Say whatever you want XX

Key

I fantasize about it because it means I have a safety net and it is always an option if I need it. However, it also functions as a way out of actually working on the problems and issues that are screwing up my life.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Today we had a suicide again, teenager who jumped of a roof because of a nude picture, it's really sad to see what ignorance can do, people these days just post without thinking, a whole group of children grow p not knowing the consequences of what one push on the button can do.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, sometimes I feel that, even by knowing the consequences, they aren't really affected. Unfortunately alot of people don't have the mind of relating to events that might happend to them. They will always think "it only happends to others", and as long as it is to others, it's fine

Today we had a suicide again, teenager who jumped of a roof because of a nude picture, it's really sad to see what ignorance can do, people these days just post without thinking, a whole group of children grow p not knowing the consequences of what one push on the button can do.

This is so sad....

It's like the third time in a short while this happened, and since it is in the news, some other young people might do the same, thinking this is the only way out of this horror.

Children need to be more aware, because it's becoming normal, and it shouldn't!

If you want to show me that you really love me, don’t say that you would die for me, instead stay alive for me.” – Unknown

--------

When you motivate yourself by reminding yourself that people love you.

I know right ! But what is really scary is that they are children, like you say. Let's say, I can underatnd adults being d.cks (due to different factors), but children shouldn't be naturally evil....I mean, it's scary to know that a child, who is still discovering himself, and who is still unknown of half of the world's true nature, can be this evil.

As for the victims, unfortunately, they don't talk to other adults about it, too scared of being judged I guess, which is the main problem. It is sad to realise that these people died without even living anything in their lives yet.

I mean...I hardly remember my teen years tbh, that's how insignificant that part of my life is compare to now :/

Childeren can be really mean to each other, but with internet these days it just becomes so much more dangerous. The mother of Amanda Todd was here in the Netherlands because of the guy who blackmailed here is on trail here, it just brings me to tears to see so many people suffering because of one nude photograph.

Oh right ! I've heard about this story, it went quite viral. Unfortunately, there are many other similar stories that happens everywhere else. Yes, it is sad to hear it and feel so useless to change anything. I can't imagine how her mother must feel today.

and all the other dearest members out there, good morning, afternoon, evening.

Sometimes it's okay to take a step back and admit that you're being ridiculous.
It's also wise to admit you're wrong, and do the better thing for yourself and all those in you're circle of friends. Sometimes I notice I'm not missed here. Other times I am.

Sometimes, you just need some time apart from the person you care about deeply, and that’s OK. Just remember, neither of you are really going anywhere. The heart holds all your love, and that never goes away. Don’t measure the degree of your errors, or the errors of your loved one. Instead, recognize what needs to be done in order to heal. Do it and move on. It’s okay to feel it. Feel all the feels, even if they hurt more than anything. And then dry your tears, take a deep breath and sign up for a yoga class. Call your mom; order yourself some cheer-up flowers. You’ve got this. You’ll get through this and the hardship will pass. You’ve made it this far, haven’t you? We all have fights with the people we love. That doesn’t mean we love them any less. Maybe we just love them more. When it comes down to it, a fight is just a fight. But if it’s raining, we’ll always share our umbrella. Caring trumps everything else.

"If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."

You have a future.

In your lifetime, from here on out, I'll watch over you through whatever kinds of trials may await you.

Look up at the sky and somehow remember that somewhere in this wide world, there are always people who love you and people who need you.

Because every person can't go on living alone.

Lately, I've been singing to in that little Live House in London. New melodies crowded my mind, one after the other, and what really makes me happy is that I have a new friend listening to me.

I hope that someday, I'll be able to sing them to you again.

Like now, even if my voice can't reach to where you are, I continue to sing...while praying for your happiness.