owner of the pet shop has posted some unreleased old photos in Weibo. She said that she will always support Yandai series, but her shop has already moved to another town. The Yandai's official Weibo has reposted her post as well. Is this a sign of something? yoyo

The cat star in the series, hehe. I miss this cat so much. ^-^

e8113997jw1f5mj5j3vk7j233k4n4kjq.jpg

Here are the photos:

e8113997jw1f5rao489cuj216o1kwu0y.jpg

e8113997jw1f5rao4tbf4j20ku0riavu.jpg

e8113997jw1f5rao6lqw0j216o1kwhdv.jpg

She said that Gong Zheng is downstairs filming this scene, while they are upstairs taking photos, so she don't have a photo with Gong Zheng.

e8113997jw1f5mj5f7h49j20u0140qej.jpg

What did the original author told before this is quite accurate. Therefore, there are many people asking for the confirmation of S2 from him lately. He did not say much this time, he just replied "it will".

So, let's hope everything is going well for them.

I'll take a break starting today.

No matter how the outcome it is for making S2, wishing all the best to all of them, including the crew and the cast, and also everyone here. =D

One more thing is Gong Zheng and Alan have changed their display pics in Weibo yesterday. ^^

006m9qJ2jw8f5sa706fsoj30yi0yiq6m.jpg

006mbKznjw8f5s9zc1wnqj30ku0kudgr.jpg

Lastly, I would like to share this song again. I love this very much. This video is actually a tribute to a Hong Kong very successful and famous gay star, Leslie Cheung, who already passed away many years ago.

This is one of the reason why I like this production very much as well. They are not only doing this BL-themed for the sake of fujoshi and fudanshi market, but also showing their concern to the LGBT community.

Bygone Love

FX: Don’t bring up the past, life is already tough enough

Although memories won’t go away, love and hate are kept in heart

GZ: Cut ourselves from the past, let’s move on to a better tomorrow

Please don’t try to search for me anymore

YX: Love is a big puzzle, it makes us lose our directions

I might forget the pain, but I can’t forget about you

KR: You have never left me, you are always in my heart

I’m still in love with you, I can’t do nothing about it

YH: Because I still have dreams, I still have you in my heart

Altogether: I’m always moved by the past, my heart is always broken for you

Don’t mind my inadvertent tenderness over the years

Don’t ask me whether we will meet again, don’t mind if I’m not telling the truth

Altogether: Why you just don’t understand, where there is love there is pain

Someday you will realize that life won’t be any different without me

Life is too short, I’m so afraid to be tearful all the time

Forget me then your pain will go away, let the past drift in the wind

Awww so kind of them. Leslie cheung my favourite actor and singer. He's a legend.. Hopefully they manage to film season 2. I wanna see more scenes with the second couple.

offtopic

do you have any info regarding this new drama call "the tenant downstair". I think the story about a young man fall in love with older men? hehe I can't understand chinese but I'm interested to know more about this drama:leaf12:.

Here the drama promo poster 13649198_1205472806161917_209824736_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5MzQxODkyODU1OTQxMDE5Mg%3D%3D.2?dl=1

offtopic

do you have any info regarding this new drama call "the tenant downstair". I think the story about a young man fall in love with older men? hehe I can't understand chinese but I'm interested to know more about this drama:leaf12:.

Here the drama promo poster 13649198_1205472806161917_209824736_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5MzQxODkyODU1OTQxMDE5Mg%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Not Gingercake, but

is the official page.

Trailer with eng sub:

Seems like a melodrama

Why did the producer made the following post on his weibo?

producersaid.png

I used google translate, but he sounded a little arrogant. Fans did not give us a dime's worth?! WTH? Is the fan meeting on the August 7th still on or not?!

novel translation. So far, there's only three chapters translated to english.

Still missing them a lot~~~

Why nobody is talking about this interview?

I had asked my Chinese friend to summarized it for me. My friend told me that the host had asked them about Season 2, and they said it's in progress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched it here. You can choose English or Vietnamese subs.

I am not sure whether or not an uncut version exists..:cuteonion8:..I just really like this webseries...most of all I love, love the music in here and also how it was placed in the drama.

I really really hope that there will be a second season!

After reading the translated chapters, I really like it even more.

Im sure uncut version is exist because the shadow kiss in the trailer was missing in the series, but maybe they never release it.

and somebody subbed this extra episode.

and

Love their interaction so much.

Im sure uncut version is exist because the shadow kiss in the trailer was missing in the series, but maybe they never release it.

and somebody subbed this extra episode.

and

Love their interaction so much.

Thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The ending is a cliffhanger isn't it?? Please tell me there will be another season. "I love you" at the end. Kya~~~ Though I feel like there were quite a few cuts there. There were a few moments where I felt HH got angry for no reason and LZ sometimes all the sudden was cool with it. Like for example, when HH told him to 'leave' I didn't understand what HH could be thinking about... thus not understanding why he was angry at LZ. I understand LZ more, though- because I understand what he is going through... being molested, being manhandled, and being a 'bottom' geesh, I think HH was a bit being unfair here.... LZ went a whole lot just for him... just my opinion, though.

I hope that someday HH will let him top!!! I mean, wouldn't you just give the one you love the 'treat' once in a while, no???

Please, HH don't be so uptight! Give him some of it!!

I hope that someday HH will let him top!!! I mean, wouldn't you just give the one you love the 'treat' once in a while, no???

You naughty beast... I would invite you in(-side) if you were a boy and in my neighborhood. You naughty thing, you! XD

The ending is a cliffhanger isn't it?? Please tell me there will be another season. "I love you" at the end. Kya~~~ Though I feel like there were quite a few cuts there. There were a few moments where I felt HH got angry for no reason and LZ sometimes all the sudden was cool with it. Like for example, when HH told him to 'leave' I didn't understand what HH could be thinking about... thus not understanding why he was angry at LZ. I understand LZ more, though- because I understand what he is going through... being molested, being manhandled, and being a 'bottom' geesh, I think HH was a bit being unfair here.... LZ went a whole lot just for him... just my opinion, though.

Please, HH don't be so uptight! Give him some of it!!

Yeah it is a cliffhanger and they did cut out a lot, it does made it seem like HH is being cruel and unreasonable but while his actions are not completely justified, in the novel he's much more understandanle.